Biden prophetic dreams - Dr - Alexis & Marlena

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve had some visions and dreams but God never told me to share them. I had a dream of Russian bombers attacking the mainland. It was a very realistic dream and I had it maybe eight months ago. But I didn’t have any inclination to go on YouTube proclaiming to be a prophet and share it, because God didn’t instruct me too. It may have just been a dream, not a prophecy.

And some visions, which to me are quite a bit different than dreams. To me visions are almost like time travel. I have had two visions of future events in my life that were so realistic I am waiting for them to happen. They differ from dreams as they are almost too real, too vivid to even be a dream. But they just pertained to my personal life. I think if you truly know The Lord, you would fear the consequences of giving a false prophecy. In fact I think you would be out of your mind to share a “prophecy” unless it was instructed of God to share it.

That being said, I have had dreams come to pass. And they are always like meaningless things. As an example once I dreamed that a person would say a certain thing to me in 7-11. Well like two days later some person said that exact thing to me in 7/11! Explain that! I couldn’t.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, this is very different to what many have been saying on the Sid Roth show, or what you may be hearing from many prophets, I am not even half-way through listening to this, but I am pretty amazed.

This is worth having a listen too. @Hidden In Him @Heart2Soul @Mayflower these dreams might really interest you.

Marlena didn't even believe God could use Biden, she was a pro-Trump fan, but then she was given some dreams. I am pretty amazed, because only very few charismatic Christians I know, felt that Trump wasn't going to win 2020.

@Hidden In Him this is why I have been careful of the Trump prophecies, because I saw him as being the centre of attention, so this might really interest you.

@Hidden In Him Now remember I shared something with you earlier this month about Trump and Africa, @Mayflower might remember too, well Marcela had a dream of Africa too.

Well, upon further reflection I believe that this false prophetic word was an attempt on the part of the enemy to keep the saints who are in favour of Trump (and who also do not hold him up as any kind of idol; recognizing that he is a flawed human being but who nevertheless loves the Lord) from praying for the only outcome that would be excellent in this election; which would be for Trump to win the battle in the Supreme Court and to thus stay in office for another four years.

I do believe that the democrats ought to be penalized with a loss of victory over the fact that they instituted fraud (foul play) at all; regardless of whether their fraud had an effect on the final outcome of the election or not. But I, for one, am praying that the Lord will expose every last vestige of fraud in this election and also show that the fraud in this election was enough to change the outcome in the vote itself; so that the Presidency rightfully belongs to Trump.

Last edited:
Reactions: teamventure

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Concerning whether a prophet that prophesies must be put to death if his prophecy does not come to pass, consider what the Lord says in Jeremiah.

Jer 18:1, The word which came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying,
Jer 18:2, Arise, and go down to the potter's house, and there I will cause thee to hear my words.
Jer 18:3, Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels.
Jer 18:4, And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it.
Jer 18:5, Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying,
Jer 18:6, O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.
Jer 18:7, At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it;
Jer 18:8, If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.
Jer 18:9, And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it;
Jer 18:10, If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.

Was not Jonah a true prophet? yet he prophesied that Nineveh would be overthrown in forty days. But the people repented; and so the Lord repented of the evil that He had said that He would bring upon them. And Jonah's word did not come to pass; although Jonah was a true prophet.

Therefore if a prophet prophesies woe, and the people repent, and the woe that was prophesied does not come to pass, that prophet has fulfilled his commission and succeeded in what the Lord wanted him to do; in that the people repented. He is therefore not false but successful.

Excellent passage, JBF. Thanks for posting this.

Reactions: justbyfaith

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[~QUOTE="Josho, post: 894995, member: 6878"]Here is another Christian prophet named John Benton from South Africa, who prophesied Joe Biden would win for those interested.

[~/QUOTE]

This prophecy is very likely to strengthen Biden in his wickedness if he gets into office so that the prayers of the saints (that he might be convicted over having illegitimately won the election) will be harder for God to answer.

However, nothing is too hard for the Lord; and He is able to convict Joe Biden over having illegitimately won the election.

He is also able to expose the foul play that has occurred in the vote-counting this election...(so that in the final end, Trump will retake his position in the White House, if he ever loses it.)

I remember seeing the count of the popular vote at 50%-50% (I think that it was even the night of the election), and the next day suddenly Joe Biden had a lead of 50,000,000 votes?

What's wrong with this picture?

Does somebody think that the saints are not watching?

Jer 23:14, I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness: they are all of them unto me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So now what do you think about these dreams and visions? ;):D

To answer your question seriously, Josho, I believe what I posted in the Warning Concerning The 2020 Election thread was far more accurate. The DNC are (without exaggeration) exceedingly evil people, and have always had very evil intentions towards the church of the Lord Jesus Christ. Now that they've effectively entered again into the White House illegally (as the dream prophesied they would), what will come next will be an increased oppression of believers in the US, and death and suffering to Christians on a much larger scale abroad now.

Not sure if it's something you've studied yet, but at the highest levels the world is ruled by Satanists, and they do not like Christians. They accurately recognize them as the #1 obstacle to their goal of creating a world of masters and slaves. So they will likely now promote the cause of Islam throughout the world, through their pawns in the Biden Administration, to bring about increasing death and oppression to Christians world-wide in the years to come.

The woman who posted the video likely isn't that aware of all that, or what is happening on the world stage, so no big problem if she only sees things from her own vantage point. She was at least correct that Biden would win.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will not say that this is a true prophetic word (because I am also mentally ill and therefore, sometimes the voices that I hear are not of the Lord); but I believe that I have "heard" that after two months of Biden being in office, it will be proven that there was foul play in this election and that this fraud had an effect on the election's final outcome.

As to whether that will be enough for Biden to relinquish his newly gained power remains to be seen.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So now what do you think about these dreams and visions? ;):D
They are as fraudulent as the fraudulent President-Elect and His VP. Satan is a liar, and the Father of Lies. Therefore his evil spawn have taken control of America through lies, fraud, deceit, and treachery. There is absolutely nothing honorable in the Swamp of D.C.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
She was at least correct that Biden would win.
The fact is that Biden DID NOT win. Had you defrauded your bank or another individual of even $100, you would be treated as a criminal. Biden defrauded America and is being hailed as a hero.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
To answer your question seriously, Josho, I believe what I posted in the Warning Concerning The 2020 Election thread was far more accurate. The DNC are (without exaggeration) exceedingly evil people, and have always had very evil intentions towards the church of the Lord Jesus Christ. Now that they've effectively entered again into the White House illegally (as the dream prophesied they would), what will come next will be an increased oppression of believers in the US, and death and suffering to Christians on a much larger scale abroad now.

Not sure if it's something you've studied yet, but at the highest levels the world is ruled by Satanists, and they do not like Christians. They accurately recognize them as the #1 obstacle to their goal of creating a world of masters and slaves. So they will likely now promote the cause of Islam throughout the world, through their pawns in the Biden Administration, to bring about increasing death and oppression to Christians world-wide in the years to come.

The woman who posted the video likely isn't that aware of all that, or what is happening on the world stage, so no big problem if she only sees things from her own vantage point. She was at least correct that Biden would win.

I do not believe all are evil, or if any are currently evil, and most are just doing what the people have voted for, it does not mean that the politicians would do those acts themselves.

I believe God allows people the freedom to choose, and yes there are spiritual consequences and sometimes physical consequences, the Israelites even turned away from God and God allowed them to live in sin. So if a politician allows abortion, same-sex marriage, euthanasia, did God allow it to happen? Politicians are meant to be for all people in a nation and not just the Christians. And just because they allow it to happen, does not make them a bad person.

When you want to protect freedom of speech, destroying media video cameras and attacking the freedom of the press is not the way to do it.

And there is a video of Democrat politician Lisa Blunt Rochester praying to Jesus, calling on Jesus's name for protection. So my message here is be careful on who you call evil, because there are still good people in both parties.

U.S. Capitol on lockdown

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fact is that Biden DID NOT win. Had you defrauded your bank or another individual of even $100, you would be treated as a criminal. Biden defrauded America and is being hailed as a hero.

Win in the sense of assume office.
I do not believe all are evil, or if any are currently evil, and most are just doing what the people have voted for

Ah.. but you see, Josho, the people are deceived. These are dyed in the wool globalists, and sold out. Every once in awhile you will see them get exposed, such as when emails revealed that Hillary and her closest political partners were very chummy with this woman, and loved going to her Satanist parties.

baphomet-marina.jpg

Marina Abromovic is a disciple of Crowley, and teaches a practice called "spirit cooking." It's disgusting Crowley sex magic, and too much to explain, but this is what the Clintons are really into, as are the Bushes and most of the insiders in this nation. Trump was different, because he was not a part of the Satanist clique that runs this country.

Anyway, I know these are things you likely have not been told about, but I'm 56 years old and I've been around a long time. I could teach you all kinds of stuff about our government, but a lot of it is rather disturbing. It's why most of us who know about these things here on the forum don't talk about it a lot.

God bless,
- H

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, this is very different to what many have been saying on the Sid Roth show, or what you may be hearing from many prophets, I am not even half-way through listening to this, but I am pretty amazed.

This is worth having a listen too. @Hidden In Him @Heart2Soul @Mayflower these dreams might really interest you.

Marlena didn't even believe God could use Biden, she was a pro-Trump fan, but then she was given some dreams. I am pretty amazed, because only very few charismatic Christians I know, felt that Trump wasn't going to win 2020.

@Hidden In Him this is why I have been careful of the Trump prophecies, because I saw him as being the centre of attention, so this might really interest you.

@Hidden In Him Now remember I shared something with you earlier this month about Trump and Africa, @Mayflower might remember too, well Marcela had a dream of Africa too.

Well if I can I will listen to them. But we will know fo rsure if dreams are of God if they come to pass.