Biden prophetic dreams - Dr - Alexis & Marlena

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will just leave this comment here.

God can change anyone.

Agreed. The scriptures command to us to pray for our leaders. Not surprising that the faithless prefer to walk in both condemnation and disobedience to God, and defend both as if it were a "godly" things to operate in. No wonder they can't receive from the Spirit; they flatly and proudly disobey even the scriptures they claim to believe in.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, this is very different to what many have been saying on the Sid Roth show, or what you may be hearing from many prophets, I am not even half-way through listening to this, but I am pretty amazed.

This is worth having a listen too. @Hidden In Him @Heart2Soul @Mayflower these dreams might really interest you.

Marcela didn't even believe God could use Biden, she was a pro-Trump fan, but then she was given some dreams. I am pretty amazed, because only very few charismatic Christians I know, felt that Trump wasn't going to win 2020.

@Hidden In Him this is why I have been careful of the Trump prophecies, because I saw him as being the centre of attention, so this might really interest you.

@Hidden In Him Now remember I shared something with you earlier this month about Trump and Africa, @Mayflower might remember too, well Marcela had a dream of Africa too.

Well almost 2 hours is a little too much to handle.

I am so very leery of all these "prophetic dreams" about American politics. It makes it seem like America is a big cog in gods wheel and we simply are not! Too many prophecies concerning the politics of the future of America.

I don't know what they have to say, but like all the others that have been shown wrong in teir dreams and visions, the future will show whether these things are of God or not.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Randy Kluth

Maybe you would be interested in this thread, as I saw you had a thread called "rethinking the prophets" earlier last month I think. Just thought you would be interested to know that a few Christian prophets did actually prophesy Biden and Kamala to win.

Yea, sure I'm interested. I did hear a few say that Biden would win. The problem is, you only have A or B. If most foretell "A," and are wrong, then the majority of the "prophets" can't be trusted. If only a few foretell "B," that means one of two things: either they guessed right, or they alone hear God.

This isn't like the OT where most of the prophets got it wrong, whereas only Jeremiah got it right. In this case, we're talking about the "Church!" Most of them should get it right if they're true leaders in the Church. And if only one or two of the leaders are a "Jeremiah," then how will we know they just didn't guess it right, or weren't just being "negative" or something? There are lots of naysayers who will get it right due to the odds.

I'm a littled jaded right now due to my great disappointment. I'll have to heal before I can listen for "God's voice" again. But I do know I hear God at times, and just have to separate out stuff that was something I wanted to believe in from things God normally tells me.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yea, sure I'm interested. I did hear a few say that Biden would win. The problem is, you only have A or B. If most foretell "A," and are wrong, then the majority of the "prophets" can't be trusted. If only a few foretell "B," that means one of two things: either they guessed right, or they alone hear God.

This isn't like the OT where most of the prophets got it wrong, whereas only Jeremiah got it right. In this case, we're talking about the "Church!" Most of them should get it right if they're true leaders in the Church. And if only one or two of the leaders are a "Jeremiah," then how will we know they just didn't guess it right, or weren't just being "negative" or something? There are lots of naysayers who will get it right due to the odds.

I'm a littled jaded right now due to my great disappointment. I'll have to heal before I can listen for "God's voice" again. But I do know I hear God at times, and just have to separate out stuff that was something I wanted to believe in from things God normally tells me.

Hey Randy don't be too upset about it, maybe this article might help. I will post the first few paragraphs here, a Messianic Jew also heard from God twice Biden would win, some people won't like the reason too much, but the reason explains why so many got it wrong this time.

Prophecy is saying what God says, which is more often about forthtelling than about foretelling.

Sometimes, however, prophecies do predict the future. In late October, Pat Robertson declared that he had heard from the Lord: “Without question, Trump is going to win the election.” To Robertson’s credit, Trump did far better than expected. With Donald Trump’s 70 million votes, reportedly the second-highest total in US history, we might think that Robertson indeed heard something. But did he get the whole story?

In some elections, prophecies are more than 50/50 guesses. In 2016, Jeremiah Johnson, a pastor and prophet, accurately predicted Trump’s first term even before he emerged as a leader in the Republican primaries. Robertson was not alone in seeing another victory for the president in 2020. Most public prophecies, including those by Johnson, sided with Trump, sometimes mentioning a disputed election.

But even some who voted for Trump felt like God was saying that Biden would win this time. Ron Cantor, a Messianic leader based in Israel, said he twice heard from God that Biden would win because of the church’s idolization of Trump. He told followers, “Even if a miracle happened and [Trump] was, in fact, reelected, which seems less likely with each passing hour, proving the other prophets true, the warning here remains the same.”

If the election results hold despite recounts and court challenges, were all those others who predicted Trump’s victory false prophets?

Mistakes in prophecy do not make everyone who’s mistaken a false prophet, any more than mistakes in teaching make everyone who’s mistaken a false teacher. But false prophets exist—even cessationists, who do not believe that the genuine gift of prophecy is for today, agree that they do.

Whether from false prophets or not, very public mistaken prophecies risk great dishonor to God’s name and must be treated especially seriously. People already apt to mock Christians can find more grounds for ridicule. Deuteronomy 18 warns against mistaken prophecy, albeit prophesying “presumptuously”; the Hebrew word typically involves insolent rebellion (such as in Deuteronomy 1:43 and 17:13).

“If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken,” reads Deuteronomy 18:22. “That prophet has spoken presumptuously, so do not be alarmed.”

When Political Prophecies Don’t Come to Pass

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hey Randy don't be too upset about it, maybe this article might help. I will post the first few paragraphs here, a Messianic Jew also heard from God twice Biden would win, some people won't like the reason too much, but the reason explains why so many got it wrong this time.

Prophecy is saying what God says, which is more often about forthtelling than about foretelling.

Sometimes, however, prophecies do predict the future. In late October, Pat Robertson declared that he had heard from the Lord: “Without question, Trump is going to win the election.” To Robertson’s credit, Trump did far better than expected. With Donald Trump’s 70 million votes, reportedly the second-highest total in US history, we might think that Robertson indeed heard something. But did he get the whole story?

In some elections, prophecies are more than 50/50 guesses. In 2016, Jeremiah Johnson, a pastor and prophet, accurately predicted Trump’s first term even before he emerged as a leader in the Republican primaries. Robertson was not alone in seeing another victory for the president in 2020. Most public prophecies, including those by Johnson, sided with Trump, sometimes mentioning a disputed election.

But even some who voted for Trump felt like God was saying that Biden would win this time. Ron Cantor, a Messianic leader based in Israel, said he twice heard from God that Biden would win because of the church’s idolization of Trump. He told followers, “Even if a miracle happened and [Trump] was, in fact, reelected, which seems less likely with each passing hour, proving the other prophets true, the warning here remains the same.”

If the election results hold despite recounts and court challenges, were all those others who predicted Trump’s victory false prophets?

Mistakes in prophecy do not make everyone who’s mistaken a false prophet, any more than mistakes in teaching make everyone who’s mistaken a false teacher. But false prophets exist—even cessationists, who do not believe that the genuine gift of prophecy is for today, agree that they do.

Whether from false prophets or not, very public mistaken prophecies risk great dishonor to God’s name and must be treated especially seriously. People already apt to mock Christians can find more grounds for ridicule. Deuteronomy 18 warns against mistaken prophecy, albeit prophesying “presumptuously”; the Hebrew word typically involves insolent rebellion (such as in Deuteronomy 1:43 and 17:13).

“If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken,” reads Deuteronomy 18:22. “That prophet has spoken presumptuously, so do not be alarmed.”

When Political Prophecies Don’t Come to Pass

@FollowHim you may be interested in this post also.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No one is doubting what the Lord can do, we are doubting a sketchy looking "prophecy."

Did you read post #44?

There are also some more dreams someone else had if you click into the article, somewhere near the bottom of the article, the author of that article had some other dreams.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Did you read post #44?

There are also some more dreams someone else had if you click into the article, somewhere near the bottom of the article, the author of that article had some other dreams.

I read part of it. This "prophecy" you have been talking about is different than just predicting the outcome of an election, it predicts that those who serve satan will serve god after they are elected. Wouldn't satan want you to think that so you vote for his servants? Food for thought.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I read part of it. This "prophecy" you have been talking about is different than just predicting the outcome of an election, it predicts that those who serve satan will serve god after they are elected. Wouldn't satan want you to think that so you vote for his servants? Food for thought.

You have already read post #40

It's amazing how God changed Saul into Paul, isn't it? ;):D

And we aren't even talking about Sauls, these 2 aren't really comparable to Saul, I see Biden and Kamala as just 2 Liberal politicians.

Maybe God wants to surprise many American Evangelicals by using 2 Democratic politicians that they thought un-usuable?

Last edited:

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
You have already read post #40

It's amazing how God changed Saul into Paul, isn't it? ;):D

And we aren't even talking about Sauls, these 2 aren't really comparable to Saul, I see Biden and Kamala as just 2 Liberal politicians.

Maybe God wants to surprise many American Evangelicals by using 2 Democratic politicians that they thought un-usuable?

It's a pie in the sky fantasy.
You shouldn't weigh in more heavily some random "prophecy" than the current facts.
The facts are they serve satan and it doesn't look like that will change.
Enough naiveity.

Reactions: Taken

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's a pie in the sky fantasy.
You shouldn't weigh in more heavily some random "prophecy" than the current facts.
The facts are they serve satan and it doesn't look like that will change.
Enough naiveity.

We will see what happens, but I believe in modern day miracles. God can change and use anyone.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They prophesied that "Biden will be elected" and of "strong delusion"...

say what say what?

And this is a good thing?

They prophesied that "great peace shall come upon the earth"

Has it not been prophesied that the Antichrist will bring in a false peace?

However, Biden is our man!

:rolleyes::confused:o_O:eek:

Reactions: teamventure

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Notice also that these prophetesses have called for their own death in the case that their prophesies don't come true...

Time will tell.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Note also that I don't think that either Trump or Biden are the Antichrist.

The Antichrist will be one who understands dark, occultic sayings according to the book of Daniel.

These prophetesses (whom I believe to be false) have spoken negative things about our President; and have even implied that they believe he may be the Antichrist.

Now consider what it says in Acts 23:5...

Act 23:5, Then said Paul, I wist not, brethren, that he was the high priest: for it is written, Thou shalt not speak evil of the ruler of thy people.

I consider that we can say negative things about Biden as long as he is not in office; but if he does gain the Presidency, he is off limits. So, get your jabs in now, saints! :p:D:cool:

Trump is off limits for as long as he is President (for anyone who wants to be considered to be speaking for God) concerning speaking anything negative about him...for he is the ruler of our people.

The Holy Spirit would not therefore cause anyone to speak anything negative about our President while he is in office.

Therefore I believe that these women are not of God.

Jer 23:16, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the LORD.
Jer 23:17, They say still unto them that despise me, The LORD hath said, Ye shall have peace; and they say unto every one that walketh after the imagination of his own heart, No evil shall come upon you.
Jer 23:18, For who hath stood in the counsel of the LORD, and hath perceived and heard his word? who hath marked his word, and heard it?
Jer 23:19, Behold, a whirlwind of the LORD is gone forth in fury, even a grievous whirlwind: it shall fall grievously upon the head of the wicked.
Jer 23:20, The anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have executed, and till he have performed the thoughts of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly.
Jer 23:21, I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.
Jer 23:22, But if they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings.
Jer 23:23, Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?
Jer 23:24, Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.
Jer 23:25, I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed.
Jer 23:26, How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart;
Jer 23:27, Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.
Jer 23:28, The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the LORD.
Jer 23:29, Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?
Jer 23:30, Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that steal my words every one from his neighbour.
Jer 23:31, Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He saith.
Jer 23:32, Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the LORD, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the LORD.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Concerning whether a prophet that prophesies must be put to death if his prophecy does not come to pass, consider what the Lord says in Jeremiah.

Jer 18:1, The word which came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying,
Jer 18:2, Arise, and go down to the potter's house, and there I will cause thee to hear my words.
Jer 18:3, Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels.
Jer 18:4, And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it.
Jer 18:5, Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying,
Jer 18:6, O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.
Jer 18:7, At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it;
Jer 18:8, If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.
Jer 18:9, And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it;
Jer 18:10, If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.

Was not Jonah a true prophet? yet he prophesied that Nineveh would be overthrown in forty days. But the people repented; and so the Lord repented of the evil that He had said that He would bring upon them. And Jonah's word did not come to pass; although Jonah was a true prophet.

Therefore if a prophet prophesies woe, and the people repent, and the woe that was prophesied does not come to pass, that prophet has fulfilled his commission and succeeded in what the Lord wanted him to do; in that the people repented. He is therefore not false but successful.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is revival coming...

But Whitney Houston being inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame is not the sign of it.

Famous people have hardly anything to do with spiritual things...Ice Cube has nothing to do with any kind of true prophetic utterance.

These kinds of things only pander to those who are carnally-minded.

Jer 23:28, The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the LORD.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[~QUOTE="Josho, post: 894995, member: 6878"]Here is another Christian prophet named John Benton from South Africa, who prophesied Joe Biden would win for those interested.

[/QUOTE]

This prophecy is very likely to strengthen Biden in his wickedness if he gets into office so that the prayers of the saints (that he might be convicted over having illegitimately won the election) will be harder for God to answer.

However, nothing is too hard for the Lord; and He is able to convict Joe Biden over having illegitimately won the election.

He is also able to expose the foul play that has occurred in the vote-counting this election...(so that in the final end, Trump will retake his position in the White House, if he ever loses it.)

I remember seeing the count of the popular vote at 50%-50% (I think that it was even the night of the election), and the next day suddenly Joe Biden had a lead of 50,000,000 votes?

What's wrong with this picture?

Does somebody think that the saints are not watching?

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you read post #44?

It says in Joel and Acts that when God pours out His Spirit, your young men shall see visions and your old men shall dream dreams.

Not that your young women shall dream dreams.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's what I don't understand...The Lord tells us to pray for the sake of those in authority, yes?

Yes. Trump is the Authorative Figure of Sitting President.

There are those who are praying against Joe Biden,

Biden holds ZERO Authorative Position.

And your "Claim" people are "Praying Against" Biden....surprisingly (not really)...is without ANY source of individuals making that claim.

Maybe you are Projecting what you do upon others. Maybe it is you who has begin praying Against Trump....since you are the one bringing up such an idea. :rolleyes:

Biden... a man who has won the office of the president.

LOL come on man... seriously...Are you completely Un-educated in knowing the Electors Votes Determine The WIN...?
And Electors HAVE "NOT" even CAST their Votes...

Brrrhahahah.

Who are "we" to question the Lord?

No NOT WE...Seems you are the only one questioning the Lord...

Patriots are questioning improprieties DUH!

:eek:

Last edited: