Biden won't be charged for mishandling federal documents.."My memory is fine..."

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I am not saying I cannot see the whites of his eyes.

Of course however they got them so open is beyond me and it has been twice in a week.

But normally with his normal squint you see no white.

But what I see as I look into the center of his eyes is a vacantness. Strart staring at eyes when you see a movie or TV and you will see what I mean

I don't see that. What I see is an older man with old man eyes. I seen them all the time when I was working as an EMT on an ambulance.

Nothing vacant about them. They are just old.

Wick Stick

Sep 21, 2023
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not a Biden lover. Did I vote for him? Yes. Does he do no wrong, nope. There are things that he has done that I don't agree with. My fiance is not a Biden lover either and doesn't like some of things he has done.

However, when faced with a choice between Trump and Biden, we'll choose Biden. Doesn't mean we love him, but he's the better choice for us. We agree more with him then Trump.
Have you considered voting for neither? I'm voting for Kennedy, who isn't perfect either, but is miles ahead of those two.

Reactions: Chains Broken

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We aren't the only ones that note Biden's black eyes.

BTW, @Rella, I'm going to check again but, did you notice if Biden blinked in that OP video?

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you considered voting for neither? I'm voting for Kennedy, who isn't perfect either, but is miles ahead of those two.

Nope and I won't do that. A vote for Kennedy is a vote for Trump as far as I am concerned and if I don't want him in office, then I will vote for Biden.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We aren't the only ones that note Biden's black eyes.

BTW, @Rella, I'm going to check again but, did you notice if Biden blinked in that OP video?

That article doesn't say anything about black.

Wick Stick

Sep 21, 2023
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope and I won't do that. A vote for Kennedy is a vote for Trump as far as I am concerned and if I don't want him in office, then I will vote for Biden.
My opinion - you've got it backwards. Kennedy is far more electable than Biden, and he's going to pull voters on both sides of the aisle.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You really hate America to vote for Biden. A traitor and a partial birth abortion proponent who was denied communion by his Catholic Church due to that.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My opinion - you've got it backwards. Kennedy is far more electable than Biden, and he's going to pull voters on both sides of the aisle.

It's not going to be enough to win is my point.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You really hate America to vote for Biden. A traitor and a partial birth abortion proponent who was denied communion by his Catholic Church due to that.

Nope! I love my country and is why I will vote for Biden over Trump.

We have our opinions and probably should leave it at that. I will agree to disagree with you.

Wick Stick

Sep 21, 2023
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not going to be enough to win is my point.
I'd say the same for Biden. He's enormously unpopular. This is setting up like Reagan vs Carter, part 2.

Kennedy stands a much better chance in the swing states, such as Arizona, where I live.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If they give Biden our White House this time around, if Trump is on the ballot, the fix is unmistakable.

It's one thing for a voter to hate Trump,being Christians hate no one. However,to give our country's future, the future of our children and grandchildren, to a Traitor,a partial birth abortion proponent,a racist,an admittedly corrupt, very obvious mentally and physically disabled Democrat that is on the daily proving he is unfit for his current office as president,is the highest form of betrayal.

Not just of this country but of our future.

He didn't legally win the first time. If he wins in 2024 our country as we knew it long before The Steal is surely dead.

If SCOTUS decides Trump can't run due to the 14th amendment, jurisprudence is buried deep beneath her. And it is over!

An Authoritarian Oligarchy succeeded where other nations armies could not. They murdered this free Constitutional Democratic Republic.

If we the people who will suffer for it stand for that, shame on us.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd say the same for Biden. He's enormously unpopular. This is setting up like Reagan vs Carter, part 2.

Kennedy stands a much better chance in the swing states, such as Arizona, where I live.

I'm sorry, I just don't see it. Biden gets my vote.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr E

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If they give Biden our White House this time around, if Trump is on the ballot, the fix is unmistakable.

It's one thing for a voter to hate Trump,being Christians hate no one. However,to give our country's future, the future of our children and grandchildren, to a Traitor,a partial birth abortion proponent,a racist,an admittedly corrupt, very obvious mentally and physically disabled Democrat that is on the daily proving he is unfit for his current office as president,is the highest form of betrayal.

Not just of this country but of our future.

He didn't legally win the first time. If he wins in 2024 our country as we knew it long before The Steal is surely dead.

If SCOTUS decides Trump can't run due to the 14th amendment, jurisprudence is buried deep beneath her. And it is over!

An Authoritarian Oligarchy succeeded where other nations armies could not. They murdered this free Constitutional Democratic Republic.

If we the people who will suffer for it stand for that, shame on us.

I will agree to disagree.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well,you don't see Biden's black eyes either.

And you don't care to see past your hatred of him to see the whites of his eyes.

My last response to you on this since you cannot be honest with even yourself at this point.

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look at the OP video again.
Make the video screen wide frame if on your phone.

Notice Biden's eyes?

They're black! The whole of each eye is black! No whites can be seen,not even when he turns to address the press at the 1:43 mark.
I'm sorry BlessedPeace but I disagree with you on this one, there are times at 0:45, 0:51, and 1:32 where he looks out of the corner of his eye and you can see the sclera of his eye. I will agree that the iris of his eyes look black while normally look blue though.

Last edited:

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump trolling Biden on X.

Classic.

4F9F7D61-DD33-40E6-AF5D-DD4A44C10C86.png

Last edited:

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you don't care to see past your hatred of him to see the whites of his eyes.

My last response to you on this since you cannot be honest with even yourself at this point.
The tiny whites sclera, is too small in relative normal comparison to the black.
But you don't see that.

And let's get something straight.I don't hate Biden.

Recognizing his offense against this country isn't hate. Recognizing he is mentally impacted isn't hate. Acknowledging that he stated he is not to be presumed not corrupt,when first elected to the Senate,isn't hate.

Acknowledging he is,as is HR ,pro-partial birth abortion,isn't hate.

It is taking the man at his word. Even when he can't speak a cogent sentence.

He should be at home taken care of in his twilight years. Not the victim of elder abuse by those who chose him for the office he covered all his political career, now when he is mentally unqualified to actually serve under the rules.

Whereas someone insisting they'll vote for that 81 year old victim,while refusing to recognize the aforementioned facts that are on the record, is willful indifference regarding this country and our future.

Agreeing to disagree is childish. Whereas people who disagree do,and there need not be a concessionary placating to that fact between adults.

I do not and shall never agree giving our country to a sick man who has betrayed her for decades,from the inception of his political career,again all on the record , is an example of a responsible citizenry.

It is rather a brazen example of hate.

For America,her future, lawful accountable governance,and our people.

Thank you for the education in your example.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The tiny whites sclera, is too small in relative normal comparison to the black.
But you don't see that.

And let's get something straight.I don't hate Biden.

Recognizing his offense against this country isn't hate. Recognizing he is mentally impacted isn't hate. Acknowledging that he stated he is not to be presumed not corrupt,when first elected to the Senate,isn't hate.

Acknowledging he is,as is HR ,pro-partial birth abortion,isn't hate.

It is taking the man at his word. Even when he can't speak a cogent sentence.

He should be at home taken care of in his twilight years. Not the victim of elder abuse by those who chose him for the office he covered all his political career, now when he is mentally unqualified to actually serve under the rules.

Whereas someone insisting they'll vote for that 81 year old victim,while refusing to recognize the aforementioned facts that are on the record, is willful indifference regarding this country and our future.

Agreeing to disagree is childish. Whereas people who disagree do,and there need not be a concessionary placating to that fact between adults.

I do not and shall never agree giving our country to a sick man who has betrayed her for decades,from the inception of his political career,again all on the record , is an example of a responsible citizenry.

It is rather a brazen example of hate.

For America,her future, lawful accountable governance,and our people.

Thank you for the education in your example.

I agree to disagree.