Biden won't be charged for mishandling federal documents.."My memory is fine..."

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not a Biden lover. Did I vote for him? Yes. Does he do no wrong, nope. There are things that he has done that I don't agree with. My fiance is not a Biden lover either and doesn't like some of things he has done.

However, when faced with a choice between Trump and Biden, we'll choose Biden. Doesn't mean we love him, but he's the better choice for us. We agree more with him then Trump.
That certainly is your right.

Now, I need to ask this because no other person has answered it.

You agree more with Biden then you do with Trump.

In what way.

Not to argue this... I simply want to know.

Is your agreement that he was correct to reverse every single executive order Trump issued while in office the first time?

Were you againts the remain in Mexico policy?

Were you against when Trump tried to get that wall completed?

Are you happy that Biden ordered holes cut in parts of the wall to alledgedly let animals wander back and forth?

Are you happy that of the 2.3 migrants' that have been released into the US since 21 are on their way to citizenship? This is good for the US population because since we have been so pro abortion our population had been slowly dieing back and since a large percentage of the border crossers are Catholic they do not believe in abortion the same as the US so will help rebuild things. So that is a good thing... right?

But what about those sex traffickers, child laborers, women being raped, cop attackers, and the fentynal suppliers... OH no I am not going to know the general drugs rapidly coming now... MOST of the population wants them..... but I dont think they want Russian roulette not knowing if fentynal is mixed in.

Now... speaking of Russia...

Did you find it offensive how many wars and skirmishes with other countries that Trump got us into?

Did you not want any tax cuts?

And yes, under Biden there has been a growth of jobs... but are they brand new jobs never available before or are they jobs that opened back up after all the closures under Covid? Every single restaurant was closed in my area. And all people were let go. and became unemployed. Only the drive throughs like McDonalds were still open with a reduced crew.

I'm gonna stop before I am out of room and I want to know what policies that are currently in place under Biden you like better then what Trump was doing.

Thank you very much

Last edited:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That certainly is your right.

Now, I need to ask this because no other person has answered it.

You agree more with Biden then you do with Trump.

In what way.

Not to argue this... I simply want to know.

Is your agreement that he was correct to reverse every single executive order Trump issued while in office the first time?

Were you againts the remain in Mexico policy?

Were you against when Trump tried to get that wall completed?

Are you happy that Biden ordered holes cut in parts of the wall to alledgedly let animals wander back and forth?

Are you happy that of the 2.3 migrants' that have been released into the US since 21 are on their way to citizenship? This is good for the US population because since we have been so pro abortion our population had been slowly dieing back and since a large percentage of the border crossers are Catholic they do not believe in abortion the same as the US so will help rebuild things. So that is a good thing... right?

But what about those sex traffickers, child laborers, women being raped, cop attackers, and the fentynal suppliers... OH no I am not going to know the general drugs rapidly coming now... MOST of the population wants them..... but I dont think they want Russian roulette not knowing if fentynal is mixed in.

Now... speaking of Russia...

Did you find it offensive how many wars and skirmishes with other countries that Trump got us into?

Did you not want any tax cuts?

And yes, under Biden there has been a growth of jobs... but are they brand new jobs never available before or are they jobs that opened back up after all the closures under Covid? Every single restaurant was closed in my area. And all people were let go. and became unemployed. Only the drive throughs like McDonalds were still open with a reduced crew.

I'm gonna stop before I am out of room and I want to know what policies that are currently in place under Biden you like better then what Trump was doing.

Thanks you very much

As I have told other people, I will not discuss this. It ends up in endless debate and I don't want to endlessly debate the reasons why I chose Biden over Trump.

As you said it is my right to vote for whom I want to vote for.

That is where I'll leave it.

Reactions: RedFan

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We aren't the only ones that note Biden's black eyes.

BTW, @Rella, I'm going to check again but, did you notice if Biden blinked in that OP video?
I dont know... I did not notice.

The only thing I have noticed is at times he is quite squinty. Others one or the other seems almost closed.
But then in the video, as well as when he came out the other night , hot under the collar , about that released report his eyes were wide open.

Too much Botox? Maybe but then in a few hours or next day they are squinty again.

Herew is a short video and comment on that

WATCH: Biden Goes 40 Seconds Without Blinking, Raising Health Concerns​

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I have told other people, I will not discuss this. It ends up in endless debate and I don't want to endlessly debate the reasons why I chose Biden over Trump.

As you said it is my right to vote for whom I want to vote for.

That is where I'll leave it.
tipping_hat_smiley.gif

Reactions: RedFan

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont know... I did not notice.

The only thing I have noticed is at times he is quite squinty. Others one or the other seems almost closed.
But then in the video, as well as when he came out the other night , hot under the collar , about that released report his eyes were wide open.

Too much Botox? Maybe but then in a few hours or next day they are squinty again.

Herew is a short video and comment on that

WATCH: Biden Goes 40 Seconds Without Blinking, Raising Health Concerns​

I don't think Botox stops the eyes from blinking.
I've seen that video. His eyes look strange there, but the 40 seconds without blinking is unmistakable.

Did you read the article I linked about his eye color changes?