Biggest Struggles

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is your biggest struggle as a Christian?

Thankful 1

Dec 2, 2010
Being a Christian is no struggle at all. Giving the word Jesus asks me to give, though not a struggle, is a job with very little compensations here on earth.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For me, the greatest struggle is putting my opinion/judgment before my call to love.

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
I'm unsatisfied in many areas of my life and feel cheated. So, my biggest struggle is jealousy. I sometimes feel that I deserve certain things as a fair payment for my percieved notion of being cheated out of so much.

It's weird, I'm content but at the same time don't understand why some people seem to get everything handed to them, and those of us with dreams get dumped on and have to work 10 times as hard to achieve jack squat.

However, with all the other issues I've had in my life that have been settled or worked out, I remain hopeful and know the Lord will help this too.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm unsatisfied in many areas of my life and feel cheated. So, my biggest struggle is jealousy. I sometimes feel that I deserve certain things as a fair payment for my percieved notion of being cheated out of so much.

It's weird, I'm content but at the same time don't understand why some people seem to get everything handed to them, and those of us with dreams get dumped on and have to work 10 times as hard to achieve jack squat.

However, with all the other issues I've had in my life that have been settled or worked out, I remain hopeful and know the Lord will help this too.

I need God's grace in this area, as well. It is crazy because most of the time I am not jealous at all - then out of nowhere it strikes....I was just listening to a relative of mine on the phone. She was blowing off steam about having to pay taxes quarterly.........then she told me the amount she paid for the quarter and it was more than the amount of money I made in the last year - lol.

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
Just remembering to rely on God for answers instead of my own ideologies. I can say some really spiteful hurtful things to people if I don't control my toungue and I know it really only brings me down the level of some of my enemies.