Earthquakes on the east coast:

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We often get earthquakes here in the UK, and there have been quite a number very recently. But on the Richter scale they are quite minor though, not even a 5. Many years ago I was in bed one morning and the house shook enough to move the bed a couple of feet away from the wall. I think that one was due to what is called the Pendleton Fault.

Reactions: Debp

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heard it taught on that, the increased amount of earthquakes and volcano activity is from the expansion of hell beneath the surface of earth and it has been expanding for many years with the amount of lost souls demanding more real estate underground to house the prisoners in.

And the Earth responds to it's latter days end times by groaning for the return of the Creator and the deliverance of the earth by her Savior.

So if you feel a earthquake, it's just construction noise. They're adding a new wing of cell blocks underground and they are noisy sometimes.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We often get earthquakes here in the UK, and there have been quite a number very recently. But on the Richter scale they are quite minor though, not even a 5. Many years ago I was in bed one morning and the house shook enough to move the bed a couple of feet away from the wall. I think that one was due to what is called the Pendleton Fault.
Wow, yes recently we have had some minor quakes too here in the Pacific Northwest. So far the Lord has been kind and it has been quite a few years since Seattle had its major quake. I think that all the building material in larger cities make them heavier and cause more significant quakes.

Reactions: Pearl

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Greek Root Word "Seismos" G:4578 is describing turmoil and not Earthquakes. In Matthew 28:2 it describes an Angel of the Lord descending from heaven and because of his descent through the air to the ground he caused a great earthquake. Well, I for one know that you cannot have an earthquake in the air, but I do know that if we saw an angel descending through the air to the ground that there would be great turmoil among the people on the ground if the Angel descending came to step onto the ground near you.

Earthquakes are not a sign of the coming of the end of the Ages, but great turmoil among the people of the earth are a sign of the coming Great Judgement of all of mankind at the end of the seventh age.

Why are earthquakes increasing at the present time? Because the bulk temperature of the earth is increasing and that increase in the bulk temperature of the earth is increasing the strain of the stresses in the earth's crust/mantle and the releasing of this strain and stress we experience as the earth's crust vibrating violently.

Who is in control of the increase of the bulk temperature oof the earth? Why God is in control and this increase in the bulk temperature of the earth and earthquakes and dynamic changes in our weather patterns are signs that there is something wrong with the global relationship of people everywhere with God.

God in His conversation with Solomon spoke of this and also told Solomon that if the people who are called by His Name will humble themselves and confess their sins that He will hear from heaven and heal the land.

Sadly, many people believe that we mere earthlings, if we do "a", "b" and "c", can overturn what God is allowing to happen because we have turned away from God.

The signs are there that we, the people of God, have turned away from God and need to globally repent of our sins that is impacting our world today.

Shalom.

Reactions: MA2444