Black preacher arrested after man complains about his preaching

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

B

Butterfly

I don't read that site so I can't comment on it - I read so much that I forgot where I've read something at.

Wherever political correctness originated at it's something that has the power to cripple and do much damage. You see it happening on social media with conservative sites getting shut down.
Yes, I know - it's crazy

B

Butterfly

My mistake! I thought he came in with the waves of people migrating there. He didn't look like an Englishman so I made an assumption.
That's okay, but perhaps you can understand why I sometimes defend things when people outside the UK say certain things- it is just so easy to assume certain things. I actually did find your post funny, not laughing at you personally , it just made me chuckle to myself xx
Immigration from many countries was encouraged here after and during the Second World War - we had lost a lot of the work force - it's slightly different to the immigration we see now.
This is why I said about him being voted in as a result of 9/11 was doubtful.
Rita