Black racist reparations panel in California approves up to 1.2-million-dollar payments to blacks living in Ca.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because everyone knows black people don't hold jobs.
There are lots of hard working people of my race. But there are many black Liberals who lust after other people's money.
Yeah, that isn't racist.
Recommending working for a living isn't racist at all. But we know that Liberals accuse us of this Satanic lie.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can I ,when we as a people were(victims) . Tell us to forget and turn the page , tell that to a so called Jew about the holocaust and that would be what

Stop play ignorant
Get a job. Stop trying to steal money from hard working American tax payers like Liberals do! Do you think lazy thieves are Christians?

Last edited:

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Get a job. That's what I did. That's what honest Christians do.
So called honest bible believing Christians don't use kids for alligator bait , don't rape their mothers ,don't chop hands off for not working fast enough

And you call yourself ,what?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So called honest bible believing Christians don't use kids for alligator bait , don't rape their mothers ,don't chop hands off for not working fast enough

And you call yourself ,what?
But baby murdering Liberals do. I'm a Bible believing Christian. What are you? When you get tired of playing the victim maybe you can gain eternal life. Jesus is the ONLY Way! Jesus wasn't a Liberal falsely accusing other races. If you can't find a job you're not looking!

Last edited:

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
But baby murdering Liberals do. I'm a Bible believing Christian. What are you? When you get tired of playing the victim maybe you can gain eternal life. Jesus is the ONLY Way! Jesus wasn't a Liberal falsely accusing other races. If you can't find a job you're not looking!
Truth hurts I see

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Truth hurts I see

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are many Liberals in sheep's clothing. But their fruits always betray them. I.E promoting abortion!

Since you just want to keep misrepresenting what I am saying (seems to be a favorite past time of many Republicans) you are once again on my blocked list.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since you just want to keep misrepresenting what I am saying (seems to be a favorite past time of many Republicans) you are once again on my blocked list.
I quote doctors and you call it "misrepresenting". And then you say doctors have the right to kill babies. Make up your mind. Even doctors say you're WRONG!