Black racist reparations panel in California approves up to 1.2-million-dollar payments to blacks living in Ca.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sooo slavery didn't exist ?
Slavery did exist; slavery DOES exist.

American slaves of the 18th and 19th centuries are no longer with us. These particular slaves are dead. Their masters are also dead. The blacks living today have no basis on which to claim that they have been harmed by these dead men. The black slaves were emancipated in 1863 and from that moment forward, human flourishing was in their own hands and ultimately in the hands of the creator.

Some in our society continually insult the Blacks suggesting in a myriad of ways that the blacks are stupid, ignorant, lazy children who can't take care of themselves. Every government "handout" from welfare to "affirmative action" tacitly projected bigotry against African Americans placing them into a prison of dependency.

Reparations are simply another bigoted attack on Black Americans.

Look, California was a free state. It never condoned or allowed black slavery. On what legal or moral basis do Californians owe black people money?

Yes, we have slaves today. But today the slaves are white women, and young children are sold into prostitution. And if any state in the union owes reparations to these slaves, it is California. If you have an issue with slavery, then you have an issue with child prostitution.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If anybody should be paying reparations it should be Democrats. They were the slave holders. They formed the KKK. They introduced Jim Crow laws. They opposed the civil rights legislation introduced in the 1960's. And since the 60's the Democratic Party's "gift" to black America has been stratospheric rates of crime, violence, suffering, and death. That's ALL on the Democratic Party. Make Democrats pay the reparations.
Although you won’t learn it in a Public School Text Book….
Blacks owned, traded and sold Blacks.
(Yes, even in the USA.)
Whites owned, traded and sold Whites.
And it continues to this day.

It is the mindset for decades of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson who preached and stirred the pot in the US to Blacks that Whites own them. And they have been receiving Freebies for decades, while themselves never having been a Slave.

And of all places, The California Nanny State that is flat broke. Shocking…Not!

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Yes, even in the USA.)
Not in the way whites owned slaves. In 'The Known World' of Free Black Slaveholders," Thomas J. Pressly, examined records and found less than 4000 black slaver holders from 1900 to 1865 and when ever records exist it showed that these black slave holders owned relatives. Freed black men would purchase their wives and children and begin the process of emancipating them, a process which sometimes took years so for those years they were slaveholders.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Because I worked for a living? And don't murder unborn babies? Nah. You're the one demanding other people's money.
Because my parents worked for free, you keep bringing up unborn babies , yes that's wrong but how did they do a living baby(outside the womb) like that

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
(Yes, even in the USA.)
Whites owned, traded and sold Whites.
And it continues to this day.

It is the mindset for decades of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson who preached and stirred the pot in the US to Blacks that Whites own them. And they have been receiving Freebies for decades, while themselves never having been a Slave.

And of all places, The California Nanny State that is flat broke. Shocking…Not!
Wondering when we was gonna get to the blacks selling blacks , yes they did but it was a certain group of Blacks ,ie the tribe of Judah !We are waking up to that knowledge .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not in the way whites owned slaves. In 'The Known World' of Free Black Slaveholders," Thomas J. Pressly, examined records and found less than 4000 black slaver holders from 1900 to 1865 and when ever records exist it showed that these black slave holders owned relatives. Freed black men would purchase their wives and children and begin the process of emancipating them, a process which sometimes took years so for those years they were slaveholders.
Thomas J. Pressly’s examination probably did reveal those facts. But I doubt his facts were conclusive. Tribal conflicts occurred in Africa. Theft of a person (commonly called “kidnapping” or “abducted”) and the “selling” thereof begins with a “source” or “perpetrator”. Relatives may or may not have been a consideration, Even Chinese would “sell” their own children. And doubtful the “victim” was “sold” with “birth relationship Papers”.
It’s a strange phenomenon for people to Sell, Trade and Barter other persons, Related or not, Yet has historically (regardless of Race/ Gentiles/Jews/ Gender) occurred around the world, and continues to this day.
US Public Schools IMO fail to cover such phenomenons with much detailed effort, as if, it only affected Black persons and was eradicated with the stroke of a pen.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because my parents worked for free, you keep bringing up unborn babies , yes that's wrong but how did they do a living baby(outside the womb) like that
Your parents were slaves? Where?????? You're still demanding OTHER PEOPLE'S $$$.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wondering when we was gonna get to the blacks selling blacks , yes they did but it was a certain group of Blacks ,ie the tribe of Judah !We are waking up to that knowledge .
The Scriptural premise of Slavery, (or otherwise one person being subject to another person’s demands) was one person who Owed a Debt to another person, and Could not Pay (with monetary means or goods), could opt to pay his Debt with his own Service of Labor.
And the Debt Relief, according to Hebrew Law was satisfied after 7 years.

Nothing new, to observe a Scriptural Law, and some with greed to expand the premise beyond its intent.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not in the way whites owned slaves.
Regarding Slavery in the US, being primarily a conflict among the RACE of Gentiles between Gentiles of different skin color and prominent features….and the “Slave owners”….was not much about the SKIN color of the owners….as it was about the Character of the individual owners.

Some “head of households”, (regardless of Race) are good people; Some are complete sadistic jerks…
Meaning how they Treat others, any others, family, hired help, indentured servants, slaves, associates……lands squarely on their own personal Character.

To observe a more detailed view of Slaves in the US, would be to interview Slaves themselves to grasp their perspective.

Jews, Blacks, Whites, Chinese, etc. who ever experienced being a Slave, in some efforts have told their own stories.

Regarding specific in the US, black slaves, a Federal Writers Project was conducted in 1936-1938 of interviewing former slaves and their own words recorded and published in a set of documents called the:
Federal Writers Project Slave Narratives.
And not to over-look. A Master of the Household is one thing and a Task-Master of black slaves were typically themselves black doling out tasks and punishments.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Scriptural premise of Slavery, (or otherwise one person being subject to another person’s demands) was one person who Owed a Debt to another person, and Could not Pay (with monetary means or goods), could opt to pay his Debt with his own Service of Labor.
And the Debt Relief, according to Hebrew Law was satisfied after 7 years.

Nothing new, to observe a Scriptural Law, and some with greed to expand the premise beyond its intent.
You may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. Leviticus 25:44-46

If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare, ‘I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.’ If he does this, his master must present him before God. Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever. Exodus 21:2-6

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. Exodus 21:7

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You didn't get Jack's point I don't think.

Who formed Planned Parenthood?
Who is Margarett Sanger?
What is eugenics?
Why African-Americans?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. Leviticus 25:44-46

If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare, ‘I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.’ If he does this, his master must present him before God. Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever. Exodus 21:2-6

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. Exodus 21:7
Thanks for sharing.

Augustin56

Apr 16, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ain't stealing what's owed
Get out a blank sheet of paper. That represents everything others owe you for which you haven't worked.

As the Bible says, if you do not work, you shall not eat.

Stop playing the victim. The only victimhood you can rightly claim is the lies you've swallowed from the left, who's only goal is to gain your vote through empty promises and the constant harping that you're a victim.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm asking a question. Can I infer from your deflection that you don't understand what your post has to do with the thread topic either.
No. I can't answer you directly because you are not ready to hear what I have to say. My questions are intended to get behind your defenses.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think SF blacks should start making plans for what they're going to do with the million dollars these politicians have suggested.

It's a ploy. No different than the promises for anything else that never comes to fruition.

The most famous contemporary history was Bush 41.(Sr.). "Read my lips, no new taxes."
That was a lie too.
Here's the other government lie contemporary blacks forget when expecting reparations after hundreds of years .

In the 1800's government promised emancipated slaves 40 acres and a mule.

Generations later income tax made slaves of every working American. We're all slaves now.

Stop whining over a reality you never knew.