Black racist reparations panel in California approves up to 1.2-million-dollar payments to blacks living in Ca.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would I lower myself to a liar?

Try this .....Ted Cruz to AOC

First, the Dem party founded the KKK.

– Then the Dem party wrote Jim Crow laws.

– Then the Dem party filibustered the Civil Rights Act.
Well what do you expect from conservatives?
Today, the Dem part[y] filibusters school choice—trapping millions of Black kids in failing schools.
Failing because of conservative policies
– Today, the Dem party pushes abolishing the police
Evidence?
, which results in many more Black lives murdered.

– Today, every Dem senator voted against my bill to stop DC from throwing 40% of Black kids out of schools bc of vax mandate.
The Cruz amendment would have illuminated all funding for Washington DC schools. Norton Thanks Senate Democrats for Defeating Cruz Vaccine Amendment to Eliminate All Funding for D.C. Schools
Yep, liberals
https://norton.house.gov/media-cent...crats-for-defeating-cruz-vaccine-amendment-to
Today, we produced the lowest African-American unemployment EVER, under the Trump economic boom.
– Today, we produced the lowest African-American poverty levels EVER, under the Trump economic boom.

Actually the lowest unemployment rate for African American's occurred last month when that rate reached 4.7%
https://norton.house.gov/media-cent...crats-for-defeating-cruz-vaccine-amendment-to

– Today, (in 2017) I passed the largest expansion of federal school choice EVER (making 529 plans cover K-12), over the objection of ever single Senate Dem.
Today?
– Also, just two years ago, the Dem governor of Virginia had put the photo of A MAN DRESSED AS A KKK KLANSMAN on his personal yearbook page.
Do we really want to talk about racism among the republicans?
– And today, the sitting Dem President—Joe Biden—gave in 2011 a flowery eulogy for an “Exalted Cyclops” of the KKK.
Lie

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Evidence?

The Cruz amendment would have illuminated all funding for Washington DC schools. Norton Thanks Senate Democrats for Defeating Cruz Vaccine Amendment to Eliminate All Funding for D.C. Schools

Yep, liberals

Actually the lowest unemployment rate for African American's occurred last month when that rate reached 4.7%

Today?

Lie

It's a pity that you live with your head in the sand all day. Knowing nothing about the history of the slave owners (Democrats)

You have a looooooong way to go to catch up. "Defund the Police" Is and was a Democrat cause .....Too bad you slept through those days .....

Everything stated was true .....Biden pitching for Senator Byrd the last Grand Master of the KKK in congress ....

You are a hoot ......simple and pointless, a sheep for the Demcrat Party ....

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would I lower myself to a liar?

Try this .....Ted Cruz to AOC

First, the Dem party founded the KKK.

– Then the Dem party wrote Jim Crow laws.

– Then the Dem party filibustered the Civil Rights Act.

Today, the Dem part[y] filibusters school choice—trapping millions of Black kids in failing schools.

– Today, the Dem party pushes abolishing the police, which results in many more Black lives murdered.

– Today, every Dem senator voted against my bill to stop DC from throwing 40% of Black kids out of schools bc of vax mandate.

The Republican Party was founded to oppose slavery.

– Our first Republican President was Abraham Lincoln, who won the Civil War and ended slavery.

– It was Republicans who voted for the civil Rights Act in a much higher percentage than racist Dems.

– Today, we produced the lowest African-American unemployment EVER, under the Trump economic boom.

– Today, we produced the lowest African-American poverty levels EVER, under the Trump economic boom.

– Today, (in 2017) I passed the largest expansion of federal school choice EVER (making 529 plans cover K-12), over the objection of ever single Senate Dem.

– Also, just two years ago, the Dem governor of Virginia had put the photo of A MAN DRESSED AS A KKK KLANSMAN on his personal yearbook page.

– And today, the sitting Dem President—Joe Biden—gave in 2011 a flowery eulogy for an “Exalted Cyclops” of the KKK.

– And to add to all that, the Dem party aggressively supports open borders—which has led to the deaths and brutal assaults of thousands of Hispanics, and @aoc somehow can’t seem to find her White pantsuit to cry over their suffering. (Thread Reader)

So any attempt to justify the lies of the media to cover up your history is just a vain attempt to present yourself as justified in the lies of the party ......
Speaking of lies and the democratic party. They will call anybody a white supremacist as long as it fits the narrative.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Evidence?

Yep, liberals

Today?

Lie

Your insigificance preceeds you .....Trying to hang your ignorance on the Billion Dollar boobdoggle of Disney ....... The project was postponed until 2026. Which means it has not been awarded to a bidder yet, No price for the project.

I've gone through that process and won. 15 million dollar project, Then sued Disney for 7 million and won that too ...

The Star Wars Hotel crashed and burned ......shut their doors. Disney lost over 250 million in that fiasco.

China is not buying tickets for a black mermaid ......another failure ...

Disney movies are crashing and burning. Seems the public can do without girls kissing girls and boys kissing boys.

Meanwhile, Because of the costs of the Biden economic failures, causing gate receipts to crash ......Disney has laid off 7,000 US Employees and has 1,000 off shore already notified that their jobs are in jeopardy .....On top of all this 2,500 more US Employees may get the axe in the coming months ....

Disney still thinks they are king .....Got news for the Disney clan ......the worst thing Disney can ever do is to walk into a court room in Orlando .......The Public actually hates Disney in the area .....Only the left media thinks Disney is King ...

and you were thinking you were being smart ....Yeah for a fifth grader you may have thought so .......facts make you look smallllllllll.

Last edited:

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Everything stated was true
Except all the stuff that wasn't true at all
Your insigificance preceeds you .....Trying to hang your ignorance on the Billion Dollar boobdoggle of Disney ....... The project was postponed until 2026. Which means it has not been awarded to a bidder yet, No price for the project.
DeSantis in Spotlight as Disney Pulls $1B Investment From Florida
"Disney announced on Thursday it had canceled plans to build a new $1 billion campus in Orlando, which would have brought 2,000 new jobs to the state."

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I've gone through that process and won. 15 million dollar project, Then sued Disney for 7 million and won that too ...

The Star Wars Hotel crashed and burned ......shut their doors. Disney lost over 250 million in that fiasco.

China is not buying tickets for a black mermaid ......another failure ...

Disney movies are crashing and burning. Seems the public can do without girls kissing girls and boys kissing boys.

Meanwhile, Because of the costs of the Biden economic failures, causing gate receipts to crash ......Disney has laid off 7,000 US Employees and has 1,000 off shore already notified that their jobs are in jeopardy .....On top of all this 2,500 more US Employees may get the axe in the coming months ....

Disney still thinks they are king .....Got news for the Disney clan ......the worst thing Disney can ever do is to walk into a court room in Orlando .......The Public actually hates Disney in the area .....Only the left media thinks Disney is King ...

and you were thinking you were being smart ....Yeah for a fifth grader you may have thought so .......facts make you look smallllllllll.
One more fact (You might want to look away.)
Disney gross profit for the quarter ending March 31, 2023 was $7.199Billion, a 8.17% increase over last year's 1st quarter profit.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I posted this in another thread wherein racism is being discussed. I think it appropriate to repost it here. Very short yet very worth your time, imo.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the worst thing Disney can ever do is to walk into a court room in Orlando .......The Public actually hates Disney in the area

You actually believe that, don't you?

Don't forget, I live here too. My experience has been the opposite. While some have expressed disdain for Disney, the majority have been for Disney and that includes Republicans. Many of whom believe that DeSantis is wrong.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You actually believe that, don't you?

Don't forget, I live here too. My experience has been the opposite. While some have expressed disdain for Disney, the majority have been for Disney and that includes Republicans. Many of whom believe that DeSantis is wrong.

Boy, you haven't been in a courtroom with those crooks. The Legal Community knows for a fact that Disney will not go into a courtroom willingly .....They can't get a jury to lean Disney.

Remember, I sued them and won .....They didn't walk into a courtroom ......they settled.

Nice to sit on the sidelines and pretend to know what is happening .....

Reactions: Jack

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One more fact (You might want to look away.)
Disney gross profit for the quarter ending March 31, 2023 was $7.199Billion, a 8.17% increase over last year's 1st quarter profit.

Disney is losing ....Inflation because you Democrats outpaced their meager 8% increase ......You don't layoff thousands when you are winning ......Economics is definately not your strong suit.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Boy, you haven't been in a courtroom with those crooks. The Legal Community knows for a fact that Disney will not go into a courtroom willingly .....They can't get a jury to lean Disney.

Remember, I sued them and won .....They didn't walk into a courtroom ......they settled.

Nice to sit on the sidelines and pretend to know what is happening .....

And I am to believe that you sued Disney? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. They may have settled with you, but that doesn't mean that will settle this out of court. This is a completely different situation.

No pretending. Disney will still win this. DeSantis is wrong. The rest of the country knows this, it's the Florida residents that side with DeSantis that think Disney will lose. Disney exercised its first amendment right and DeSantis is targeting them specifically. He has bragged about it and even penned it down in his memoir. Disney also has much better lawyers than DeSantis will ever have and they have the first amendment on their side and DeSantis opening his mouth constantly helping them.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Disney is losing ....Inflation because you Democrats outpaced their meager 8% increase ......You don't layoff thousands when you are winning ......Economics is definately not your strong suit.

I was just at the parks last weekend. Crowds are just as high. Are they restructuring? Yep! Businesses do that, even when successful.

You can believe that Disney is losing, having been to the parks, I would say they are doing just fine.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was just at the parks last weekend. Crowds are just as high. Are they restructuring? Yep! Businesses do that, even when successful.

You can believe that Disney is losing, having been to the parks, I would say they are doing just fine.

You don't have a clue. The parks are great. We always had year long passes. Did not have to have passes while we were involved in projects at the parks. We carried Contractor passes. Family enjoyed every minute of Disney for free. Ate at every Resturant at the Parks ...

Now, do business with them. They are unethical. Lie at every turn. We filed out lawsuit. They arranged a meeting. We walked in, Contractor at the table with his attorney. We walked in , two job supers, an Orlando Attorney and our Corporate Attorney. Disney enters with twelve attornies ......trying to intimidate. Wrong thing to do ....

"We will offer you One million to settle and you go back to work." I shot back "We never left the jobsite, ever .....You have our lawsuit." Things turned on them fast. They learned just how big we really were. Cash reserves could have been used to buy them. After lunch they walked in with five attorneys and their biggest problem. The Project Architect.

I took over .....using the jobsite daily diary.....At one point the Senior Attorney said "You never turned a building over on time." "Index C, Section 4 .....Page one "Disney thanks you for turning ovr building one on time, on schedule" ....I read three more "52 Buildings are complete, I can do this 52 times .....do you really want me in front of a jury with this?"
The Senior Attorney asked everyone to leave the room, except for me. "Why?" "You lied since day one, started two months late, first building collapsed, and you are taking the word of the biggest liar in the corporation." We ended with an agreement to meet again.

Three days later, I recieve a phone call. He didn't identify himself other than to say he was with Disney. "We are impressed with your work and want you to go to Paris to complete the park in Europe." "I've got to ask a question. What about my part in the current lawsuit?" "Disney employees are not allowed to be involved in a lawsuit against the company." "Exactly what I thought. You want me to be unethical......not going to happen. I appreciate the offer."

Public has a perception ....a lot of us who have worked for the criminals, have our perception. We won because we were bigger and posed too much of a threat.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Public has a perception ....a lot of us who have worked for the criminals, have our perception.

I'm sorry, that doesn't make them criminals. I was married to a woman whose last name is one of the stores within many of the Disney parks. They have no issues with them. They have over a 50-year relationship with Disney. When I say many of the Disney parks I'm not talking about just Orlando parks. I am talking around the world.

As I said, your situation is different than DeSanti's vendetta against Disney. Disney will win this.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I am to believe that you sued Disney? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. They may have settled with you, but that doesn't mean that will settle this out of court. This is a completely different situation.

No pretending. Disney will still win this. DeSantis is wrong. The rest of the country knows this, it's the Florida residents that side with DeSantis that think Disney will lose. Disney exercised its first amendment right and DeSantis is targeting them specifically. He has bragged about it and even penned it down in his memoir. Disney also has much better lawyers than DeSantis will ever have and they have the first amendment on their side and DeSantis opening his mouth constantly helping them.

Disney tried to tell the State of Florida how to run the state .....No First Amendment rights when money and politics are concerned. Disney loses and loses big .....They can make it up in parking fees .....
They are getting schooled. The State of Florida has far more attorneys than they do. State of Florida Attorneys paid for by "You" Remember, Issa knows he's playing a losing game. He went up against the Federal Government when they were killing Federally Protected Birds at the Animal Park ......Cost them millions for killing vultures ....

Disney price fixes in bidding and thinks they run their own government. They will get their lunch eaten ....

Disney has lost at every turn so far .....What makes you think, you know enough about the politics to understand why Disney has no rights to dictate to the state how to run the government? Disney loses .....guess who controls the courts?

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah the company's record profits are probably just something made up by liberals.