Blended Gospel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't be ignorant. I don't hate you. I hate the false doctrine you come here espousing, that of the false Dispensationalist dual gospel untruth. There is only ONE Gospel of Jesus Christ, and Jesus and His Apostles, including Paul, all taught that same Gospel!

There's that false, "we can never sin anymore" lie taught by the crept in unawares lawless that infiltrate Christ's Church. Here's another Scripture from Apostle Paul that you refuse:

Rom 3:24-25
24 Being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in His blood, to declare His righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

KJV

Did you forget to read that little phrase, "that are past" about which sins are remitted by our Lord Jesus' death on the cross? Apparently you did. That's Apostle Paul who said that too, not me.

That is why Apostle John in 1 John 1 reveals that we have the need to repent to Jesus when we slip up and sin after having believed on Jesus Christ. And John said to deny that we have sin is to make Jesus a liar.

1 John 1:6-10
6 If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
7 But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanseth us from all sin.
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.
KJV

Confessing our sins to Jesus after we have become a Christian is especially what Communion is about. I hear some Churches today don't even offer their congregations Communion with Christ! No wonder, because it conflicts with their falseness that we cannot sin anymore.

Of course that is a false made-up statement you made. No truth in it at all. It's exactly a type statement a lawless crept in unaware into Christ's Church would say, because of being revealed for what you really follow, i.e., men's doctrines, and not The Word of God. By the law is knowledge of sin, Apostle Paul said.

I will explain the Scripture verses by Paul that you willingly skip over when you preach your 'can't sin no more' doctrine:

Rom 3:20-24
20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in His sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

The law could never save anyone, period. No need for you telling lies about that then directed at me just to try and prove your false doctrines of Dispensationalism regurgitated from men and not God.

But knowledge of sin is by the law, meaning knowing what God approves of and what He don't, per His Word. At other times when we are out and about in the world, The Holy Spirit will show us when we begin to go against God's laws, for like I've shown from Hebrews 8, the New Covenant is also about God writing His laws in our minds and hearts. In 2 Timothy 2:15, Paul told Timothy to study to show himself approved of God, a workman who needeth not be ashamed. The New Testament Books had not been written down yet, so what did Timothy study? And if The Holy Spirit connection within us is all we need, then why did Paul tell Timothy to study at all???

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
KJV

That is about God's Salvation through His Son Jesus Christ by Faith, not the law. God's Promise by Faith was first offered to Abraham 430 years before the law was given (Gal.3). It was always first, and that's why Paul said those of Faith have become the children of Abraham.

Thus nowhere, have I ever... made a statement, or alluded to, an idea that the law can save anyone! And for you to insinuate that I pushed such a falsehood anywhere in my writings, means you are a LIAR.

And I hate the religious gospel you teach where the shed blood of Jesus is not enough to save a person. They must save themselves by what they do. Get off your high horse. No one is saying we should sin all the time. But it is a FACT that all men/women sin in the flesh all the time. But you seem to indicate that you don't sin. Foolishness.

Look, if you wish to be saved by what you do then go to it. That takes the glory from what Jesus did on the cross and makes it incomplete. When you face God all you will be able to say is that you did all the works to save yourself so God owes you. That will be a slap in God's face since Jesus did it all for you. I am not going to reply to you any longer. You are sold on your religion and your works and there is nothing anyone can say that will cause you to change to grace. Do your worst in condemning those who are trusting in God's grace.

Reactions: FHII

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, was Paul (being a Jew) saved by the gospel Jesus preached?
Or, was Paul saved by the gospel he, himself, preached?

Why do you ask. Will you accept an answer? After the Jews rejected Jesus the Gospel was changed to one of God's grace where He, Himself, paid for all the sins of mankind. It is finished He said. Since God knows no one could keep His laws, He did it for us. Paul said that the world will be judged on his gospel. In other words since all sins are paid for the only thing that will condemn a person is not believing Jesus' shed blood has paid for their sins.

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Why do you ask. Will you accept an answer? After the Jews rejected Jesus the Gospel was changed to one of God's grace where He, Himself, paid for all the sins of mankind. It is finished He said. Since God knows no one could keep His laws, He did it for us. Paul said that the world will be judged on his gospel. In other words since all sins are paid for the only thing that will condemn a person is not believing Jesus' shed blood has paid for their sins.

I ask because I thought you might be saying that Jewish people could only be saved by the gospel of Christ, not the gospel of grace.
And since Paul was Jewish, I wondered which gospel saved him.
So, yes, I accept your answer.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Davy
Mat_11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Mat_11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

But it is not enough for teh religious and teh lawers who love to do just teh opposite

Luk_11:46 And he said, Woe unto you also, ye lawyers! for ye lade men with burdens grievous to be borne, and ye yourselves touch not the burdens with one of your fingers.

because men love to boast

Luk 18:10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.
Luk 18:11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.
Luk 18:12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
Luk 18:13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.
Luk 18:14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Men who claim to keep the law, yet do not and cannot but lay that very same burden upon Christs people. Men who desire to prove them selves to God by there works who have declared that the works of Christ are not enough for teh salvation of men and that they must pay teh price by there sacrifice, men who desire to keep the law yet not be judged by the very same law they break. and that is why it is written

Gal_2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Gal_5:4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

There is only one law we live by, and that is love.

1Co_13:1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
1Co_13:2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
1Co_13:3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
1Co_13:4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
1Co_13:8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
1Co_13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.
1Co_14:1 Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy.
1Co_16:14 Let all your things be done with charity.
Col_3:14 And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.

No one will be justified by teh law, no one will be able to boast.

Eph_2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Another ignorant that doesn't know what the law is for.

Clearly to you, there is not supposed to be any laws governing the Christian nations under Christ Jesus. You might as well join the anarchists and lawless and preach murder and mayhem then.

Rom 13:1-5
13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:

4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

5 Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
KJV

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So because I used a lower case letter I did not mean the Holy Spirit. Man do you have a problem!!

And you will not give Jesus the credit for paying for your sins.

Yes, it matters when you do things like lowercase "spirit" when speaking of God...

Deut 32:31
31 For their rock is not as our Rock, even our enemies themselves being judges.

KJV

Would the Message have been just as clear there, if both of them were rendered in lowercase "rock"? No, of course not. For those who don't know the difference, probably like yourself, the lowercase "rock" is used as a symbol for Lucifer.

Sins that are past, is what Apostle Paul said, not all sins in the future after having come to Christ Jesus.

Rom.3:25
Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in His blood, to declare His righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
KJV

A person walking in the SPIRIT is walking in faith that Jesus has already paid for their sins on the cross. Like I said a SPIRIT has no physical, material substance just as faith has no physical substance. A person trying to keep the law with physical works are walking in the flesh.

Per John in John 4, God is a Spirit. Does that mean He has no physical substance, but He is just air, or like a cosmic force, with no real shape or form? That's the kind of falseness some of the eastern religions believe. God is a Person. He has a shape and form, the Image of man for that is where the image of man originated. Just because He is a Spirit does not mean He has no physical presence.

That underlined statement you made above is very disturbing, because what it is saying is that by staying ignorant of God's laws means not being held responsible for going out and doing murder, thefts, rape, sodomy, etc. You need to read Paul's Epistles again, because he never said any such thing.

What Paul did say regarding Christian doctrine about God's laws is that no man can be saved... by keeping the law, but only through Grace, and that through belief on The Father through His Son Jesus Christ. Paul never said that the Christian cannot abide by God's laws.

Now to the point again about false crept in unawares infiltraters into the Church:

- this is what you are saying: If you are a Christian, you are NOT to follow any of God's laws!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Davy
Mat_11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Mat_11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

But it is not enough for teh religious and teh lawers who love to do just teh opposite

Luk_11:46 And he said, Woe unto you also, ye lawyers! for ye lade men with burdens grievous to be borne, and ye yourselves touch not the burdens with one of your fingers.

because men love to boast

Luk 18:10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.
Luk 18:11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.
Luk 18:12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
Luk 18:13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.
Luk 18:14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Men who claim to keep the law, yet do not and cannot but lay that very same burden upon Christs people. Men who desire to prove them selves to God by there works who have declared that the works of Christ are not enough for teh salvation of men and that they must pay teh price by there sacrifice, men who desire to keep the law yet not be judged by the very same law they break. and that is why it is written

Gal_2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Gal_5:4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

There is only one law we live by, and that is love.

1Co_13:1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
1Co_13:2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
1Co_13:3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
1Co_13:4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
1Co_13:8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
1Co_13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.
1Co_14:1 Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy.
1Co_16:14 Let all your things be done with charity.
Col_3:14 And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.

No one will be justified by teh law, no one will be able to boast.

Eph_2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Apostle Paul speaking:
Rom 13:9
9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, "Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself."

KJV

God speaking:
Lev 19:18
18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.
KJV

What was Apostle Paul doing teaching from God's laws with that, "Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself"?

Does that mean what Paul was teaching about to love one another is dead, just because ignorant folks believe all of God's laws are dead, or that they have nothing to do with those in Christ? Afterall, Paul was pulling that 'love thy neighbour as thyself' from Leviticus 19.

We as Christians should not have a difficulty with understanding about God's laws that our Lord Jesus did not nail to His cross, like don't do murder, thefts, rape, sodomy, perjury, i.e., the things Paul specifically warned about in 1 Timothy 1, and he even said those who practice those thing will NOT enter into the Kingdom of God:

Gal 5:19-21
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

KJV

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I hate the religious gospel you teach where the shed blood of Jesus is not enough to save a person. They must save themselves by what they do. Get off your high horse. No one is saying we should sin all the time. But it is a FACT that all men/women sin in the flesh all the time. But you seem to indicate that you don't sin. Foolishness.

Look, if you wish to be saved by what you do then go to it. That takes the glory from what Jesus did on the cross and makes it incomplete. When you face God all you will be able to say is that you did all the works to save yourself so God owes you. That will be a slap in God's face since Jesus did it all for you. I am not going to reply to you any longer. You are sold on your religion and your works and there is nothing anyone can say that will cause you to change to grace. Do your worst in condemning those who are trusting in God's grace.

No, you hate me for telling you the Truth.

And once again you make a lying false claim against me, saying that I teach Jesus' blood shed on His cross is not enought to save a person. That kind of thing I have NEVER said, not anywhere, not at anytime. And that's is why YOU ARE A LIAR.

And since someone who wrongly believes since they believed on Jesus they cannot sin anymore, you probably think your LIES won't affect one's status with Jesus.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I ask because I thought you might be saying that Jewish people could only be saved by the gospel of Christ, not the gospel of grace.
And since Paul was Jewish, I wondered which gospel saved him.
So, yes, I accept your answer.

But you still trapped him, because The Gospel of Jesus Christ did not change from the time the Apostles preached to the time of Paul. Remission of sins through grace by Christ's death on the cross was preached by Christ's Apostles too, and it was actually Apostle Peter who was first given to preach The Gospel to Gentiles (Acts 10 & 11).

Reactions: tabletalk

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Another ignorant that doesn't know what the law is for.
Certainly do its for bad people it says so,

1Ti_1:9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

and since the "righteous" are those who are in Christ, they have no use for it, only those whop are not, which seems to be where you stand right now. Laying burdens upon teh backs of men, thats teh devils job.

Act 15:24 Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, subverting your souls, saying, Ye must be circumcised, and keep the law: to whom we gave no such commandment:

Thats exactly what you are doing.

Reactions: H. Richard

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Certainly do its for bad people it says so,

1Ti_1:9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

and since the "righteous" are those who are in Christ, they have no use for it, only those whop are not, which seems to be where you stand right now. Laying burdens upon teh backs of men, thats teh devils job.

Act 15:24 Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, subverting your souls, saying, Ye must be circumcised, and keep the law: to whom we gave no such commandment:

Thats exactly what you are doing.

It's not what Paul is doing in 1 Timothy 1 and Galatians 5 with outlaying things in God's laws to stay away from.

Your greatest error is in thinking that I'm responsible for what Paul was teaching there in 1 Timothy 1 and Galatians 5 about the works of the flesh, and even when Paul said those who do those sins shall not inherit the kingdom of God!

It's not my teaching... it's Apostle Paul's in those 1 Timothy 1 and Galatians 5 chapters.

Gal 5:18-21
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

KJV

I will repeat again what Paul was teaching there. IF we walk by The Spirit, then we are not under the law. But do the works of the flesh, and you shall not inherit the kingdom of God. Simple as that.

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, it matters when you do things like lowercase "spirit" when speaking of God...

Deut 32:31
31 For their rock is not as our Rock, even our enemies themselves being judges.

KJV

Would the Message have been just as clear there, if both of them were rendered in lowercase "rock"? No, of course not. For those who don't know the difference, probably like yourself, the lowercase "rock" is used as a symbol for Lucifer.

Sins that are past, is what Apostle Paul said, not all sins in the future after having come to Christ Jesus.

Rom.3:25
Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in His blood, to declare His righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

KJV

Per John in John 4, God is a Spirit. Does that mean He has no physical substance, but He is just air, or like a cosmic force, with no real shape or form? That's the kind of falseness some of the eastern religions believe. God is a Person. He has a shape and form, the Image of man for that is where the image of man originated. Just because He is a Spirit does not mean He has no physical presence.

That underlined statement you made above is very disturbing, because what it is saying is that by staying ignorant of God's laws means not being held responsible for going out and doing murder, thefts, rape, sodomy, etc. You need to read Paul's Epistles again, because he never said any such thing.

What Paul did say regarding Christian doctrine about God's laws is that no man can be saved... by keeping the law, but only through Grace, and that through belief on The Father through His Son Jesus Christ. Paul never said that the Christian cannot abide by God's laws.

Now to the point again about false crept in unawares infiltraters into the Church:

- this is what you are saying: If you are a Christian, you are NOT to follow any of God's laws!

You are so foolish. I never said we were not to try and not sin. But I have said that Jesus paid for the sins of the whole world. But you just refuse His work on the cross and I don't think that will go very far with God. We are those that know what sin is and that we sin in the flesh all the time JUST AS YOU DO!!!!!! Just because the children of God know they are sinners in flesh does not mean, as you wish to indicate, that they love to sin. It is because we realize that we sin that we reach out to God seeking the salvation Jesus paid for on the cross.

All through Paul's writings we see the religious trying to bring those under grace back under the law. You do what they were doing. You believe in a blended gospel of law with grace and according to my Bible that means you have fallen from grace. IMO, your works of keeping the law will send you to a very hot place.

I should just erase this reply because I know you will just go on and on that those under grace want to sin.

Reactions: Helen

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, you hate me for telling you the Truth.

And once again you make a lying false claim against me, saying that I teach Jesus' blood shed on His cross is not enought to save a person. That kind of thing I have NEVER said, not anywhere, not at anytime. And that's is why YOU ARE A LIAR.

And since someone who wrongly believes since they believed on Jesus they cannot sin anymore, you probably think your LIES won't affect one's status with Jesus.

But you have never said it did. According to your blended gospel what Jesus did on the cross was not enough to save anyone. The religious person has to save him/her self by keeping the law ******WHICH NO MAN, WOMEN can do. Although you will not admit it you don't keep the law either. But you find it easy to condemn others for not keeping it.

You take scripture out of it's context so you can make it say what you want it to say.

Rom 4:1-8 Abraham Justified by Faith (Gen 17:10)
4 What then shall we say that Abraham our father has found according to the flesh?
2 For if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about, but not before God.
3 For what does the Scripture say? "Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness."
4 Now to him who works, the wages are not counted as grace but as debt.

David Celebrates the Same Truth

5 But to him who does not work but believes on Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness,
6 just as David also describes the blessedness of the man to whom God imputes righteousness apart from works:
7 "Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven, And whose sins are covered;
8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord shall not impute sin."

NKJV

But I bet you can't even see the truth in the scriptures when used in context. Especially verse 5.

Last edited:
Reactions: FHII and Helen

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you have never said it did. According to your blended gospel what Jesus did on the cross was not enough to save anyone. The religious person has to save him/her self by keeping the law ******WHICH NO MAN, WOMEN can do. Although you will not admit it you don't keep the law either. But you find it easy to condemn others for not keeping it.

Your false Ultra-Dispensationalist doctrines of men just do...not... fly. It is a false doctrine not written in God's Word.

In 1 John 1, John showed us we are to repent to Christ Jesus of our sins AFTER... we have believed on Him and been baptized. There is no way to get around that. It's about our WALK with Jesus.

And if you think you have no need to repent still when you mess up, then it means you walk on your own, and not with Him.

Reason is because you won't be checking yourself if you do a sin or not, but your false attitude will cause you to CUT OFF the bridge to Christ Jesus and The Holy Spirit. Working out our salvation like Paul said means checking ourselves in Christ and repenting to Him as necessary. And this is especially what Communion with Jesus is about, other than remembrance of His death and resurrection. The word 'communion' means to commune, to talk with Him, work things out. That is why Paul taught to be careful to not hold Communion in an unworthily manner. And he said to do it as oft as we feel the need (1 Cor.11).

1 Cor 11:27-32
27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.
28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.

29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.
31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.

32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.
KJV

Does your Church hold Communion with Jesus?

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your false Ultra-Dispensationalist doctrines of men just do...not... fly. It is a false doctrine not written in God's Word.

In 1 John 1, John showed us we are to repent to Christ Jesus of our sins AFTER... we have believed on Him and been baptized. There is no way to get around that. It's about our WALK with Jesus.

And if you think you have no need to repent still when you mess up, then it means you walk on your own, and not with Him.

Reason is because you won't be checking yourself if you do a sin or not, but your false attitude will cause you to CUT OFF the bridge to Christ Jesus and The Holy Spirit. Working out our salvation like Paul said means checking ourselves in Christ and repenting to Him as necessary. And this is especially what Communion with Jesus is about, other than remembrance of His death and resurrection. The word 'communion' means to commune, to talk with Him, work things out. That is why Paul taught to be careful to not hold Communion in an unworthily manner. And he said to do it as oft as we feel the need (1 Cor.11).

27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.
28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.

29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.

32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.
KJV

Have you placed your faith in the one that justifies the ungodly?

5 But to him who does not work but believes on Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness,

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's not what Paul is doing in 1 Timothy 1 and Galatians 5 with outlaying things in God's laws to stay away from.

Your greatest error is in thinking that I'm responsible for what Paul was teaching there in 1 Timothy 1 and Galatians 5 about the works of the flesh, and even when Paul said those who do those sins shall not inherit the kingdom of God!

It's not my teaching... it's Apostle Paul's in those 1 Timothy 1 and Galatians 5 chapters.

Gal 5:18-21
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

KJV

I will repeat again what Paul was teaching there. IF we walk by The Spirit, then we are not under the law. But do the works of the flesh, and you shall not inherit the kingdom of God. Simple as that.
Stil laying stumbling blocks. No man is under any law, f you want it, it is yours to keep., brake it as you do and it will judge you, there is no grace for those who choose the law as you have done. I am crucified with Christ died and alive now in Him. There is no law against love

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

KJV

I have told you before that I am not a member of any man ran religion. But you never think of what people say to you because you are lost in your religious rant about keeping the law.

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

KJV

It would be easier to read your replies if you would go over them and replace the word "you" with "those that". When you use the word you it makes your reply personal. But I suppose you mean it to be personal don't you? I think YOU are on a religious ego trip. See how that makes it personal?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stil laying stumbling blocks. No man is under any law, f you want it, it is yours to keep., brake it as you do and it will judge you, there is no grace for those who choose the law as you have done. I am crucified with Christ died and alive now in Him. There is no law against love

I am not under the law as I walk in The Spirit, which is what Apostle Paul taught. If I don't walk in The Spirit but do the works of the flesh, then I am back under the law. It's the same for you too and every believer, whether you care to admit it or not.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I have told you before that I am not a member of any man ran religion. But you never think of what people say to you because you are lost in your religious rant about keeping the law.

I'll take that as a NO, that you do NOT hold Communion with Christ Jesus, and do not believe you need to as a believer, and that you have no further need to repent to Jesus for future sins.

That kind of false belief is the major downfall of the OSAS crowd.

They are wrongly taught by the crept in unawares that sneak into Christ's Church that all sins in the future are covered, when Apostle Paul was specific that our first belief on Jesus was for sins that are past. Apostle John in 1 John 1 showed us we still need to repent of sins we may commit after having come to Jesus.

Rom 3:24-25
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

KJV

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Both of those statements of course are falsehoods.

Your first statement is false because what you have expoused on this forum already reveals the area of men's doctrines you are coming from, whether you attend their churches any longer or not.

The dual gospel idea originated from John Darby's theory of Dispensationalism in 1830's Great Britain. Later Dispensationalists, like C.R. Stam, et al, have added to Darby's ideas and created the false doctrine that ONLY Apostle Paul's Epistles apply to Gentiles, and thus the Gentile Church. This doctrine of men was created to further help support Darby's theory that the Gentile Church will be raptured to heaven by Jesus before... the tribulation, and will reign in heaven with Jesus during the future thousand years of Rev.20 while the nation of Israel is established on earth.

In reality, those doctrines of men are nothing but a spider web of lies, one built on top of another. And their LIES just get bigger and bigger, especially with their dual gospel doctrine of men, that there's one gospel for Israel and another gospel for Gentiles.

There is NO such thing as a rapture of the Church prior to the tribulation written anywhere in God's Word. It is a lie from another spirit, and John Darby himself questioned some of the spiritual manifestations he saw in the Edward Irving church which said those things were of The Holy Spirit. With even Darby questioning those things, that shows he had doubts they were from The Holy Spirit, but he didn't stop to think about the rest of the doctrines he got from Irving involving a false pre-trib rapture.

What God's Word does... teach, is this:
1. the Church, both believing Jews and Gentiles, will go through the time of "great tribulation" Jesus taught in Matthew 24.
2. Jesus will return only once, and that to gather His Church at the end of the tribulation, one part from heaven (asleep saints), and the other part from the earth ("caught up").
3. then Jesus... WITH His Church, will head to Jerusalem on earth, not back to heaven.
4. then the battle of Armageddon will occur, the armies out of the northern quarters destroyed.
5. then Jesus' thousand years reign with His elect will begin, on earth, with the temple of Ezekiel 40-47 on earth.
6. only Jesus' elect who obeyed Him and did not fall away will be allowed to approach Him and reign with Him.
7. the rebellious, murmurers, and those who erred in spirit will be taught doctrine, difference between the clean and unclean, and be required to come up to Jerusalem to worship The King and Lord.