Blessed With All Spiritual Blessings 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ephesians I:3,

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Look at something here about heavenly places. Heavenly places is where everything takes place in a believers life-"in heavenly places, in Christ Jesus." When we look back on a few things we have talked about look at the separation of the inner man and the outer man. The inner man is spirit and the outer man is soulish or soul. When you separate the two you can get everything settled that needs to be settled in you. Look at it like this for example; when it is settled in you you no longer have to fight the devil because that is where the fight is in heavenly places, but your settled into the fact the battle is not yours but in fact the Lord fights your battles, Ephesians 6:12,

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

You no what that means? All you are doing is waiting on the resurrection morning. You no longer struggle along fighting with everything and everyone that comes down the pike. The gospel of the "revelation of Jesus Christ" has settled you, established you according to who he is, not according to who you believe he is. You are established in the knowledge of Christ, the mind of Christ. Do you really understand that impact to set your feet in a position of not being tossed too and fro. Established, settled in spirit and your power to express it in soul is Christianity, Christ expressed in the world that's what Christianity is!

The question always comes up "how do we live Christ," the answer is simple when you understand revelation. You live Christ by your creation, or it can be said you live Christ exactly the way he created you. That's why you need to be yourself with Spirit taught knowledge (revelation). It is the Holyspirit that teaches a believer Christ in them, he reveals Christ to the believer and fix's it in them so it is real to them and they learn to live by the life of another.

Why do we learn it? Because all we have known from child birth is self, with the thinking "I'm just a me and now Christ is with me somehow." That is all the mind knows at the new birth so it must learn a new way of living by the understanding that comes from the Holyspirit as he reveals Christ in you to you as your only life, Galatians 2:20,

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Ephesians I:3,

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Look at something here about heavenly places. Heavenly places is where everything takes place in a believers life-"in heavenly places, in Christ Jesus." When we look back on a few things we have talked about look at the separation of the inner man and the outer man. The inner man is spirit and the outer man is soulish or soul. When you separate the two you can get everything settled that needs to be settled in you. Look at it like this for example; when it is settled in you you no longer have to fight the devil because that is where the fight is in heavenly places, but your settled into the fact the battle is not yours but in fact the Lord fights your battles, Ephesians 6:12,

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

You no what that means? All you are doing is waiting on the resurrection morning. You no longer struggle along fighting with everything and everyone that comes down the pike. The gospel of the "revelation of Jesus Christ" has settled you, established you according to who he is, not according to who you believe he is. You are established in the knowledge of Christ, the mind of Christ. Do you really understand that impact to set your feet in a position of not being tossed too and fro. Established, settled in spirit and your power to express it in soul is Christianity, Christ expressed in the world that's what Christianity is!

The question always comes up "how do we live Christ," the answer is simple when you understand revelation. You live Christ by your creation, or it can be said you live Christ exactly the way he created you. That's why you need to be yourself with Spirit taught knowledge (revelation). It is the Holyspirit that teaches a believer Christ in them, he reveals Christ to the believer and fix's it in them so it is real to them and they learn to live by the life of another.

Why do we learn it? Because all we have known from child birth is self, with the thinking "I'm just a me and now Christ is with me somehow." That is all the mind knows at the new birth so it must learn a new way of living by the understanding that comes from the Holyspirit as he reveals Christ in you to you as your only life, Galatians 2:20,

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
@soul man :

What a glorious opening passage to the mighty and sublime Epistle to the Ephesians! :)

Last edited: