BLM supports looting

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right-wing extremists killed 38 people in U.S. in 2019
Right-wing extremists killed 38 people in U.S. in 2019, Anti-Defamation League finds

Anti-fascists linked to zero murders in the US in 25 years

Anti-fascists linked to zero murders in the US in 25 years

Pretty much says it all.

As you saw, it has a lot to do with it.

Nazi’s Caught Dressing As BLM Protestors To Instigate Riots

Nazi's Caught Dressing As BLM Protestors To Instigate Riots

Far-right “Boogaloo boy” killed officer after using Black Lives Matter protest as cover: prosecutors

“Boogaloo boy” killed officer, used BLM protest as cover: prosecutors

White supremacists posing as BLM protesters instigated Richmond riots: Police

White supremacists posing as BLM protesters instigated Richmond riots: Police

"As I began with, I want to send a thanks to the BLM protesters on the ground who decried the white supremacists once they were identified. I'm thankful to you for drawing the line and sticking up not just for the sanctity of your movement, but also the safety of your fellow Richmonders that you marched alongside as well," Smith said.

Richmond Mayor: Undercover White Supremacists Dressed as Black Lives Matter Started Riots

There's lot more. Would you like to see some more? Police were quickly onto the right-wing and their supporters rioting and looting. White supremacists hate cops too, so the fact they were the actual rioters and looters is no surprise. Nor is is surprising that BLM leaders turned in the rioters, protected police officers from the racists, and tried to stop them from destroying property.

If you have to lie about what I said to make your point, that's a pretty good clue that you're not being honest with us. I said that I'd be shocked if there were no black demonstrators at all who had done what the right has been doing. I'm just pointing out that rioting, vandalism, and killing are the objectives of the right, while BLM has moved to stop it when they can.

And that's the difference between the white nationalists and BLM.

Bring it up again,and you're going to see it again. That's how it works.

Feel free to ask again, anything you thought I didn't answer. Write it down this time, so you don't forget again. And if you're smart, you won't lie about what I said again.
Doesn't seem like anyone here is swallowing your Left wing propaganda.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've also been chastised by another member on this.
Why not try saying something to change my mind if you think I'm wrong? Why the pointless chatter? Do you enjoy the conflict? Is that the reason for the pointless chatter?

Reactions: bukka

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The thread still seems to contain the whining of Alt Right people angry about blacks and other people exercising their right of assembly to protest grievances such as police murder and voter suppression. Problem is that most people see that the criminal activity is not being done by BLM but by others. Authoritarian regimes the world over have used political street thugs to cause the suppression of peaceful protests.

Listen everybody! Those who would attack your freedom of assembly shall be the same people who'll be coming to attack your other civil liberties. Think about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The thread still seems to contain the whining of Alt Right people angry about blacks and other people exercising their right of assembly to protest grievances such as police murder and voter suppression. Problem is that most people see that the criminal activity being done is not being done by BLM but by others. Authoritarian regimes the world over have used political street thugs to cause the suppression of peaceful protests.

Listen everybody! Those who would attack your freedom of assembly shall be the same people who'll be coming to attack your other civil liberties. Think about it.
I think the loudest voices complaining about black protesters are from people who don't mind things like police murder and voter suppression as long as it's black people being victims. Right wing media stars start it and frighten their listeners who then chime in and spread the fear and anger.

Some right wing leaders even like the idea of making blacks victims; and they want to intimidate blacks into being quiet. So when blacks decide to protest, the white supremacists see it as threatening them, their lifestyle, and what they think of as their government. These radical leaders enjoy it if some blacks loot because then they can point fingers and say, "We told you how bad these black protesters are. See?"

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the loudest voices complaining about black protesters are from people who don't mind things like police murder and voter suppression as long as it's black people being victims. Right wing media stars start it and frighten their listeners who then chime in and spread the fear and anger.

Some right wing leaders even like the idea of making blacks victims; and they want to intimidate blacks into being quiet. So when blacks decide to protest, the white supremacists see it as threatening them, their lifestyle, and what they think of as their government. These radical leaders enjoy it if some blacks loot because then they can point fingers and say, "We told you how bad these black protesters are. See?"

It's also interesting, Giuliano, that those same people who most whine about the protesters, also whine about people who have the audacity to complain that they've been victimized. These whiners are angry that people will not accept oppression without complaint, something which they themselves will not suffer, which is unconscionable. I wonder how many of these same whiners would patiently accept it if a policeman murders their beloved son or daughter, and then suffer to hear other whiners complaining about their grievance and sense of victimization by the police.

This is not to be expected from Christians. Only those with seared consciences behave in this manner.

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The thread still seems to contain the whining of Alt Right people angry about blacks and other people exercising their right of assembly to protest grievances such as police murder and voter suppression. Problem is that most people see that the criminal activity is not being done by BLM but by others. Authoritarian regimes the world over have used political street thugs to cause the suppression of peaceful protests.

Off with the pixies I see ? did you ever take ICE or such as Crack or something, why I ask is that I do think that a part of the brain is affected with such use.
I seen shown on the Rockford files shown in say 1979, a woman who was into alternative life style, it was a good case put forward by Jim about her, Jim nailed it about her. I recorded the episode and showed my 23yo Uni student and asked what was her take on all this. yep she said that's generally typically the gravity peddled by groups that push a mindset for all to follow along with them, they have all the answers for you. They are everywhere trying desperately to influence ones thinking.

Now I can see the key is not to truly think, as they will do such all for you and you just have to follow along with them, as peers in a group of fools being taken for a ride. what if I went for the ride with such people ? I don't think that they would like me because I may expose reality to them and the thing is that they do not take kindly to reality. so what's the good of one who can not handle reality, they will never mature.

Such people will make claims that one is prejudice due to the colour of ones skin and they truly believe such is always real and only concept foundation that there is in such a mater :rolleyes: now I would agree with that there are some morons about who are like that, well I do not understand where they are coming from. but a mate who is white but next younger brother was brown both have the same mum and dad his mums true blood brother is brown and looks just like the brown brother of my mate, now my mate is not bright but he said to me that he did not like the blacks because they were too black o_O he is serious :rolleyes:.
Now mainly people that I have heard say crap like such is other blacks and Asians, as they are always talking about who is blacker and such nonsense but among whites the only ones who will be prejudice don't say anything will be malicious twerp and are 9 times out of 10 lefties.

But the white who expresses there dismay in some regards are just being honest but the lefty or wealthy right wing dupes will think such is prejudice or what ever, but there is no malice in such who express their dismay, it's just that they are peed off as to regards to anyone who is a vampire a leach or ignorant of the facts. such people will look down on anyone regardless if they don't cut the mustard and even give the blacks more slack, because they expect that but will not give a another white man any slack, because one should know better so there is no excuse for them. women and children get more slack as well because the expectations are not as high. that's not to say that some black men are regarded as worthy of being a real man, because they do not have a yellow streak down their back playing to the virtue less of this world, many a white is a coward virtue less dog as well in that regard because they have been lead astray by the good for nothing shallow sooks.

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why not try saying something to change my mind if you think I'm wrong? Why the pointless chatter? Do you enjoy the conflict? Is that the reason for the pointless chatter?
Why not just admit you made an error? It's okay to do so. I mean we all misread what someone said now and then. I know I've done it. Go back and re-read what I said and then read your response. It's obvious as pointed out by another member and me that your response misrepresented what I said. Then just say that you misunderstood. It's that simple

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

NO ONE here is arguing about peaceful protests. It's the American way to address grievances. It's how it should be done. It's the way MLK got it done. But the rioting and looting is NOT acceptable. And the majority of it is being done by BLM supporters, general anarchists like ANTIFA and some white supremacists.

BLM itself is threatening businesses.

INSANE: BLM protesters list demands for local businesses, threaten 'repercussions for non-compliance'

WATCH: BLM Activists Storm Target Store, Threaten To ‘Shut Your Business Down’ If You Call ‘The Police’

Chicago's Black Lives Matter Says Rioting and Looting is Their 'Reparations for Slavery' ⋆ The Washington Sentinel

They are also threatening people directly.

BLM Leader Says Whites ‘Sub-Human,’ Should Be ‘Wiped Out’

Threat To Business Owner Behind Anti-BLM Post Leads To Arrest: PD

So, if you ask me BLM supporters are the ones threatening, rioting and looting. There are others of course such as ANTIFA that are also involved and of course they claim to support BLM too.

SOME of these tactics kind of remind me of certain tactics in a German country a while back. Support or else.

Reactions: Renniks

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know yourself what you wrote? You wrote: "I actually hope they continue to show support for these actions." How could BLM continue to show support for actions if the actions stopped?
seriously? I can show support for actions that happened a hundred years ago. Your logic here is not logical.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why not just admit you made an error? It's okay to do so. I mean we all misread what someone said now and then. I know I've done it. Go back and re-read what I said and then read your response. It's obvious as pointed out by another member and me that your response misrepresented what I said. Then just say that you misunderstood. It's that simple
I don't think I misread you. I think you accidentally let some unpleasant truth show, and now you're trying to put spin on it.

You said you hoped BLM continued to show support for looters. How could they continue to show support for looters if the looting stopped?
I actually hope they continue to show support for these actions. I think it will lead to people waking up and realizing just how dangerous this is. If they keep it up, we'll see a Trump win in November. Then it will get worse.
You start off with "I actually hope" and end with "Then it will get worse." You hope things will get worse. I think you're a white racist who believes if BLM continues to support black people looting, it will make white people "wake up" and then Trump will win and we will have a race war. That's how your words make you look.

I suggest you stop getting all your news from extremist right wing sources. I can see what sites you gave.

Last edited:

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Off with the pixies I see ?

I don't see pixies, Reggie. Jesus calls Christians "sheep", and sheep, as you know, are dumb, dirty, passive animals. If we're Christians, that's what we both are, sheep.

did you ever take ICE or such as Crack or something, why I ask is that I do think that a part of the brain is affected with such use.

I see that you're trying to get the grouter in at the start, aren't you, mate? Never did get hopped-up with the gong, I'm afraid. I tend to prefer the whisky myself. If I were younger, and down in your winter, we could go for a pint at the local.

I seen shown on the Rockford files shown in say 1979, a woman who was into alternative life style, it was a good case put forward by Jim about her, Jim nailed it about her. I recorded the episode and showed my 23yo Uni student and asked what was her take on all this. yep she said that's generally typically the gravity peddled by groups that push a mindset for all to follow along with them, they have all the answers for you. They are everywhere trying desperately to influence ones thinking.

Now I can see the key is not to truly think, as they will do such all for you and you just have to follow along with them, as peers in a group of fools being taken for a ride. what if I went for the ride with such people ? I don't think that they would like me because I may expose reality to them and the thing is that they do not take kindly to reality. so what's the good of one who can not handle reality, they will never mature.

The key's always to think, mate. No mindset's being pushed. It's just the need to be resolute in the face of oppression, and keeping the racist thieves from stealing anyone's civil rights. I'm sure you don't like thieves. If only one person's civil rights is taken away, then they can be taken away from everyone else, including you.

Those that can't think for themselves, and cannot face reality, never mature, I agree.

Such people will make claims that one is prejudice due to the colour of ones skin and they truly believe such is always real and only concept foundation that there is in such a mater :rolleyes: now I would agree with that there are some morons about who are like that, well I do not understand where they are coming from. but a mate who is white but next younger brother was brown both have the same mum and dad his mums true blood brother is brown and looks just like the brown brother of my mate, now my mate is not bright but he said to me that he did not like the blacks because they were too black o_O he is serious :rolleyes:.
Now mainly people that I have heard say crap like such is other blacks and Asians, as they are always talking about who is blacker and such nonsense but among whites the only ones who will be prejudice don't say anything will be malicious twerp and are 9 times out of 10 lefties.

This must be an Australia thing. The skin game, the slap and tickle, is a bit different in North America.

But the white who expresses there dismay in some regards are just being honest but the lefty or wealthy right wing dupes will think such is prejudice or what ever, but there is no malice in such who express their dismay, it's just that they are peed off as to regards to anyone who is a vampire a leach or ignorant of the facts. such people will look down on anyone regardless if they don't cut the mustard and even give the blacks more slack, because they expect that but will not give a another white man any slack, because one should know better so there is no excuse for them. women and children get more slack as well because the expectations are not as high. that's not to say that some black men are regarded as worthy of being a real man, because they do not have a yellow streak down their back playing to the virtue less of this world, many a white is a coward virtue less dog as well in that regard because they have been lead astray by the good for nothing shallow sooks.

Everyone don't like folks who sponge off others, I agree. Also, most folks mistrust the willfully ignorant. In the end, they're merely grown children, supporting spoiled, childish leaders. But most people, black and white, have to stand up for the good, and to stand up for their rights. They must not be counted among the sooks. There's way too much furphy coursing about on the internet amongst the fetid Alt Right media. There are too many cronks, so we must always beware.

Last edited:

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NO ONE here is arguing about peaceful protests. It's the American way to address grievances. It's how it should be done. It's the way MLK got it done. But the rioting and looting is NOT acceptable. And the majority of it is being done by BLM supporters, general anarchists like ANTIFA and some white supremacists.

BLM itself is threatening businesses.

INSANE: BLM protesters list demands for local businesses, threaten 'repercussions for non-compliance'

WATCH: BLM Activists Storm Target Store, Threaten To ‘Shut Your Business Down’ If You Call ‘The Police’

Chicago's Black Lives Matter Says Rioting and Looting is Their 'Reparations for Slavery' ⋆ The Washington Sentinel

They are also threatening people directly.

BLM Leader Says Whites ‘Sub-Human,’ Should Be ‘Wiped Out’

Threat To Business Owner Behind Anti-BLM Post Leads To Arrest: PD

So, if you ask me BLM supporters are the ones threatening, rioting and looting. There are others of course such as ANTIFA that are also involved and of course they claim to support BLM too.

SOME of these tactics kind of remind me of certain tactics in a German country a while back. Support or else.

You're missing something important, rjs330.

Now, at the present time, there are the peaceful protests. It's possible that there could be sporadic violence, but most are historically caused by political right wing thugs. This is how mass actions usually occur.

What also usually occurs is that this could change. If the practice of police murder and voter suppression are not ended, 1960s style full scale riots are going to occur causing significant damage to the country that will take decades to repair. This long recovery will be exacerbated by the coming economic recession or depression brought about by the mismanagement of the Trump Administration. This will be inevitable. A rational person should be afraid of the possibility of these riots.

If you value your childrens and grandchildrens future, you'd best be actively supporting the ending of police murder and voter suppression. This is also a Christian duty which flows out of loving one's neighbor.

Last edited:

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christians don't vote for baby butchers either. Children of Satan do.

I'm puzzled by the Alt Right's stance on situation ethics, kcnalp. If it's good situation ethics to win at all costs, politically supporting an anti-christ such as Trump, why are the Alt Right so hard about mothers aborting their babies because of their family situation? If the Alt Right rejects the abortionists situation ethics, why shouldn't others, conservatives and liberal both, also reject the Alt Right's situation ethics in support of an anti-christ, Donald Trump?

Isn't it the case that situation ethics have made the Trump supporters tacit supporters of the ethics of abortionists?

Your crocodile tears about baby butchers isn't convincing.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm puzzled by the Alt Right's stance on situation ethics, kcnalp. If it's good situation ethics to win at all costs, politically supporting an anti-christ such as Trump, why are the Alt Right so hard about mothers aborting their babies because of their family situation? If the Alt Right rejects the abortionists situation ethics, why shouldn't others, conservatives and liberal both, also reject the Alt Right's situation ethics in support of an anti-christ, Donald Trump?

Isn't it the case that situation ethics have made the Trump supporters tacit supporters of the ethics of abortionists?

Left wing propaganda! You're calling Trump so bad, but do you vote for the baby butchers?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I think I will start a thread on this.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Left wing propaganda! You're calling Trump so bad, but do you vote for the baby butchers?

The assertion that Trump is "anointed" by God, a christ in other words, is right wing propaganda.

Again, if it's good situation ethics to win at all costs, politically supporting an anti-christ such as Trump, why are the Alt Right so hard about mothers aborting their babies because of their family situation? If the Alt Right rejects the abortionists situation ethics, why shouldn't others, conservatives and liberal both, also reject the Alt Right's situation ethics in support of an anti-christ, Donald Trump?

How can you convince me that abortion is wrong when you're supporting an anti-christ?