Blood and Water

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read some of it-didn’t find Jesus there!
Those who agree with the counterfeit church do not find Jesus anywhere in truth,
and they call their own apostasy and errors the truth, while calling the truth a lie.

Keith Green's chronicles are hated by the counterfeit church, because it clearly brings to the light the apostasy of it.

Reactions: Mr C

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Further (more strictly, )
not only do not trust any human for full revelation of truth,
simply do not trust the flesh at all,
or else be subject to God's curse, as God says never to trust the flesh - He curses those who trust the flesh, even believers ?! (until they repent so as not to perish ? )

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Those who agree with the counterfeit church do not find Jesus anywhere in truth,
and they call their own apostasy and errors the truth, while calling the truth a lie.

Keith Green's chronicles are hated by the counterfeit church, because it clearly brings to the light the apostasy of it.
Not heard of Keith green-will look him up

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Further (more strictly, )
not only do not trust any human for full revelation of truth,
simply do not trust the flesh at all,
or else be subject to God's curse, as God says never to trust the flesh - He curses those who trust the flesh, even believers ?! (until they repent so as not to perish ? )
Like the ‘man of G_D’ in 1 kings 13

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If believers search with all their heart-they will be found by Him

Jeremiah 29:13
‘And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart’.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
. I would encourage you not to trust any human for a full revelation of the truth.

Hello iforrest,

Perhaps our lack of trust in one another is part of the problem? Can we love without trust?
This could probably be a thread all in itself..

But I would suggest, that while it might be difficult to trust an individual, we can trust the Holy Spirit to lead the Church,.
and the Church to indeed hold the 'full revelation of the truth', for 'we have the mind of Christ'

Peace be with you!

Reactions: dev553344

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We trust as the Father-Creator in Heaven, Himself, Reveals the false church to everyone who comes to the Light (Jesus).

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There’s knowing Jesus existed, like children believe in Father Christmas. I realised Who Jesus was by reading His words

I don't entirely trust the Bible, I mean really, how many translations do we have now? I think there is a language barrier in the English Bible. Which version did you read?

But seriously, Jesus is in me and communicates with my soul, that's how I know he's real too.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Jesus was pierced out came blood and water. My question is this, why water, what's this mean? John 19:34 I noticed in my Mass they add water to the wine.

And does that relate to sweat as great drops of blood, Luke 22:44?

Or does it relate to turning water into wine? John 2:1-11

Thanks, kinda bizarre questions, I know.
I found this randomly...

Jesus most likely died of a heart attack. ... Instead, the soldiers pierced His side (John 19:34) to assure that He was dead. In doing this, it is reported that “blood and water came out” (John 19:34), referring to the watery fluid surrounding the heart and lungs.Mar 1, 2002

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I found this randomly...

Jesus most likely died of a heart attack. ... Instead, the soldiers pierced His side (John 19:34) to assure that He was dead. In doing this, it is reported that “blood and water came out” (John 19:34), referring to the watery fluid surrounding the heart and lungs.Mar 1, 2002

Yes I thought stomach fluid or that, I read on Webmd (Pericardial Effusion: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment) that the fluid is yellow and clear that surrounds the heart. So I'm not totally sure it wasn't a sign of clear water instead. I think if the water was yellow like blood Plasma they might not have said water but rather inner fluids or something of that nature. "blood and inner fluids spilled out" but that's not what was said. Blood and water.

There's also a documented disorder that accounts for sweating blood (Hematidrosis?). But I don't think that is correct either as Jesus had a perfect body I would think as conceived via the Holy Spirit.

All ideas are interesting to contemplate. Jesus is documented as performing miracles and such, so I think I'll stay in the miracle area.

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I don't entirely trust the Bible, I mean really, how many translations do we have now? I think there is a language barrier in the English Bible. Which version did you read?

But seriously, Jesus is in me and communicates with my soul, that's how I know he's real too.
I read NKJV...you can get comparison verses from Hebrew and Greek online, which helps. The Hebrews were really on the ball with copying scriptures (still are).
Also have Jesus’s words in Aramaic, and Theres little difference from His words in the Gospels. (Personally, i avoid the NIV though)

Mr C

Jul 9, 2020
America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Jn 19:34) - Blood / Water

To contact the blood of Jesus one must teach (Rom. 6:3-6) correctly.

It is in a burial in water that the believer is BAPTIZED INTO THE DEATH OF CHRIST.

This is how (and where) one contacts the blood.(Mark 16:16) (Acts 2:38,47 ; 8;5,12,13,26-40 ; 22:16)

Blood only can forgive sins. (Mt.26:28) (Eph.1:7) (Col.1:14) (Rev.1:5)

The question is, When does the blood wash away our sins? (Acts 22:16) (Mark 16:16)

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I thought stomach fluid or that, I read on Webmd (Pericardial Effusion: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment) that the fluid is yellow and clear that surrounds the heart. So I'm not totally sure it wasn't a sign of clear water insteadBLOOD FROM HER PORES. I think if the water was yellow like blood Plasma they might not have said water but rather inner fluids or something of that nature. "blood and inner fluids spilled out" but that's not what was said. Blood and water.

There's also a documented disorder that accounts for sweating blood (Hematidrosis?). But I don't think that is correct either as Jesus had a perfect body I would think as conceived via the Holy Spirit.

All ideas are interesting to contemplate. Jesus is documented as performing miracles and such, so I think I'll stay in the miracle area.
I think it is saying he sweated AS IT WERE great drops of blood, and not blood itself.

However, I have a elderly customer that told me when she was young she sweated blood from the pores of her skin from some situation that she had.

Interesting.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Luke 22:42-51 (Wuest - The New Testament: An Expanded Translation)

Father, if you are willing, remove this cup from me. Nevertheless, not my desire but yours, let it keep on being done.

And there appeared to Him an angel from heaven, strengthening Him.

And having entered a state of severe mental and emotional struggle to the point of agony, He was praying more earnestly. And His perspiration became like great drops of blood [by reason of the fact that His blood burst through the ruptured walls of the capillaries, the latter caused by His agony, coloring the perspiration and enlarging the drops] continually falling down upon the ground.

And having arisen from His prayer, having come to the disciples, He found them sleeping because of their sorrow.

And He said to them, Why are you sleeping? Having arisen, be praying in order that you may not enter into a place of testing which would subject you to a solicitation to do evil.

While He was still speaking, behold, a crowd, and the one called Judas, one of the Twelve, was proceeding before them, and he drew near to Jesus to kiss Him.

And Jesus said to him, Judas, with a kiss are you betraying the Son of Man?

And those around Him, having seen that which would follow, said, Lord, shall we strike with the sword?
And a certain one of them struck the slave of the chief priest and took off his ear, the right one.

And, answering, Jesus said, Be permitting me to do what I wish to do up to this point.
And having touched the ear, He healed him."

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Luke 22:42-51 (Wuest - The New Testament: An Expanded Translation)

Father, if you are willing, remove this cup from me. Nevertheless, not my desire but yours, let it keep on being done.

And there appeared to Him an angel from heaven, strengthening Him.

And having entered a state of severe mental and emotional struggle to the point of agony, He was praying more earnestly. And His perspiration became like great drops of blood [by reason of the fact that His blood burst through the ruptured walls of the capillaries, the latter caused by His agony, coloring the perspiration and enlarging the drops] continually falling down upon the ground.

And having arisen from His prayer, having come to the disciples, He found them sleeping because of their sorrow.

And He said to them, Why are you sleeping? Having arisen, be praying in order that you may not enter into a place of testing which would subject you to a solicitation to do evil.

While He was still speaking, behold, a crowd, and the one called Judas, one of the Twelve, was proceeding before them, and he drew near to Jesus to kiss Him.

And Jesus said to him, Judas, with a kiss are you betraying the Son of Man?

And those around Him, having seen that which would follow, said, Lord, shall we strike with the sword?
And a certain one of them struck the slave of the chief priest and took off his ear, the right one.

And, answering, Jesus said, Be permitting me to do what I wish to do up to this point.
And having touched the ear, He healed him."
Amen. Sweating blood drops is definitely possible.