Blotted out of The Book Of Life?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What SAY you IS a mans Part that IS in the Book of Life that can be taken out?

Self explanatory...
IF -THEN

IF - THEY FAIL to Repent
THEN - THEIR Consequence is suffer the results of the Great Tribulation....which is already established as resulting in eternity without God.

It is a teaching and WARNING of what men can do to Choose their own final outcome.

I understand your disbelief in eternal security now and why you cannot read His words to mean anything else in opposing that belief.

Luke 12:40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not. 41 Then Peter said unto him, Lord, speakest thou this parable unto us, or even to all? 42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season? 43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. 44 Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath. 45 But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken; 46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers. 47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. 48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more. 49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

Do note how those cut asunder are still called His servants as they are receiving stripes per the measure by the knowledge of preparedness and did not heed it.

This is the prophesy regarding the pre great trib rapture and the consequence of being left behind in facing that calamity of fire that as prophesied in revelation will destroy one third of the earth. Peter speaks of that judgment of fire in reference to the global flood on the earth in 2 Peter 3rd chapter.

This is the prophesy of the New Covenant in Psalm 89 where those who are not abiding in Him will be visited with stripes as Jesus said in Luke 12:46-49 BUT it testifies to no loss of salvation because God is faithful in keeping them as saved.

Psalm 89:29 His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven. 30 If his children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments; 31 If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments; 32 Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes. 33 Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail. 34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips. 35 Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David. 36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me. 37 It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.

If any one thinks it will be rosy even when left behind... they should not think that when it involves stripes and weeping and gnashing of teeth at the loss of the rewards of crowns and becoming a castaway as a result.

38 But thou hast cast off and abhorred, thou hast been wroth with thine anointed. 39 Thou hast made void the covenant of thy servant: thou hast profaned his crown by casting it to the ground.

1 Corinthians 9:24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. 25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. 26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: 27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

So the prodigal son gave up his first inheritance for wild living, and can never get it back, but he will find that he is still son thanks to Jesus Christ in him.

Reactions: Nancy

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy

No I did not try to "entrap" you.

If you are going to make statements, who EXACTLY should be accountable for what you say?

And Who Exactly can you identify who says Salvation can NOT be lost, that that is an issue?

Identify....THEY...with the Quote Feature, saying what you have said, "THEY" claim.
Yes ma'am.
Right away ma'am.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What SAY you IS a mans Part that IS in the Book of Life that can be taken out?

Self explanatory...
IF -THEN

IF - THEY FAIL to Repent
THEN - THEIR Consequence is suffer the results of the Great Tribulation....which is already established as resulting in eternity without God.

It is a teaching and WARNING of what men can do to Choose their own final outcome.

Hmm..good food for thought Taken.

Reactions: Taken

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have never said such a thing.

Then you cannot believe that any one name's can be blotted out of the Book of Life.

No one can have his or her name in the Book of life unless they had been saved by Jesus Christ.

His part can be removed which is his place in the city of God, meaning he will not be received by the Bridegroom to that mansion He had prepared for him, but His name will not be blotted out of the Book of life.

It is significant of the term "part" being taken out and out of the city vs the term "name" as not being "blotted" out as used in that same book of Revelation since this is about eternal security.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you cannot believe that any one name's can be blotted out of the Book of Life.

Please stop trying to make me subject to your understanding... I'm not.

No one can have his or her name in the Book of life unless they had been saved by Jesus Christ.

Disagree.

Every natural born living person, is a person who Has RECEIVED Gods BREATH of Life.
His Name is recorded in Gods Book of Life.
His Name CAN Be BLOTTED OUT.

Every natural born living person,
who Has ALSO RECEIVED Gods SEED, (Who is Christ) is Spiritually BORN, Has RECEIVED Gods Indwelling Spirit, (Who IS Christ.)
That mans Name IS Recorded in The Lambs Book of Life.
His Name can Never be BLOTTED OUT...
Of either Book of Life.

His part can be removed which is his place in the city of God,

meaning he will not be received by the Bridegroom to that mansion He had prepared for him, but His name will not be blotted out of the Book of life.

You speak in generalities...when there are specifics involved.

Only those who are in the Lambs Book of Life Are Received unto Christ Jesus.

They are Received for the purpose Of the Ceremony Of His Church Being Wed To Him.

"Not ALL," but some who Are in Gods Book of Life (but not the Lambs Book), Shall be guests and Witnesses at the Marriage Supper, celebrating the Marriage Between CHRIST Jesus and His Church; ie Bride.

It is significant of the term "part" being taken out and out of the city vs the term "name" as not being "blotted" out as used in that same book of Revelation since this is about eternal security.

You seem to be saying "PLACE" and "Part" Is Forbidden for some To "Abide"....

I believe Some ....is more to the Point....
Some who "are in" Gods Book of Life and Not BLOTTED OUT "shall Not" be "Invited" to attend The Marriage of The Groom and His Bride.

IOW - Some men, will not have a place or part in Christ's Marriage celebration To His Church...(even though They Are NOT BLOTTED OUT of Gods Book of Life.)

Rev 19:6`9

God Bless,
Taken

Last edited:

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please stop trying to make me subject to your understanding... I'm not.

Disagree.

Every natural born living person, is a person who Has RECEIVED Gods BREATH of Life.
His Name is recorded in Gods Book of Life.
His Name CAN Be BLOTTED OUT.

Every natural born living person,
who Has ALSO RECEIVED Gods SEED, (Who is Christ) is Spiritually BORN, Has RECEIVED Gods Indwelling Spirit, (Who IS Christ.)
That mans Name IS Recorded in The Lambs Book of Life.
His Name can Never be BLOTTED OUT...
Of either Book of Life.

The Book of the living which pertains to those living on earth in how they are blotted out is by being removed from the land of the living by which no one will take their dwelling or live in their tents.

It is not the same as the Lamb's Book of Life. There is only one Book of Life.

You speak in generalities...when there are specifics involved.

I believe I was the one speaking in specific by taking the specific term as part is not the same thing as the name.

Only those who are in the Lambs Book of Life Are Received unto Christ Jesus.

They are Received for the purpose Of the Ceremony Of His Church Being Wed To Him.

"Not ALL," but some who Are in Gods Book of Life (but not the Lambs Book), Shall be guests and Witnesses at the Marriage Supper, celebrating the Marriage Between CHRIST Jesus and His Church; ie Bride.

That Marriage Supper is being held in Heaven. No one else is invited except those that have been given that invitation in receiving that invitation which is by believing in the gospel for salvation.

Remember the parable of the guest not wearing his wedding garment? The only way he can be in there is having been saved by Jesus Christ and since dead works voids faith in Jesus Christ, that is how a saved believer can be found naked of his wedding garment since the Host knows he was given one to ask him where it was.

This would be why those left behind had to be given white robes because they were naked of their faith in Christ for whatever the iniquity that it was.

You seem to be saying "PLACE" and "Part" Is Forbidden for some To "Abide"....

Not sure what you mean by that or how that applies to what I had been sharing.

Those who are found not abiding in Him will be disqualified from attending the Marriage Supper in the same manner for how the church is to excommunicate unrepentant saved believers as the example set in saving their spirits in 1 Corinthians 5:4-5 in how we are not to eat with 1 Corinthians 5:11 The same will be for attending the Marriage Supper for why the Bridegroom will disqualified those invited from attending.

I believe Some ....is more to the Point....
Some who "are in" Gods Book of Life and Not BLOTTED OUT "shall Not" be "Invited" to attend The Marriage of The Groom and His Bride.

IOW - Some men, will not have a place or part in Christ's Marriage celebration To His Church...(even though They Are NOT BLOTTED OUT of Gods Book of Life.)

Rev 19:6`9

God Bless,
Taken

Well, I disagree. If you still in opposition with no further edification or reproof for the progress of this discussion, then I reckon we agree to disagree.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Book of the living which pertains to those living on earth in how they are blotted out is by being removed from the land of the living by which no one will take their dwelling or live in their tents.

Disagree.

Book of the Living is mentioned in
Psalms 69:28 which also mentions a "blotting out".

People's Names are recorded In the book of the Living, not the People.

All people who ARE naturally born, SHALL DIE.
The Lord REQUIRES their Life (saved or not).
Their natural LIFE IS their BLOOD, that God Requires.

Until a man takes his LAST Natural Breath, he can call on the Lord and become Converted.

Once he has taken his Last Natural Breath, AND has Rejected both God and Christ, THEN that mans name Shall be BLOTTED OUT of Gods BOOK of Life. (And obviously he name was NEVER recorded in the Lambs Book of Life).

So, I disagree with you that Natural Living men can have their Name Blotted out of Gods Book of Life.

It is not the same as the Lamb's Book of Life.

Were men NOT BORN and LIVING, BEFORE Christ Jesus Arrived on Earth?
Was not THEIR Existance Recorded?
Can BLOTTING OUT of THAT book occur?

There is only one Book of Life.

Disagree.
One Book of Life CAN have mens Names Blotted out.
One Book of Life CAN NEVER have mens Names Blotted out.

And who IS Worthy to OPEN THESE "BOOKS" and pronounce "JUDGEMENT" from the evidence within these "BOOKS" ?

Rev 20:12
Rev 5:12

I believe I was the one speaking in specific by taking the specific term as part is not the same thing as the name.

Disagree. You speak of "their part"....what is "their part" you are speaking of?

That Marriage Supper is being held in Heaven. No one else is invited except those that have been given that invitation in receiving that invitation which is by believing in the gospel for salvation.

Agree it is by invitation, as I already said.
Disagree it is an invitation given to those "by believing in the gospel".

There are OT Faithful men who were not privy to hearing the "gospel", but yet were Faithful Servants of God, which is the likes of those Invited to Witness the Marriage.

Remember the parable of the guest not wearing his wedding garment? The only way he can be in there is having been saved by Jesus Christ and since dead works voids faith in Jesus Christ, that is how a saved believer can be found naked of his wedding garment since the Host knows he was given one to ask him where it was.

It is already established, those IN Christ ARE Participants in the Wedding....NOT INVITED guests and witnesses.

You are not keeping separated the Participants from the Invited Guests.

This would be why those left behind had to be given white robes because they were naked of their faith in Christ for whatever the iniquity that it was.
Not sure what you mean by that or how that applies to what I had been sharing.

You speak in generalities, of when and what individuals choose and do during a particular time-frame.

Those who are found not abiding in Him will be disqualified from attending the Marriage Supper in the same manner for how the church is to excommunicate unrepentant saved believers as the example set in saving their spirits in 1 Corinthians 5:4-5 in how we are not to eat with 1 Corinthians 5:11 The same will be for attending the Marriage Supper for why the Bridegroom will disqualified those invited from attending.

Now you are introducing "excommunicate".

Well, I disagree.

Not a problem.

If you still in opposition with

Opposition with WHAT are you implying?

God Bless,
Taken

Last edited:

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Disagree.

Book of the Living is mentioned in
Psalms 69:28 which also mentions a "blotting out".

And what happens when they are blotted out of the Book of the living; they leave their habitations and tents desolate where no one will inhabit them. That is the consequence for being blotted out of the Book of the living.

Psalm 69:24 Pour out thine indignation upon them, and let thy wrathful anger take hold of them.25 Let their habitation be desolate; and let none dwell in their tents.26 For they persecute him whom thou hast smitten; and they talk to the grief of those whom thou hast wounded.27 Add iniquity unto their iniquity: and let them not come into thy righteousness.28 Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous.

People's Names are recorded In the book of the Living, not the People.

It is written in asking God to take vengeance on the evil in the land of the living to have them blotted out of the book of the living whereby the request before hand was that their habitations be desolate in the land of the living and none dwell in their tents in the land of the living.

The Book of the living is about those that are living. Our times are in God's hands and He can cut any sinners' lives short and thus blotted out of the Book of the living.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And what happens when they
are blotted out of the Book of the living;

Who is "they"?

they leave their habitations and tents desolate where

Who is "they"

no one will inhabit them.

Who is "no one" ?

Who is "them" ?

That is the consequence for being blotted out of the Book of the living.

Psalm 69:24 Pour out thine indignation upon them,

Who is "them"?

and let thy wrathful anger take hold of them.

Who is "thy" ?

Who is "them" ?

25 Let their habitation be desolate;

Who is "their" ?

and let none

Who is "none" ?

dwell in their tents.

Who is "their" ?

26 For they persecute him

Who is "him" ?

whom thou hast smitten;

Who is "thou" ?

and they talk to the grief

Who is "they" ?

of those whom

Who is "those" ?

thou hast wounded.

Who is "thou"?

Does "wounded" .... Mean KILLED ?

27 Add iniquity unto their iniquity: and let them not come into thy righteousness.

Who is requesting SIN be added to Whose SIN?

28 Let them

Who is "them"?

be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous.

Who are the righteous?

Is a "physically" dead BODY, BLOTTED OUT of the Book of the Living, BECAUSE His BODY is DEAD?

It is written in asking God to take vengeance on the evil in the land of the living to have them blotted out of the book of the living whereby the request before hand was that their habitations be desolate in the land of the living and none dwell in their tents in the land of the living.

Who is making the "request" to God?

Who are the "evil" ?

Who is "their" (habitations) ?

Who is "none" ?

The Book of the living is about those that are living.

Who are "those" ?

Our times

Who are "Our" ?

are in God's hands and He can cut any sinners'

Who are "sinners" ?

lives short and thus blotted out of the Book of the living.

Does Blotting out a mans NAME in the BOOK of the Living, ONLY APPLY to the man's BODY?

When you simply Quote Scripture, and give NO SPECIFICS of "WHOM" you understand the "pronouns" APPLY TO....WHEN exactaly does a "mutual" understanding between TWO MEN become in Agreement?

God Bless,
Taken

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is "they"?

Who is "they"

Who is "no one" ?

Who is "them" ?

Who is "them"?

Who is "thy" ?

Who is "them" ?

Who is "their" ?

Who is "none" ?

Who is "their" ?

Who is "him" ?

Who is "thou" ?

Who is "they" ?

Who is "those" ?

Who is "thou"?

Does "wounded" .... Mean KILLED ?

Who is requesting SIN be added to Whose SIN?

Who is "them"?

Who are the righteous?

Is a "physically" dead BODY, BLOTTED OUT of the Book of the Living, BECAUSE His BODY is DEAD?

Who is making the "request" to God?

Who are the "evil" ?

Who is "their" (habitations) ?

Who is "none" ?

Who are "those" ?

Who are "Our" ?

Who are "sinners" ?

Does Blotting out a mans NAME in the BOOK of the Living, ONLY APPLY to the man's BODY?

When you simply Quote Scripture, and give NO SPECIFICS of "WHOM" you understand the "pronouns" APPLY TO....WHEN exactaly does a "mutual" understanding between TWO MEN become in Agreement?

God Bless,
Taken

If you read Psalm 69, it is prayer request from a saint for God to take vengeance on "they" that are evil among the living.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you read Psalm 69, it is prayer request from a saint for God to take vengeance on "they" that are evil among the living.

There are no Earthy living saints and everyone is naturally born in sin.

Thanks for sharing your specific understanding.

God Bless,
Taken

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are no Earthy living saints and everyone is naturally born in sin.

Thanks for sharing your specific understanding.

God Bless,
Taken

FYI Although every one is naturally born in sin ( except for Jesus as the only One conceived by the Holy Ghost ), there were saints in the O.T. as being His people; hence the sons of God, just as now there is only one way to be of the sons of God aka saints in the N.T.

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

The O.T. living saints on the earth

Psalm 16:2 O my soul, thou hast said unto the Lord, Thou art my Lord: my goodness extendeth not to thee; 3 But to the saints that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight.

Psalm 30:4Sing unto the Lord, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.

Psalm 31:23O love the Lord, all ye his saints: for the Lord preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.

Psalm 34:9O fear the Lord, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him.

Psalm 37:28For the Lord loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.

The N.T. living saints on the earth...

Romans 1:7To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Romans 8:27And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Romans 15:25But now I go unto Jerusalem to minister unto the saints.

You can go to Bible Gateway and put in saints to get a word search in all the Books of the Bible.

https://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quicksearch=saint&qs_version=KJV

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FYI Although every one is naturally born in sin ( except for Jesus as the only One conceived by the Holy Ghost ), there were saints in the O.T. as being His people; hence the sons of God, just as now there is only one way to be of the sons of God aka saints in the N.T.

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

The O.T. living saints on the earth

Psalm 16:2 O my soul, thou hast said unto the Lord, Thou art my Lord: my goodness extendeth not to thee; 3 But to the saints that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight.

Psalm 30:4Sing unto the Lord, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.

Psalm 31:23O love the Lord, all ye his saints: for the Lord preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.

Psalm 34:9O fear the Lord, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him.

Psalm 37:28For the Lord loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.

The N.T. living saints on the earth...

Romans 1:7To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Romans 8:27And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

You can go to Bible Gateway and put in saints to get a word search in all the Books of the Bible.

https://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quicksearch=saint&qs_version=KJV

Yes men are called to Become saints.

"Men" called "saints" "IN" the earth are physically dead bodies, Faithful and Converted.

Again there are no Earthly Living saints.
Earthly alive men live "ON" the Earth, NOT "IN" the Earth.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes men are called to Become saints.

"Men" called "saints" "IN" the earth are physically dead bodies, Faithful and Converted.

Again there are no Earthly Living saints.
Earthly alive men live "ON" the Earth, NOT "IN" the Earth.

Romans 15:25 has Paul going to Jerusalem to minister to saints in the grave? I don't think so, brother.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 15:25 has Paul going to Jerusalem to minister to saints in the grave? I don't think so, brother.

Natural born men are not saints.
No, he was not going to minister to dead bodies "IN" the grave.
He was going to minister to Men, Whose Body "they" freely chose;
To become SPIRITUALLY DEAD, Crucified With Christ.
To become FORGIVEN.
To become SAVED, through the restoration of their soul.
To become MADE WHOLE, through Christ.
To become ALIVE "IN" Christ.
To receive the HOLY SPIRIT.
To forever be Spiritually ALIVE.

Their DEATH was Spiritual.
Their REBIRTH of their spirit was Spiritual.

Nothing can become Spiritually Alive, until it has become naturally DEAD.

1 Cor 15:36

Correct. He went to minister unto ....
Spiritually ALIVE men, who had bodily been Crucified Dead "with" Christ and Alive "in" Christ, and He "in" them.

God Bless,
Taken