Book Of Life

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
A good answer is to read John 14.1-27 and see if you are truly comforted by the peace of the Lord Jesus and His totally finished work - accepted by the Father - at the Cross.

Romans 8 is also a wonderfully assuring chapter.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do you believe your in the book?
All who ever made a decision and commitment to God throughout history are recorded in The Book of Life. Of all those who have had a change of heart; who have reneged on that commitment, not just by their words but how they have lived their lives, these will be deleted from the Book of Life.

Revelation 3:5 "He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels."

Revelation 17:8 'The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world,........'

There are however other books where an accurate record is kept of the lives of all people who have ever lived on this Earth. these records have been kept by Holy Angels. Their judgement will be determined by those records.

Revelation 20:12 'And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Reactions: Nancy