Born again Christians do not use caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, OR ANY OTHER PSYCHOTROPIC DRUGS...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Waiting on him

M3n0r4h

Jun 3, 2023
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I drink a cup of coffee while reading this thread, I realize that I am eternally grateful that only Jesus will be my judge and it will be Him alone that I will be standing before to give an account. Being a former mormon, I cringe at any pseudo or hyper piety that smacks of the Judaizers that Paul warned his congregations to ignore during his ministry. Sorry, but I try to avoid any spirit of contention that may bring agitation to the Body of Christ, or to try to put hurdles up between a believer and the Lord. If man will stay out of the way, I believe that the Holy Spirit will continue to do a stellar job in reaching the lost for the Kingdom. In that regard; man can either be of great help or a hindrance.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The OP is absolute nonsense! Caffeine, nicotine and alcohol are harmless substances unless taken in gross excess. The same can be said about many other substances, for example, white sugar.

Jesus said that no food is unclean! And He not only drank wine, but said we should do so to remember Him.

Reactions: St. SteVen

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I drink a cup of coffee while reading this thread, I realize that I am eternally grateful that only Jesus will be my judge and it will be Him alone that I will be standing before to give an account.
Amen, and:

Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome to the Board.

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided! (+ I and II!) * ← PG rated "Approved" *

Grace, Peace, And JOY!

* PG = Perfect God / Parental Guidance:

Study to Be APPROVED Open Bible.png

Reactions: St. SteVen