Boyfriend stuffs (I hope this is the right place to post this)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JFSurvivor

Dec 30, 2016
I have a boyfriend who is a non-Christian. Don't bother telling me to dump him due to his religious status. Not. Gonna. Happen. In my introductory post I said that I had bad experiences with Christians. I will happily explain that all in the testimonial forum.

Anyways (I told you I say "anyways" a lot) he is super sweet and kind and nice and I really care about him. The only thing is we met on Tinder and he lives in a different state than I do. Yes I have met him in person. Over Christmas break I went to meet him. He is not a creep, he is not anyone bad. He was a perfect gentleman.

Does anyone have any advice on how to make the most of a long distance relationship?

Thanks.

biotheist

Dec 28, 2016
JFSurvivor said:
I have a boyfriend who is a non-Christian. Don't bother telling me to dump him due to his religious status. Not. Gonna. Happen. In my introductory post I said that I had bad experiences with Christians. I will happily explain that all in the testimonial forum.

Anyways (I told you I say "anyways" a lot) he is super sweet and kind and nice and I really care about him. The only thing is we met on Tinder and he lives in a different state than I do. Yes I have met him in person. Over Christmas break I went to meet him. He is not a creep, he is not anyone bad. He was a perfect gentleman.

Does anyone have any advice on how to make the most of a long distance relationship?

Thanks.
VR? Better than the real thing they say.

Soon Jesus will have to save pixels.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi JFSurvivor. I doubt that many believers here are going to answer your question because you are asking them to compromise their understanding of God's word 2 Corinthians 6:14-15 so that you can continue to live contrary to God's word. You are not battling against Christians here but God himself. If you want my advice, I will give it to you. You really need Christian counseling and deliverance because I believe you have some past issues that need to be addressed, resolved and healed in Jesus name.

Bless you!

Reactions: Mjh29
Status
Not open for further replies.