Breaking News 9am antenna tv.... more blacks die than others.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So who are these people in Israel now claiming to be the descendants of the Hebrews?

From Ethiopea. Through gradual intermarriage, they ended up looking like other Ethiopeans, the same way Ashkenazi Jews ended up looking like other Europeans, and Jewish people in China ended up looking like other Chinese. Supposedly, in WWII, there was still a synagogue in China. When an American officer who happened to be Jewish tried to enter, he was told that the synagogue was only for Jewish people. He just "didn't look Jewish."

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I first became aware that Jesus ancestors were black while reading the Songs of Solomon....1st chapter....I am black but I am comely....well would you look at that.

Speaking of skin color or something else? Same as Songs of Solomon is often described as erotic and sexual...isn’t there an intimacy spoken of that is not corruptible. Song of Songs 1:6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Job 30:30 My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Isaiah 50:3 I clothe the heavens with blackness, and I make sackcloth their covering.

Jeremiah 8:21-22 For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am black; astonishment hath taken hold on me. [22] Is there no balm in Gilead; is there no physician there? why then is not the health of the daughter of my people recovered?

Lamentations 5:9-10 We gat our bread with the peril of our lives because of the sword of the wilderness. [10] Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Isaiah 48:10 Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Speaking of skin color or something else? Same as Songs of Solomon is often described as erotic and sexual...isn’t there an intimacy spoken of that is not corruptible. Song of Songs 1:6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Job 30:30 My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Isaiah 50:3 I clothe the heavens with blackness, and I make sackcloth their covering.

Jeremiah 8:21-22 For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am black; astonishment hath taken hold on me. [22] Is there no balm in Gilead; is there no physician there? why then is not the health of the daughter of my people recovered?

Lamentations 5:9-10 We gat our bread with the peril of our lives because of the sword of the wilderness. [10] Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Isaiah 48:10 Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.
I suppose it could be related to something else, I know that Samson was black and I am almost positive Solomon was by genetic design.....then again who knows. I can't say 100% definitely that it was due to genetics.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's Word: "MY PEOPLE PERISH for lack of Knowledge"

(if you saw the ten commandments (the movie), if it was accurate in this,
then most of God's People are black, or dark skinned, throughout Scripture)

Might be because they mourn. James 4:9-10 Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness. [10] Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

1 Corinthians 5:2-6 And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you. [3] For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed, [4] In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ, [5] To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. [6] Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?

As far as perishing for lack of Knowledge.. not sure how you are using the word “perish”
2 Peter 1:8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you say if you do the right thing - it goes away with out causing any fear , basically almost no effect at all , are you referring to how Christians should approach this virus ?
Anyone. (not just Christians) The most successful 'healer' in history in the United States of America clearly stated that it did not matter if someone believed it worked, rather if they did what he told them, it worked. This stood the test of decades, and thousands of his 'clients'...
Only three out of ten thousand did not repond well to his method. There were others also who had similar results -- IF people DO what is right, they (almost always) recover, and with no bad or negative side effects, etc .... (realize they may well be attacked or persecuted for doing what is right, exactly as Jesus is/ was/ and said we would be) ....

FINDING out what is right to do, requires searching "outside the gates" with Jesus... (i.e. unauthorized)
========================================================================

The ‘ why ‘ I referred to was in reference to the medical teams endeavouring to understand how the virus works, how did we know that hand washing breaks the virus down- by those studying the virus- if it was airboune , well the approach may have needed to be different. Years ago, not sure if it was small box or another illness, the medical teams worked out that it was being transmitted through the water supply- knowledge can come in many forms - and it’s all relevant.
Rita
How viruses work was known well decades ago. Most is not allowed nor welcome by "medical teams endeavouring to understand" today. Nor by the ama, fda, pharmakeia, and governments of this world. (except in private)
i.e.
Coronavirus: How to Boost Your Immune System and Protect Yourself - Ann Louise Gittleman

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is only , sadly for believers, recently, that so-called dna and genetics has been used to squash the truth.

I suppose it could be related to something else, I know that Samson was black and I am almost positive Solomon was by genetic design.....then again who knows. I can't say 100% definitely that it was due to genetics.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Neither can I. Also don’t think they looked like the pictures drawn or promoted often. Don’t necessarily disagree about dark skinned or black. only brought the verses up because man can make up a lot of things. I grew up being told all kinds of craziness and all I have is what His word says to help discern what was made up or does His word support it?

Still unsure about the OP or the point in most of Gods people are black and how it relates to this going on today. When man looks on the outward appearance, but God looks on the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7. And 2 Corinthians 5:12 ... that ye may have somewhat to answer them which glory in appearance, and not in heart.

Not sure what more blacks are dying from this means or how it relates to “My people perish for lack of knowledge”.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Neither can I. Also don’t think they looked like the pictures drawn or promoted often. Don’t necessarily disagree about dark skinned or black. only brought the verses up because man can make up a lot of things. I grew up being told all kinds of craziness and all I have is what His word says to help discern what was made up or does His word support it?

Still unsure about the OP or the point in most of Gods people are black and how it relates to this going on today. When man looks on the outward appearance, but God looks on the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7. And 2 Corinthians 5:12 ... that ye may have somewhat to answer them which glory in appearance, and not in heart.

Not sure what more blacks are dying from this means or how it relates to “My people perish for lack of knowledge”.
Good point....in fact I have been wondering what purpose a lot of threads are trying to determine to make...especially those that end up with so many members striving against each other....I think that whatever we share it should be glorifying God and be effectual in increasing wisdom, knowledge and understanding of His Truths.
His Word is powerful and if we rightly divide the Truth then we become true disciples moving forward to finish the race set before us.

R

Rita

Anyone. (not just Christians) The most successful 'healer' in history in the United States of America clearly stated that it did not matter if someone believed it worked, rather if they did what he told them, it worked. This stood the test of decades, and thousands of his 'clients'...
Only three out of ten thousand did not repond well to his method. There were others also who had similar results -- IF people DO what is right, they (almost always) recover, and with no bad or negative side effects, etc .... (realize they may well be attacked or persecuted for doing what is right, exactly as Jesus is/ was/ and said we would be) ....

FINDING out what is right to do, requires searching "outside the gates" with Jesus... (i.e. unauthorized)
========================================================================

How viruses work was known well decades ago. Most is not allowed nor welcome by "medical teams endeavouring to understand" today. Nor by the ama, fda, pharmakeia, and governments of this world. (except in private)
i.e.
Coronavirus: How to Boost Your Immune System and Protect Yourself - Ann Louise Gittleman
Who is ‘ he ‘ and what advice are you talking about ?
Why can you not state what you are promoting Clearly -
Rita

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is ‘ he ‘ and what advice are you talking about ?
Why can you not state what you are promoting Clearly -
Rita
Good catch !
I'll message you.
(the .. um.... ones without faith, hate him, and it just causes problems to publicly name him)

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good point....in fact I have been wondering what purpose a lot of threads are trying to determine to make...especially those that end up with so many members striving against each other....I think that whatever we share it should be glorifying God and be effectual in increasing wisdom, knowledge and understanding of His Truths.
His Word is powerful and if we rightly divide the Truth then we become true disciples moving forward to finish the race set before us.
What does Scripture say most people *everywhere* are trying to do ? (simply)
It is not something good, btw.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
*TYPED as it is spoken ... (cannot keep up as fast as they speak)

"Seventy percent of those who died in Chicago (or Illinois) are black."
"Crisis within a crisis"
"Knowledge is Power" "we need more information" 'to fight it' (the virus, etc)."
=====================================end of Breaking News ---

God's Word: "MY PEOPLE PERISH for lack of Knowledge"

(if you saw the ten commandments (the movie), if it was accurate in this,
then most of God's People are black, or dark skinned, throughout Scripture)

Having darker skin doesn't by default make them "Gods people". Also, reports of these people dying with the virus doesn't mean they died from the virus. If you get tested, there is a high chance that you will test positive for it knowing what "viruses" actually are verses what the media claims they are.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I looked up the demographics for Chicago, because the percentages you quoted didn't sound right.

White: 49.44% Black or African American: 30.12% Other race: 10.94% Asian: 6.44%

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you have a link, Id like to take a look... I live in Indiana, so it is a curiosity. I don't think it is like that in all states.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I looked up the demographics for Chicago, because the percentages you quoted didn't sound right.

White: 49.44% Black or African American: 30.12% Other race: 10.94% Asian: 6.44%

I should have looked that up myself, when I saw it here. Well done.

R

Rita

This is coming up on our news in the UK now, the concerns over the percentage of blacks dying as opposed to whites dying In the US - it# not drawing any conclusions , just relaying that it is being looked In to.
Rita