Breaking News 9am antenna tv.... more blacks die than others.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
*TYPED as it is spoken ... (cannot keep up as fast as they speak)

"Seventy percent of those who died in Chicago (or Illinois) are black."
"Crisis within a crisis"
"Knowledge is Power" "we need more information" 'to fight it' (the virus, etc)."
=====================================end of Breaking News ---

God's Word: "MY PEOPLE PERISH for lack of Knowledge"

(if you saw the ten commandments (the movie), if it was accurate in this,
then most of God's People are black, or dark skinned, throughout Scripture)

Reactions: Nancy
R

Rita

*TYPED as it is spoken ... (cannot keep up as fast as they speak)

"Seventy percent of those who died in Chicago (or Illinois) are black."
"Crisis within a crisis"
"Knowledge is Power" "we need more information" 'to fight it' (the virus, etc)."
=====================================end of Breaking News ---

God's Word: "MY PEOPLE PERISH for lack of Knowledge"

(if you saw the ten commandments (the movie), if it was accurate in this,
then most of God's People are black, or dark skinned, throughout Scripture)
Why do you need a movie to realise that throughout scripture there were no ‘ white ‘ people - This is what has always got to me when they make films about Jesus - they always have him as a white man !
Just to give some context of the post though, in the UK there is not the same distinction, seems pretty much equal with people losing their lives. Surely if the are is predominately black the it stands to reason more would be affected.
I think I am perhaps missing the point you are making............
Rita

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That was for the benefit of others. I did not and do not need a movie for anything (videos are almost always fleshly/ carnal and entirely sinful).

The area is only 26% black (according to the Breaking News Broadcast this morning),
yet 70% of those who died are black.

The main point is what Scripture says: "For lack of knowledge <even> MY PEOPLE PERISH"...
noting that most people are not His people, so they are totally without experiential knowledge of Him , and are not saved.

i.e. the knowledge to not perish, of a virus or any other cause -

why is it restricted/ covered up/ lacking in Chicago (whites and blacks and others) ?

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are many social/economic reasons why that could be so. It's not unexpected when health care and resources are skewed as they are.

I expect that if you adjusted for income, the difference would disappear.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are many social/economic reasons why that could be so. It's not unexpected when health care and resources are skewed as they are.

I expect that if you adjusted for income, the difference would disappear.
Yes, at least partly.
The neighborhoods , everywhere, any country,
where the truth is lacking,
suffer the most.

Jesus healed many people in some villages, EVERYONE who came to Him;

Jesus did little, few miracles in other villages, because of so much unbelief there.

This is still truth, today, everywhere.

Reactions: Heart2Soul
R

Rita

Right at this moment in time they do not understand everything about this virus, why it kills one person with no underlying health issues, as opposed to an elderly man women with health issues surviving.
Some of the reason could be down to what health care is available, which I should imagine is a nightmare in the USA.
I am not entirely sure I understand your point about knowledge, and also why would you presume that others on here cannot work out that most people in scripture are not white- or is there a problem with the conception in the USA ?
I do think that we do need more knowledge with any new virus, in order to fight a common enemy you have to know it’s strengths and weaknesses. Hence why you should wash your hands a lot, it breaks down the outer protective layer of the virus and kills it, they believe that sunlight can do the same.
One issue could be hygiene, many cultures do not hand wash as much as others, this is a major defence against the virus. Many cultures have more people living together in family units ( hence why the death rate has been so high in Spain and Italy )
I dread to think what the death rate will be in places like India , Pakistan or Africa .....poverty is just so great in certain areas of the country.
Rita

R

Rita

Yes, at least partly.
The neighborhoods , everywhere, any country,
where the truth is lacking,
suffer the most.

Jesus healed many people in some villages, EVERYONE who came to Him;

Jesus did little, few miracles in other villages, because of so much unbelief there.

This is still truth, today, everywhere.
Are you saying that you believe it’s down to knowledge of the Lord that is going to protect people - so do you believe that those with faith will not be affected ?
Rita

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying that you believe it’s down to knowledge of the Lord that is going to protect people - so do you believe that those with faith will not be affected ?
Rita
While that happened during the black plague, and others, and in Egypt (remember the plagues there),
no,
that is not what I posted.

Oh, it may happen, as it did in Egypt, that those with faith, who do what God says to do, are not affected.
This Promise of God is in the Scripture, which has never changed.

Reactions: Rita

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you need a movie to realise that throughout scripture there were no ‘ white ‘ people - This is what has always got to me when they make films about Jesus - they always have him as a white man !
Just to give some context of the post though, in the UK there is not the same distinction, seems pretty much equal with people losing their lives. Surely if the are is predominately black the it stands to reason more would be affected.
I think I am perhaps missing the point you are making............
Rita
I first became aware that Jesus ancestors were black while reading the Songs of Solomon....1st chapter....I am black but I am comely....well would you look at that.
A couple of years ago I read the Book of Enoch which recorded Noah's birth and how his father feared him because he was white....(perhaps the first albino to be born)
So if the whole was flooded and the only ones left alive to repopulate the earth was Noah and his family then that indicates we are all descendants of dark skin....white skin is probably just a mutation.

Reactions: Rita and Dcopymope

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do think that we do need more knowledge with any new virus, in order to fight a common enemy you have to know it’s strengths and weaknesses.
Why ?
If people simply do what is right, it goes away without causing any fear, ... basically almost no effect at all....
This is the knowledge, or experiential knowledge if you will, that is helpful. What is right to do (yes, like hand washing) Remember how many lives were saved when doctors started washing their hands, between being at the morgue/with dead bodies/ and delivering babies ?!
Did you know the official medical authorities and most doctors LAUGHED AT HAND WASHING, for about fifty years !?

Meanwhile, the poor uneducated midwives continued without deaths , or a lot less death and disease,
than the hospitals and official medical doctors did.

The same continues today, with different information.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right at this moment in time they do not understand everything about this virus, why it kills one person with no underlying health issues, as opposed to an elderly man women with health issues surviving.
"They" who ? The ones broadcasting fear and regulations with little to stop and prevent the troubles, thus with their efforts putting great burdens on everyone ?

Of "they", as in Coronavirus: How to Boost Your Immune System and Protect Yourself - Ann Louise Gittleman
for a few examples,
who found out decades ago what to do, with no worries, with low cost, with the best results ....
================================================================
Some of the reason could be down to what health care is available, which I should imagine is a nightmare in the USA.
Yes, as noted frequently in the broadcast news.

Where people have true knowledge, and experience, they are not concerned with any virus or bug.

The politics either, for those who know the Bible. We REJOICE as the Bible continues to be unchanged, and all things being wrapped up ....
===============================================================

I am not entirely sure I understand your point about knowledge, and also why would you presume that others on here cannot work out that most people in scripture are not white- or is there a problem with the conception in the USA ?
What presumption ? I never expected that most people in Scripture are not white, until after I got out of my teen years.
In Lutheran Church Missouri Synod type churches, a lot of people in sunday school, etc, never suspected that Jesus is not white, nor that white man has caused most illness and most troubles on earth, along with rome and pharmakeia of course.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I first became aware that Jesus ancestors were black while reading the Songs of Solomon....1st chapter....I am black but I am comely....well would you look at that.
A couple of years ago I read the Book of Enoch which recorded Noah's birth and how his father feared him because he was white....(perhaps the first albino to be born)
So if the whole was flooded and the only ones left alive to repopulate the earth was Noah and his family then that indicates we are all descendants of dark skin....white skin is probably just a mutation.

So who are these people in Israel now claiming to be the descendants of the Hebrews?
default_dry.png

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks Joesph, just wanted to check what you meant xx

Good. The Believers and Followers of Jesus did agree with each other when they lived right >>>
Acts 1:14 - Bible Gateway

https://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/Acts 1:14
All of these with their minds in full agreement

devoted themselves steadfastly to prayer, [waiting together] with the women and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with His brothers. ...
These all with one mind were continually devoting themselves to tefillah, with the nashim and with Miryam the Em of Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach and with his achim. TPT.

R

Rita

Why ?
If people simply do what is right, it goes away without causing any fear, ... basically almost no effect at all....
This is the knowledge, or experiential knowledge if you will, that is helpful. What is right to do (yes, like hand washing) Remember how many lives were saved when doctors started washing their hands, between being at the morgue/with dead bodies/ and delivering babies ?!
Did you know the official medical authorities and most doctors LAUGHED AT HAND WASHING, for about fifty years !?

Meanwhile, the poor uneducated midwives continued without deaths , or a lot less death and disease,
than the hospitals and official medical doctors did.

The same continues today, with different information.
When you say if you do the right thing - it goes away with out causing any fear , basically almost no effect at all , are you referring to how Christians should approach this virus ?

The ‘ why ‘ I referred to was in reference to the medical teams endeavouring to understand how the virus works, how did we know that hand washing breaks the virus down- by those studying the virus- if it was airboune , well the approach may have needed to be different. Years ago, not sure if it was small box or another illness, the medical teams worked out that it was being transmitted through the water supply- knowledge can come in many forms - and it’s all relevant.
Rita

Last edited by a moderator:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you say if you do the right thing - it goes away with out causing any fear , basically almost no effect at all , are you referring to how Christians should approach this virus ?

The ‘ why ‘ I referred to was in preference to the medical teams endeavouring to understand how the virus works, how did we know that hand washing breaks the virus down- by those studying the virus- if it was airboune , well the approach may have needed to be different. Years ago, not sure if it was small box or another illness, the medical teams worked out that it was being transmitted through the water supply- knowledge can come in many forms - and it’s all relevant.
Rita
This virus is like that movie Invasion of the Body Snatchers...once it is inside the host it attaches to their cells and copy their DNA so they can replicate....in other words it isn't anything until it has a host.

Reactions: Nancy
R

Rita

"They" who ? The ones broadcasting fear and regulations with little to stop and prevent the troubles, thus with their efforts putting great burdens on everyone ?

Of "they", as in Coronavirus: How to Boost Your Immune System and Protect Yourself - Ann Louise Gittleman
for a few examples,
who found out decades ago what to do, with no worries, with low cost, with the best results ....
================================================================
Yes, as noted frequently in the broadcast news.

Where people have true knowledge, and experience, they are not concerned with any virus or bug.

The politics either, for those who know the Bible. We REJOICE as the Bible continues to be unchanged, and all things being wrapped up ....
===============================================================

What presumption ? I never expected that most people in Scripture are not white, until after I got out of my teen years.
In Lutheran Church Missouri Synod type churches, a lot of people in sunday school, etc, never suspected that Jesus is not white, nor that white man has caused most illness and most troubles on earth, along with rome and pharmakeia of course.
I think the black/ white issue may be more common in the USA - Its not something that has ever come up here, you kind of guess that the colour of skin of those in scripture would be common to the part of the world where it all unfolded.........
I think we know from our own history that white people have not been very nice at all ........ we have some very dark history over here - we have a lot to answer for x
All the fear in the press and media have driven us all up the wall, and I think that’s pretty much a common problem here and over there. It’s created panic mode- it’s all the media wants to talk about....... and so many people just take it all in and react accordingly..........
I am not entirely sure we can rest on our laurels with this virus - because Covid -19 is a new strain , we honestly do not know how the virus will effect us individually...... we can do what is right, but that doesn’t mean our immune systems will fight it off in time, because that is the factor here, the virus is very quick at getting into the lungs and affecting other organs - which is very different to other strains of coronvirus’s that we have encountered before.........

Rita

R

Rita

This virus is like that movie Invasion of the Body Snatchers...once it is inside the host it attaches to their cells and copy their DNA so they can replicate....in other words it isn't anything until it has a host.
I don’t think I have seen that film, but if I am right, it is a very old one !! Lol
Yes, and it’s aim to survive and get as many hosts as possible x
Rita

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yep. There's considerable genetic evidence for this.

[T]he new data confirm that about 8500 years ago, early hunter-gatherers in Spain, Luxembourg, and Hungary also had darker skin: They lacked versions of two genes—SLC24A5 and SLC45A2—that lead to depigmentation and, therefore, pale skin in Europeans today.

But in the far north—where low light levels would favor pale skin—the team found a different picture in hunter-gatherers: Seven people from the 7700-year-old Motala archaeological site in southern Sweden had both light skin gene variants, SLC24A5 and SLC45A2. They also had a third gene, HERC2/OCA2, which causes blue eyes and may also contribute to light skin and blond hair. Thus ancient hunter-gatherers of the far north were already pale and blue-eyed, but those of central and southern Europe had darker skin.
Here’s How Europeans Quickly Evolved Lighter Skin | Smart News | Smithsonian Magazine

Reactions: Rita