Breaking news!!!....Powerful software used to found the cure for Covid

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Personally, I'd repent of adding the word church to the book of Revelation and see how that worked. Revelation 22:18

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
MORE INFORMATION WILL BE PUBLISHED AS THE WORLD EVENTS DEVELOP.
Did you know?
The Bible's Book of Judges (12:4-6) tells the story of the Ephraimites, who, after they were routed by the Gileadite army, tried to retreat by sneaking across a ford of the Jordan River that was held by their enemy. The Gileadites, wary of the ploy, asked every soldier who tried to cross if he was an Ephraimite. When the soldier said "no," he was asked to say "shibboleth" (which means "stream" in Hebrew). Gileadites pronounced the word shibboleth, but Ephramites said "sibboleth." Anyone who left out the initial "sh" was killed on the spot. When English speakers first borrowed "shibboleth," they used it to mean "test phrase," but it has acquired additional meanings since that time. Shibboleth | Definition of Shibboleth by Merriam-Webster

Reactions: Taken and Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Did you know?
The Bible's Book of Judges (12:4-6) tells the story of the Ephraimites, who, after they were routed by the Gileadite army, tried to retreat by sneaking across a ford of the Jordan River that was held by their enemy. The Gileadites, wary of the ploy, asked every soldier who tried to cross if he was an Ephraimite. When the soldier said "no," he was asked to say "shibboleth" (which means "stream" in Hebrew). Gileadites pronounced the word shibboleth, but Ephramites said "sibboleth." Anyone who left out the initial "sh" was killed on the spot. When English speakers first borrowed "shibboleth," they used it to mean "test phrase," but it has acquired additional meanings since that time. Shibboleth | Definition of Shibboleth by Merriam-Webster
Lol!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Breaking news!!!....Powerful software used to found the cure for Covid
OP ^

BEWARE...
...."Powerful" software...CURE ?

The "introduction" of a "sky god" is already in the "works".
It will be the wicked creation of sadistic;
"one world religion"
A pre-programmed computer, satellite access to "everyone"....and probably at some point "Compelled/Forced'...to get your daily dose of propaganda.....and
FREE...the enticing word!

Men do not cure...They treat symptoms.
All computers, software, are programmed by men.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...also wearing the mask, cleaning and distancing are necessary.

Dimestore masks do nothing to prevent a virus spread.
You would require sterile, triple filtered masks, changed to a new mask multiple times a day.

The mark of the beast, is an easily visible mark to the naked eye, in the hand or forehead.

The vaccine is an injection in the arm...most likely...a forerunner to the mark...and a convenient easy way to induce expermential poison into unsuspecting human test subjects.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That is some solid advice.
Last December, I did. Instantly, the words, "Abraham's inheritance" dropped down into my head. They told me that would happen. At the five-day retreat I attended...in 2000! I don't put forth methods. I just try to relate my experiences with God. He's so awesome!

Reactions: Mantis

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Israel wannabe's are still trying to STEAL Israel's identity!

Genesis 12:3 (NKJV)
3 I will curse him who curses you.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Aren't you trying to edit Scripture to fit your doctrine? How ironic.
No, I'm not. If you did your research, you'd agree with me. My research led me to this realization; I'd been looking for truth.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Attacking a descendent of Israel sounds like a cursed behavior to me. I can tell you, there is no future in it.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I forgive your unprovoked and unwarranted attacks on me, planc.
Father God, I ask that You would show this person the truth about who You say I am, and I ask that You'd do this, in Jesus' name. Amen.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I understand why you react to me like this. There is a lot of fraud going on regarding Israel. I despise it myself. But, if I was to deny what I say, I'd be rebelling against God. And I won't do that for you or anyone.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I forgive your unprovoked and unwarranted attacks on me, planc.
Father God, I ask that You would show this person the truth about who You say I am, and I ask that You'd do this, in Jesus' name. Amen.
Do you ask for forgiveness for ATTACKING Israel?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Every English bible has minor errors. Be in denial if you'd like. Your choice, planky.