Breaking News: Trump’s Symptoms Described as ‘Very Concerning’

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mr Trump does not appear to be able to see beyond himself, for he was willing to put his security men and driver at risk in order to parade himself before his supporters, and said that the risk he took did not matter for he was fine. But what of those men who had to walk beside him and care for him, there was no mention of them and their welfare.

He stood on the balcony of the White House, and took off his mask defiantly, trying to hide the fact that his chest was heaving, and his breathing difficult. What for? What was his bravado intended to convey? A man standing defiantly against a hidden foe? Brave in the face of all odds!!? Yet he would turn around and re-enter the white house, unmasked and likely to infect all around him, what for? A gesture!

I hope he and his wife recover, but his behaviour is irresponsible at best.

Wait- Are you advocating that Individuals Should NOT be at Liberty to choose for themselves what they want to do or not do?

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Pisteuo

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Wait- Are you advocating that Individuals Should NOT be at Liberty to choose for themselves what they want to do or not do?

Glory to God,
Taken
Hello @Taken,

Did I say that? No, I did not.

I am saying that the president has shown little regard for the welfare of others by his actions following his diagnosis of Covid19.

Thank you
Chris

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When is Trump going to condemn hate? When is he going to condemn racism? Why doesn't he condemn hate? He's never condemned hate. Trump hates everyone. He's racist, a womanizer, a terrible person who thrives on hatred. When is he going to condemn hate? When???

Nek minit....
I hope he dies from COVID. Hope he learns his lesson. Hahahaha, Trump has COVID, yay, karma, karma, karma. Hope he dies the fat pig. Look at that egotistic clinically obese unfit sick %#&@@^#!!! Hurry up and die. I support COVID. May COVID live forever.

LoL!! I knew you had to be "quoting" someone, because this didn't sound quite like you... I'm capable of having a day like this, but I've never seen you come even close, LoL.

Reactions: Brakelite

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello @Taken,

I am saying that the president has shown little regard for the welfare of others by his actions following his diagnosis of Covid19.

Thank you
Chris

How so?

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
And now he's backtracked! Now he's asking Pelosi to make a deal. Maybe the sharp decline in the stock market got his attention. Maybe the Fed Chairman gave him a call.
It is in vain, the democrats will not approve anything that could make Trump look favorable right now. They have their priorities.

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think you get it. 90% of the media and and all of Hollywood and half of the rest of the Democrat support wanted Trump dead. Of course he was making a statement. He's standing tall in the face of his enemies and saying "here I am. Go suck a lemon". Which they did. Including you.

Now you're just sounding desperate.

Once something IS said publically...and repeated by but a few people...ever notice how that all of a sudden becomes a Fact?

A Covid party---pfft. Dumb crap like that, deceitful people come up with in "their own wicked mind", then associate that crap with an others Name.

A LOUSY deceitful Mode of operation!

UGH!

Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is in vain, the democrats will not approve anything that could make Trump look favorable right now. They have their priorities.

True. That Constitution they have been wiping their feet on? Dems are poised to put it in the trash burner! Reset America on a Global Agenda and Governance!

UGH- their love of Marxism. :(

Reactions: Helen

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Taken,

I illustrated that in reply #179.

Chris

Ok thanks.
Can't agree, standing on a balcony removing a mask is defiance. That is his home. And turning an entering his home, does not imply he turned and licked lips or had any contact with up close air space of anyone else.

I doubt Most people are wearing masks in their homes...and am quite sure the masks the majority of people wear in public have zero ability to prevent virus contact. Repeatedly using used masks with no filter linings Do Nothing.

Anyway thanks for your response.
Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Helen

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Forgive me, @Taken, but, 'There are none so blind as they who will not see'.

Blindness certainly can be a problem.
Injecting fear, panic, promoting self-imprisoning People, destroying world economy...AT the very moment Global leaders have been planning for years and are poised and pressuring a Global Reset for Global Governance, and of course, people IN fear and panic, Begging and Demanding their Government BE their Savior....
Somewhat parallel- to Jews wanting to See their Messiah, and WHEN He appeared, it was not what they Expected.
People are Demanding their Governments Save Them...They are not going to Get what they Expect, because they are Blind to what goes on the backside of Government, and who is the operator of the puppets.
The news stations are full of veneer smiles, having a televised gossip fest of Opinions.
SARS also a coronavirus, was not much different than Covid-19...did the World don worthless masks then? Did the economy start going in the commode? Was Fear blasted in peoples ears 24-7?

Ya, I don't observe the repetitive long lines at a fast junk food restaurants, know the tons of prescription drugs people take for all kinds of ailments, imprisoning themself in their homes, and then say wearing a little fabric mask is going to save their life.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: lforrest

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What? It's the Democrats' job now to make Trump look good? Are we living in the same universe?

The question ought to be about what is good for America, not about what makes Trump look good or what will get him re-elected. If Trump approached negotiations with that in mind, he might get a deal with the Democrats. Remember now, they also want to be re-elected. Their job is to represent the people who voted for them, not to glorify Trump. The best kind of deal is when both sides can agree to it and both sides think it makes them look good. If we could get a good deal, it would make both Trump and Congress look good -- it's called bipartisanship, something Trump doesn't seem to understand. That leaves Washington in a very partisan situation, and Trump is losing at that game.

Reactions: Seven of Nine

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
What? It's the Democrats' job now to make Trump look good? Are we living in the same universe?

The question ought to be about what is good for America, not about what makes Trump look good or what will get him re-elected. If Trump approached negotiations with that in mind, he might get a deal with the Democrats. Remember now, they also want to be re-elected. Their job is to represent the people who voted for them, not to glorify Trump. The best kind of deal is when both sides can agree to it and both sides think it makes them look good. If we could get a good deal, it would make both Trump and Congress look good -- it's called bipartisanship, something Trump doesn't seem to understand. That leaves Washington in a very partisan situation, and Trump is losing at that game.

We agree it is the democrats job to do what is good for America. However their top priority is to keep Trump from winning a second term. If they accept a win-win compromise it will make trump look good. So negotiation is impossible.

Agios

Jun 2, 2020
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unfortunately, he has returned to the Oval Office, despite the fact that he's still infected with COVID.

Trump returns to Oval Office despite ongoing COVID-19 infection

Trump returns to Oval Office despite isolation rules, infection risks

1,000's of people have worked while having positive COVID test. It's difficult for some people to take time off of work, especially the President. This whole thing is laughable, seriously, just laughable.

Why is this even news? What a waste of time.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello @Taken,

Thank you
Chris
I'm not sure he's completely aware of what he's doing. He went on Twitter and posted the email address of a journalist. Twitter locked his account temporarily and wouldn't let him use it until he agreed to delete the tweet. If he was half-aware of what he was doing, then we could think he had a malicious motive for posting the email address and wanted people to fill the journalist's email box with spam and threatening emails; but that doesn't make sense since he should have known Twitter might take steps against him.

Story here: Twitter Takes Away Trump’s Ability To Tweet After Outburst

He doesn't seem to know how to operate in his own interest rationally, let alone show regard for what is good for other people. Many people were horrified by how he exposed others to coronavirus so he could have a picture taken. Some people thought it was okay, but I think more people thought it wasn't. That will hurt Trump himself too. Why trust him to handle the problems of cororavirus for the nation if he can't behave responsibly in his own life?

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure he's completely aware of what he's doing. He went on Twitter and posted the email address of a journalist. Twitter locked his account temporarily and wouldn't let him use it until he agreed to delete the tweet. If he was half-aware of what he was doing, then we could think he had a malicious motive for posting the email address and wanted people to fill the journalist's email box with spam and threatening emails; but that doesn't make sense since he should have known Twitter might take steps against him.

Story here: Twitter Takes Away Trump’s Ability To Tweet After Outburst

He doesn't seem to know how to operate in his own interest rationally, let alone show regard for what is good for other people. Many people were horrified by how he exposed others to coronavirus so he could have a picture taken. Some people thought it was okay, but I think more people thought it wasn't. That will hurt Trump himself too. Why trust him to handle the problems of cororavirus for the nation if he can't behave responsibly in his own life?

Have you heard about this news, Giuliano?

25th Amendment Time As Donald Trump Jr. Says His Dad Is Acting Crazy

Donald Trump Jr. reportedly wanted a family 'intervention' to stop Trump's 'crazy behavior' at Walter Reed

Last edited:

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We agree it is the democrats job to do what is good for America. However their top priority is to keep Trump from winning a second term. If they accept a win-win compromise it will make trump look good. So negotiation is impossible.
A win-win compromise would make them look good too. It was Trump who said no to that.

Trump getting a second term may be his top priority, but I don't think everyone else looks at things the way he does. The world doesn't revolve around him -- not really. Biden is already way ahead in the polls. The Democrats don't need to worry that much about defeating Trump. It's not that big of a priority.

The desperation is coming from the Republican side. You can see that in how they're handling the Supreme Court nomination. They are desperate to get Barrett confirmed before the election. They know that if they don't get it done now, odds are they'll never get it done. There will be a Democrat in the White House and the Democrats may also control the Senate. If you had asked me in January about the Senate, I would have predicted that Republicans would keep control; but things keep deteriorating for them, and now it looks quite possible they could lose that too.

Reactions: Seven of Nine
Status
Not open for further replies.