Breaking News: Trump’s Symptoms Described as ‘Very Concerning’

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is that gossip when he has personally relayed that you shouldn’t fear the virus, just because he got through it. He receives the best health care, best doctors ect. He made the comments that he fought the virus head on, like no other leader would ( that lovely ego raising its head ). In other words- just go ahead and fight it, don’t fear it.
Tell that to the families that are mourning loved ones who couldn’t fight it. He has the sensitivity of a brick !
I am pleased he didn’t succumb, many haven’t, but many have and many more will. Let’s hope none of the staff at the white household fail to fight it.
I am pleased he pulled through as it would have been awful if he hadn’t , especially with the election coming up. I guess my hope of this actually making him a bit more humble was a long shot. Boris Johnson came out of his experience with a bit more humility ( and I don’t believe he claims to be a Christian )

Rita

It isn’t gossip because I provided sources to substantiate what I said about Trump and the virus being spread in the WH. Therefore, insinuating what I said is gossip is more than likely an attempt to dismiss the issue out of hand and shutdown any unfavorable criticism of Trump.

Last edited:

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is that gossip when he has personally relayed that you shouldn’t fear the virus, just because he got through it. He receives the best health care, best doctors ect. He made the comments that he fought the virus head on, like no other leader would ( that lovely ego raising its head ). In other words- just go ahead and fight it, don’t fear it.
Tell that to the families that are mourning loved ones who couldn’t fight it. He has the sensitivity of a brick !
I am pleased he didn’t succumb, many haven’t, but many have and many more will. Let’s hope none of the staff at the white household fail to fight it.
I am pleased he pulled through as it would have been awful if he hadn’t , especially with the election coming up. I guess my hope of this actually making him a bit more humble was a long shot. Boris Johnson came out of his experience with a bit more humility ( and I don’t believe he claims to be a Christian )

Rita
This is what she said. I'm bumping it up to this page.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Trump's blatant disregard for the well-being of the people around him causes COVID-19 to spread like wildfire through the WH and the rest of the government. He apparently doesn't care that he's spreading the virus and infecting the people around him.

This is gossip because she's speculating and assuming the worst of someone. What's the point?

She's assuming that Trump disregarded the wellbeing of those around Him. How can she know that he did this? No one knows if anyone got the virus from him. I said I would like to know if any of those people she listed is exhibiting symptoms. His press secretary who tested positive said she was having no symptoms at all last night when she was interviewed on Fox News....

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh, my goodness! He was standing OUTSIDE WITH NO ONE AROUND HIM!
Mmm. So wearing a mask is now part of the cure? Presumably Trump was able to return to the White House because he was experiencing no symptoms. Sure, he would probably test positive using those crook as test kits for the rest of his life. It does not mean he is sick. And how does he pass a virus to someone else without a symptom of a cough or sneeze? If the testers have to dig through the nose to the center of the head to find it, how is it passed on without a violent cough or sneeze?

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mmm. So wearing a mask is now part of the cure? Presumably Trump was able to return to the White House because he was experiencing no symptoms. Sure, he would probably test positive using those crook as test kits for the rest of his life. It does not mean he is sick. And how does he pass a virus to someone else without a symptom of a cough or sneeze? If the testers have to dig through the nose to the center of the head to find it, how is it passed on without a violent cough or sneeze?

Some people don't seem to understand how a virus is spread. Like you said, he was not coughing or sneezing. I watched the live event, and I didn't see another living soul anywhere around him. So...taking off his mask was not a problem at all, but the MSM gossips want to make it an issue.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Trump returns to White House and removes mask despite having Covid
Good for him. The next thing he needs to do is to issue an executive order which makes the wearing of masks in the USA a misdemeanor.

He also needs to designate October 31 as "BURN YOUR MASK DAY". Just like the ancient Celts has bonfires for Samhain (Halloween) all Americans should be encouraged to get rid of their masks, and make a huge bonfire for a communal mask-burning event. That should be the end of COVID-mask tyranny.

And to make matters more interesting, they should also burn effigies of Fraudulent Fauci, who said masks are worthless on one day, then masks are mandatory on the next day.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good for him. The next thing he needs to do is to issue an executive order which makes the wearing of masks in the USA a misdemeanor.

He also need to designate October 31 as "BURN YOUR MASK DAY". Just like the ancient Celts has bonfires for Samhain (Halloween) all Americans should be encouraged to get rid of their masks, and make a huge bonfire for a communal mask-burning event. That should be the end of COVID-mask tyranny.

And to make matters more interesting, they should also burn effigies of Fraudulent Fauci, who said masks are worthless on one day, then masks are mandatory on the next day.
Lol!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
???

Reactions: Seven of Nine

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

He also needs to designate October 31 as "BURN YOUR MASK DAY". Just like the ancient Celts has bonfires for Samhain (Halloween) all Americans should be encouraged to get rid of their masks, and make a huge bonfire for a communal mask-burning event. That should be the end of COVID-mask tyranny.

Just think. If we all burned our masks, it might raise the temperature and the virus would just disappear. Poof!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Giuliano, @Josho

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Trump's blatant disregard for the well-being of the people around him causes COVID-19 to spread like wildfire through the WH and the rest of the government. He apparently doesn't care that he's spreading the virus and infecting the people around him.

Trump's desperation to leave hospital shows the dangers ahead

The White House staffers and Trump affiliates to test positive for COVID-19

White House Outbreak Grows: 2 Housekeeping Staffers Test Positive, Told To Use 'Discretion' Discussing It
I'd like to know who Axios' inside sources are. They describe the situation in the West Wing as a "meltdown."

West Wing melts down as aides point fingers at Mark Meadows

Frustration and anxiety built among White House staffers, who say they went days with no internal communication from Meadows about protocols and procedures — including whether they should show up to work — as COVID tore through the West Wing.

• By contrast, the first lady’s chief of staff, Stephanie Grisham, emailed her staff on Saturday advising them to work from home and reminding them of CDC guidance.
  • And the vice president’s chief, Marc Short, emailed his senior staff at 3 a.m. Friday with an update on the president’s situation and urged them to work from home. Short also had a conference call with his staff on Saturday to take questions and explain the protocol and situation.
A senior White House official said it was "ridiculous'" that there had been no proper internal communication from the chief or operations officials since COVID started rapidly infecting their colleagues: "A bunch of us are talking about it and just gonna make the calls on our own."
This was fascinating too -- since I had read the article at Politico myself.

Several staffers told Axios they were furious with Meadows for leaving much of the staff in the dark, at the same time the White House was sending mixed, incomplete and inaccurate messages to the public.

• West Wing staff were privately circulating an unsparing indictment by Politico’s Tim Alberta, "How Mark Meadows Became the White House’s Unreliable Source."
The Politico article really lambasted Meadows. It exposes what a weasel he is. I was amazed at the dirty tricks he's played. Trump had some good people working for him. Now all he can seem to get to fill the top spots are lying flatterers. I almost feel sorry for Trump, but he could grow up and hire people who are willing to speak truth to power. I won't quote from the Politico piece here; but here's a link to what White House were reading: How Mark Meadows Became the White House’s Unreliable Source.

Reactions: Seven of Nine

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was wondering if Trump's medical treatment included Chlorox. Anything's worth trying, right?

Trump spent months refusing to wear a mask or practice social distancing. He’s downplayed the seriousness of COVID and now his reckless behavior has personally cost him. I believe Trump tries to deceive his supporters and they choose to believe him, no matter what he says.

Opinion: Biden checkmates Trump on Covid

As a believer in miracles I still believe it's possible, I just hope that Trump doesn't take the credit for it if a miracle happens and covid-19 dissappears, all credit belongs to God.

Rest assured that Trump won’t hesitate to take full credit if a miracle like that does happen and his apologists will fall in line to give him credit.

Last edited:

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Trump has spent months refusing to wear a mask and practice social distancing. He’s repeatedly downplayed the seriousness of COVID and now his stubborn and reckless behavior has personally cost him. He plays his supporters like a fiddle and they just fall for whatever he says, hook, line and sinker. Donald Trump reminds me of a charismatic cult leader.

Opinion: Biden checkmates Trump on Covid

You can rest assured that Trump won’t hesitate to take full credit if a miracle like that does happen and his apologists will faithfully fall in line to happily give him full credit.

The only credit due belongs to the democrats for draconian measures that damaged the economy more than necessary, then creating lawlessness with doubles standards for who can assemble, and killing thousands in nursing homes by putting the covid patients back in there.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question is ...why are they (in every country) so grossly inflating the numbers of "positives" and deaths? I know no one who has had the symptoms, even those who tested "positive." And I know people who were never tested, yet received letters in the mail saying they tested positive and needed to quarantine. Then, there are deaths that didn't result from Covid (not even a positive test result) that were falsely attributed to Covid. Something is very amiss.....

Status
Not open for further replies.