BREAKING OF BREAD

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Actually, nothing (for those who are required to believe what they are told by some heirarchy opposed to Jesus).

They don't read and understand as God Gives Understanding - no. They listen to their 'boss' in the heirarchy, and accept that.
ha well i guess we all start that way tho huh

plus, we put a premium on this "knowledge" but Scripture tells us that that will not save one anyway i guess? "Little children" dont know squat in that arena right?

so rather than learning new stuff, i often remind myself that i likely need to forget some stuff that i already "know"

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Babydoll: Something that you give to a child for their birthday.
Actually that would be baby doll NOT babydoll.

AND the way you used the word STRONGLY suggest you actually meant babydoll and not baby doll.

Now you are backpedaling which you don’t need to do because I am not offended by your sexism.

Mary

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a feeling you would not understand my story.
I agree....the teacher didn’t do a very good job of getting their message across.

Would you care to try again?

Mary

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a feeling you would not understand my story.
Here is the main portion of your “story”: Give a message to HQ. Send reinforcements we are going to advance."He trotted off to take it to the next private down the line and so on and so on.

The last private arrived at headquarters came to attention and saluted the captain. "Message from the front sir. Send three and fourpence, we are going to a dance."

Soooo the original order (spoken words) from headquarters did not get properly passed on down the line.

In my response to you I repeated what Scripture says. Sooooo the only thing I can “understand” is that you are suggesting that His words in Scripture were not written down correctly.