BREAKING: Real Clear Politics Pulls Pennsylvania Call for Biden — WITHDRAWS ELECTORAL VOTES!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then he needs to stay out of our business and we'll stay out of his.

To be totally honest with you I don't want to get involved in this because I'm your friend as well as his friend,.. but I will say this much,.. friends should be honest with each other even if it hurts and right now you're acting a bit mean. He is trying his best to get along with you right now and it's sad to see that you don't even want to try. :( (Just remember WWJD and be the bigger person.)

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because Biden was being safe during times of a Pandemic at his rallies.

I admired him for his willingness to be safe and he wore a mask. He was responsible and he was able to prevent the risks of contracting COVID-19, unlike Trump. Trump was sick with the virus, so was his wife, their son Barron, several of his staff, and several WH employees.

Last edited:
Reactions: Josho and Nancy

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To be totally honest with you I don't want to get involved in this because I'm your friend as well as his friend,.. but I will say this much,.. friends should be honest with each other even if it hurts and right now you're acting a bit mean. He is trying his best to get along with you right now and it's sad to see that you don't even want to try. :( (Just remember WWJD and be the bigger person.)

No I don't want to get along with him, maybe it's mean maybe not. I'll be honest I don't trust him and he hasn't earned any and like I said I wish I could put him on ignore. If you don't like me anymore I will be sad but understand. I am being honest with you.

I really feel like he stabbed me in the back along with most conservatives

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I don't want to get along with him, maybe it's mean maybe not. I'll be honest I don't trust him and he hasn't earned any and like I said I wish I could put him on ignore. If you don't like me anymore I will be sad but understand. I am being honest with you.

I really feel like he stabbed me in the back along with most conservatives

Don't be ridiculous I like you both,.. I'm just saying that you can have your opinions but you might want to keep them to yourself. It's coming out as hurtful and I know you aren't like that. You don't know how difficult it was for me to tell you this but I had to tell you the truth. Jesus calls us to love one another and treat others the way we want to be treated and we are supposed to be representing Him.

Livingstone

Aug 30, 2020
Central U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, they are a tool of the beast system, but the "dump Trump" thing is a charade ....they know full well they can steer the public into a frenzy of hatred and fighting.....and guess who's falling for it?? Take a good look at this .....Christian...... forum!! :(
It grieves me beyond words. There was a time when I wanted nothing more than to reach out to my brothers and sisters who are far removed from where I am now but I have no fellowship with darkness. This forum, along with others like it, are representative of the apostle's words pertaining to strong delusion. Face-to-face life is scarcely different. I treasure the solitude which the Lord in His mercy has blessed me with. May He come swiftly!

Reactions: TLHKAJ

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 16:2 (NKJV)
2 The time is coming that whoever kills you will think that he offers God service.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Heart2Soul
@lforrest

I tried, but also couldn't. -- Maybe there are other "options" available ...

:)
Bobby Jo

I also like you but you guys are being really mean and not representing Christ very well right now. How would you like it if somebody was talking like this about you? Saying right to somebody's face that you don't want anything to do with them and just wish that they would go away,.. that's really mean and I must say that I'm rather disappointed in you both.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, even though this didn't turn out to be true, I don't trust Wikipedia.

Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. (/ˈbaɪdən/ BY-dən; born November 20, 1942) is an American politician and the president-elect of the United States. Having defeated incumbent Donald Trump in the 2020 United States presidential election, he will be inaugurated as the 46th president on January 20, 2021. A member of the Democratic Party, Biden served as the 47th vice president from 2009 to 2017 and a United States senator for Delaware from 1973 to 2009.

Joe Biden

Official portrait, 2013

President-elect of the United States
Assuming office
January 20, 2021
Vice President Kamala Harris (elect)
Succeeding Donald Trump
47th Vice President of the United States

This is from Wikipedia, -- and the citation is TRUE! :)
Bobby Jo

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. (/ˈbaɪdən/ BY-dən; born November 20, 1942) is an American politician and the president-elect of the United States. Having defeated incumbent Donald Trump in the 2020 United States presidential election, he will be inaugurated as the 46th president on January 20, 2021. A member of the Democratic Party, Biden served as the 47th vice president from 2009 to 2017 and a United States senator for Delaware from 1973 to 2009.

Joe Biden

Official portrait, 2013

President-elect of the United States
Assuming office
January 20, 2021
Vice President Kamala Harris (elect)
Succeeding Donald Trump
47th Vice President of the United States

This is from Wikipedia, -- and the citation is TRUE! :)
Bobby Jo

Lol now that's funny right there. :D Did Joe write it himself or something? :p

Reactions: kcnalp

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol now that's funny right there. :D Did Joe write it himself or something? :p

Nah, -- the Wikipedia is a public input "Encyclopedia" which I've contributed to in a couple of occasions. So all it takes is logging-in an adding "new information". And so where Wikipedia can be a useful source of information, it's not always reliable!

:)
Bobby Jo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It grieves me beyond words. There was a time when I wanted nothing more than to reach out to my brothers and sisters who are far removed from where I am now but I have no fellowship with darkness. This forum, along with others like it, are representative of the apostle's words pertaining to strong delusion. Face-to-face life is scarcely different. I treasure the solitude which the Lord in His mercy has blessed me with. May He come swiftly!
Amen, brother. I have lived in solitude to a great extent for about 15 years....of necessity and by design (God's). When you tell people they shouldn't follow or worship a man (whether a politician or a religious celebrity), that doesn't make you popular. And when you expose the cult.....and the cult is holed up in the church, that makes you an enemy whether you set out to be an enemy or not. Some come around and most .....don't. I've known for a long time that I'm called to expose the works of satan, to warn and bring awareness ...knowing most will not hear ....but my fellowship is outside the church (organization) ....and I feel most at home amongst the rejected, the lost and hurting ....bringing the love of Christ to them.

Reactions: Livingstone

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Violence is not the answer...

No,.. but self-defense is and when I say that everybody should treat other with kindness and respect I'm talking to you too. You have come out as a bit of controlling in the past even if it was unintentionally. Just because you're a staff member doesn't give you the right to walk all over people and say what you want to say. I'm not trying to be mean all I'm saying is that they're not the only ones at fault here. How about everybody just listens to wise old Thumper here? :D

Reactions: Ziggy and Bobby Jo

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Josho, I just wanted to say that I’m honored to know you. God bless you, brother.

Yes, for the most part even though we disagree at times me too. :) (I'm just saying he's not perfect either but neither am I and neither are any of us because none of us are God.)

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No,.. but self-defense is and when I say that everybody should treat other with kindness and respect I'm talking to you too. You have come out as a bit of controlling in the past even if it was unintentionally. Just because you're a staff member doesn't give you the right to walk all over people and say what you want to say. I'm not trying to be mean all I'm saying is that they're not the only ones at fault here. How about everybody just listens to wise old Thumper here? :D

Everyone should be free to have their own political opinions, so long as it does not involve attacking other members.