Brought over from... from https://www.christianityboard.com/threads/question-for-non-jws.57999/page-13#post-1685178 reply 244

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you categorize the vitriol and acrimony as merely disagreeing, bless your heart.
Well, LOL, there is an element of truth in the song... I am woman, hear me roar.

Wait.....I am taking this to another thread......

Now... so that I am clear on things.... and BTW Thank you, Thank you, Thank you..... it will be fun jumping back and forth.

You have those who say believe that one must be totally immersed in water for a baptism to be saved.... the Mark 16:16 people.

You have those that say you must absolutely do works to be saved.... the Titus people~Titus 2:14. "In all things showing yourself to be a pattern of good works.". Titus 3:1."That those who have believed in God should be careful to maintain good works." AMONG OTHERS

You have those that say For by grace are ye saved through faith;...... the Ephesians 2:8 people.

You have those tahe are the predestined Calvin believing people.

You have those that are of the "free will'' people

You have those that believe in hell fire and damnation people.

You have those that believe in eternal darnation people

You have those that believe if you are not saved you will simply cease to exist people.

You have those that believe if you are not saved you you will go through hell fire for a given time then cease to exist people.

You have those that have followed a religion based on the importance of "true" Sabbath" keeping people.

You have those that will practically fight to the death to protect Mary's virtue people.

You have those that believe OSAS people.

You have those that believe that yes, indeed you can loose your salvation people.

You have those who hold an eschatological view or belief that interprets some (partial preterism) or all (full preterism) prophecies of the Bible as events which have already been fulfilled in history. Namely 70 AD

You have those who deny anything preterist people.

You have those who will argue until they are blue that from 9AM Friday... crucifixion start until early on Sunday morning
about dawn ... ( not even a full 48 hours) ... that that fulfills 1 Cor 15:4 and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, believing people.

You have those that believe Noah's flood was world wide people

You have those that believe Noah's flood was regional people.

You have those that are beyond certain that every thing that was made by God... the heavens and the earth and all life
including dandylions, stink bugs and spotted lantern flies... were made in 144 consecutive hours.

And I could go on and on AND EVERY ONE OF THESE PEOPLE FIND THEIR BELIEFS SUPPORTED IN THE 4 CORNERS OF THE HOLY BIBLE....

And you think that we should all be sitting around in a circle singing Kumbaya?

But Ill tell you this... My beliefs are listed here in the list and yes, I am at odds with some others.... But I will absolutely
defend their right to believe as they will and will always have their back as my brothers and sisters in Christ.