Brought to remembrance...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes when we get too wrapped up in our own ways and things, we forget that their are those over us according to Go who need to be encouraged. Hold their hands up when they get weary!

Reactions: Job and Richard_oti

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
Sometimes when we get too wrapped up in our own ways and things, we forget that their are those over us according to God who need to be encouraged. Hold their hands up when they get weary!
Well said Amadeus.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 13:17 Obey your leaders and submit to their authority. They keep watch over you as those who must give account. Obey them so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no advantage to you.

What is the point of this thread?

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you have to ask, then it must not be for you. It shall speak to those it needs to speak unto.

M'kay, I thought the purpose of a forum was to have discussion, not for those who wish to be self righteous pricks. Quite the 'community' we got here hey..........:rolleyes:

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
M'kay, I thought the purpose of a forum was to have discussion, not for those who wish to be self righteous pricks. Quite the 'community' we got here hey..........:rolleyes:
Ummm, thank you?

Don't worry, I won't be around as much shortly. Life has other plans for my time. It is the result of a couple of small calamities that gave me the time I currently have.

I do wish you the best.

Reactions: Job

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ummm, thank you?

Don't worry, I won't be around as much shortly. Life has other plans for my time. It is the result of a couple of small calamities that gave me the time I currently have.

I do wish you the best.

Well........have a nice life pal.