Building a bird bathing pond

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This guy shows how he built a bird bathing pond. I watched another of his videos where he built an actual pond...

Note: Had to remove the video as YouTube keeps telling me I'm not connected to the Internet right now. I don't know what the problem is....I can connect to YouTube via my browser. Only my YouTube app connected to my tablet is not working.

So I'm trying to remove the two videos I posted before this problem happened to see if that clears up the problem.

Last edited:

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This guy shows how he built a bird bathing pond. I watched another of his videos where he built an actual pond...

Note: Had to remove the video as YouTube keeps telling me I'm not connected to the Internet right now. I don't know what the problem is....I can connect to YouTube via my browser. Only my YouTube app connected to my tablet is not working.

So I'm trying to remove the two videos I posted before this problem happened to see if that clears up the problem.
Problem solved...I unsubscribed from the pond video channel and one other channel. Now YouTube connects for me.