Building Up/Encouraging

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Peter 3:

Suffering for Right and Wrong​

13 And who is he who will harm you if you become followers of what is good?

14 But even if you should suffer for righteousness’ sake, you are blessed. “And do not be afraid of their threats, nor be troubled.”

15 But [a]sanctify [b]the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear;

Reactions: charity

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Corinthians 1:

Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timothy our brother,

To the church of God which is at Corinth, with all the saints who are in all Achaia:

2 Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Comfort in Suffering​

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort,

4 who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any [a]trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

5 For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our [b]consolation also abounds through Christ.

6 Now if we are afflicted, it is for your consolation and salvation, which is effective for enduring the same sufferings which we also suffer. Or if we are comforted, it is for your consolation and salvation.

7 And our hope for you is steadfast, because we know that as you are partakers of the sufferings, so also you will partake of the consolation.

Reactions: charity

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
'In nothing be anxious;
but in everything
by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving
let your requests be made known unto God.
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding,
shall guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus.'

(Philippians 4:6-7 ASV)

:)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well you probably can build up with Janga:

aisa-happy-single-father-playing-learning-games-janga-with-the-little-boy-funny-family-is-happy-and-excited-in-the-house-father-and-son-having-fun-spending-time-together-holiday-weekend-vacant-video.jpg

However I wouldn't try those Janga shoes:

Gal-Souva.jpg

Reactions: Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well you probably can build up with Janga:

aisa-happy-single-father-playing-learning-games-janga-with-the-little-boy-funny-family-is-happy-and-excited-in-the-house-father-and-son-having-fun-spending-time-together-holiday-weekend-vacant-video.jpg

However I wouldn't try those Janga shoes:

Gal-Souva.jpg
The only thing needing building up if I wore those shoes would be my broken bones.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only thing needing building up if I wore those shoes would be by broken bones.
Yeah those shoes remind me of some of those medieval torture devices they have on display at the museum of unnatural history.

Last edited: