California earthquake was prophecy WAKE UP

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Warrior

Apr 18, 2012
Skip to 13:28 in the video, Back in 2012, Kevin Mirasi was told of prophecy of an earthquake of great magnitude hitting California

it has been told that there would be a 5.7 earthquake, and look it Just happened!!! Get ready there are larger ones too. I have been watching on youtube back in 2010 of many people being shown this Huge earthquake to destroy California.

They all said this will be right before the rapture, I DIDNT BELIEVE THEM BUT NOW I SEE It myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQkPucXZEhQ

Watch this video and skip to 13:28 where it was told to happen. This is real folks. this will happen, and then we will go home soon.

Polt

Feb 5, 2013
Inmate, if you're planning on going home, you should be shopping for a casket.

Warrior

Apr 18, 2012
Polt said:
Inmate, if you're planning on going home, you should be shopping for a casket.
Did you even concern yourself with the video? This guy saw it coming exactly as its happening,a year ago

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
Inmate said:
Did you even concern yourself with the video? This guy saw it coming exactly as its happening,a year ago
He 'predicted' a 5.7 earthquake in CA nearly a year ago. There were five 5.0-5.9 earthquakes in that area during that time period. If the 5.7 had happened two years later, would you still believe it to be a prediction? Three years? Where's your cutoff? If I say a 6.1 earthquake will occur in CA, and it happens in 5 years, would you believe it was a prediction? 10 years? Maybe his 'prediction' was just a coincidence.

Warrior

Apr 18, 2012
If you cant simply believe not even one prophet, then youre in trouble, Because I can see this. Many things are about to take place

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Inmate said:
Skip to 13:28 in the video, Back in 2012, Kevin Mirasi was told of prophecy of an earthquake of great magnitude hitting California

it has been told that there would be a 5.7 earthquake, and look it Just happened!!! Get ready there are larger ones too. I have been watching on youtube back in 2010 of many people being shown this Huge earthquake to destroy California.

They all said this will be right before the rapture, I DIDNT BELIEVE THEM BUT NOW I SEE It myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQkPucXZEhQ

Watch this video and skip to 13:28 where it was told to happen. This is real folks. this will happen, and then we will go home soon.

Are you saying that there was a big earthquake in California today 5-27-13? I live in California and I know of no earthquake. But I do know of and earthquake(Day of Atonement) just before the man child(children of God) are caught up to God's throne(Feast of Tabernacles), however it is in Jerusalem just after the two witnesses go up To fulfill the Feast of Trumpets,

Rev 10:6-7
6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
KJV

Rev 11:10-12:8
10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake{CALIFORNIA?}, and great hail.
Revelation 12
12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

KJV

However I do not doubt that there will be a Big earthquake in California... sometime.

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
I did watch the video.....& yes, the 5,7 Earthquake that he prophesied certainly DID come to pass.
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-aftershocks-follow-57-earthquake-northern-california-20130523,0,4019959.story

4 days ago from this post.
He also prophesied a 7.5 Earthquake would follow. If this comes to pass.....we must believe that this is the Word of the Lord...& warn everyone we know...that a 10.8 monster is on the way. The biggest quake in recorded history was the 9.5 quake that struck Chile in 1960. It killed nearly 1,900 people in rural areas. A 10.8 would be 13 TIMES more powerful.....beyond comprehension killing millions & millions in overcrowded California cities.

God does speak to his prophets...& this is a possibility...but tying it in to a Pre-Tribulation Rapture turns me off...it isn't going to happen.

Polt

Feb 5, 2013
California has a couple, or more, of major quakes every year. It doesn't take a prophet to predict them. But, it takes a devil to claim to be a prophet predicting them. The video predicts an imminent 5.7, but the first California major quake after the prediction was given is a 6.3 (2012 December). With a hundred false prophets predicting quakes, about a dozen would have guessed 5.7 because it's about the average of the major quakes in California, of which California has at least a couple of each year.

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
5 September 2012 ~ Ahhah, yes, I remember it well. There was a 7.6 in Costa Poor Rica and the same day also the smaller 5.3/4.9 quake in the Virgins, off the coast of Puerto Poor Rico. Those two events demarcated "the line" which I had dreamed in the 8 October 2010 dream-vision marking out the commencement of the Sandy-ben-Ghazi-Santaria-Hook-Plot-Coup d' gras well before it happened, (a Coup d' gras is not to be confused with a military Coup d'etat and boy oh boy if you could see Page 2 now but it appears to have been silenced also). These things are already a done deal. They should have listened rather than slitting my throat for being too right of their left, after all I spoke the truth to them also in Messiah, as I always do, (for those things were supernal also) but when they accused me of being "anti-Semitic" I was forced to tell them who and what I am; and what else can you do at that point when your entire religious paradigm is at stake? Now every one of you walking according to the flesh is an INMATE even though none of you seem to be aware of it. Welcome to the Amerika of your own making, O land of the proud, and of the brave ra`, ra'ah, ravens, and "grace centered" killers. You are all a day late, a tsebiy short, and no one is going anywhere. :)

The Philosophical Mark (13) - Page 3

emoticon-giggling.gif

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
Brothertom said:
God does speak to his prophets...& this is a possibility...but tying it in to a Pre-Tribulation Rapture turns me off...it isn't going to happen.
Turns me off too. What's the point of listening to a prophet who can't even get the most basic facts right? So what if someone accurately predicts something, and he teaches error. That's only going to serve to deceive gullible people into following his error.