California gets goahead to seek secession

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe they use the 14th amendment passed during the reconstruction period as law against secession. "No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privilages or immunities of citizens of the United States."

I am all for secession of a State, I just don't think they would allow it. It will have to come under a different title such as 'sanctuary State'. But if they do allow it I am all for it. Either it or something like it must happen else there will be war.

Stranger
War in California?

The Conservatives Own All The Guns And Ammo!

The Liberals Own Rainbow Flags, And Dump Trump And Save The Whale Stickers On Their Cars.

You Think Rank And File Law Enforcement Or Military Is From The Liberal Mold, Big Smiles To That One!

The Vast Majority Of Law Enforcement Want To Work With Federal Immigration Officials (ICE), Their Hands Are Tied By A Few Liberals.

Last edited: