CALVINISM: The height of Spiritual depravity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

O'Darby

Feb 17, 2024
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That actually makes some sense.
Yes, it's become hugely influential. It does expand the concept of God's omniscience to a mind-boggling extent (every conceivable choice and decision of every individual in every possible world???) but why should God not be "maximally omniscient"? :)

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, it's become hugely influential. It does expand the concept of God's omniscience to a mind-boggling extent (every conceivable choice and decision of every individual in every possible world???) but why should God not be "maximally omniscient"? :)
Funny, that was always my assumption.

If more people thought that way there would be less carnal sinning IMO.... Because it is being, or might seen.

Logikos

Jan 4, 2024
Tomball, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FLAW?

First flaw..... This that is counter to itself . "foreknowledge is the cause of the foreknown events"
Knowing something is going to happen does not cause the thing to happen.
It does not make that argument.

Of course, you knew that when you wrote this. I don't understand that kind of dishonesty and self-deception.

The rest of your post is nothing but an emotional and irrational rant that demonstrates that you aren't here to have real conversation with people. You aught to be embarrassed but I know that you are not.

It seems you've found a place here to call home!

Proverbs 14:7: "Go from the presence of a foolish man, when you do not perceive in him the lips of knowledge."

Buh bye!