Calvinism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are still selling God short. You say that is the best plan a God could think of....having its on earth and in heaven.
What would be the point....Does He eat popcorn while He watches the puppet show...does he change the channel and watch those screaming in hell?
He rescues those calling out from hell.

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John Caldwell,

Do you believe Calvinism is the gospel?
I have explained recently that the gospel is according to the scriptures and when the whole bible is considered we see It points to the person and work of Jesus.
Do you believe "foreknowledge" has a "biblical meaning"?
Of course it does. that you resist the truth does not mean it does not.
Do you believe the Early Church Fathers taught Calvinism?
The ecf were of little value. Because of them we have the RC. church. I do not care what they taught in many areas

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL...you really have no clue, do you.

The anti-missions movement was one result of hyper-Calvinism. The issue was not only in England (R.B.C. Howell combated it here).
Calvin and Beza held the traditional Calvinistic view (supralapsarianism). The anti-missions movement was largely reactionary.
You reckon that's really any better than infralapsarianism? LOL

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He rescues those calling out from hell.

Oh that is so cool...rescues the its so they can be its in heaven. You and VictoryinJesus sound like two Jehovah's Witnesses talking to each other with this mind control thing going on. If this is what you two want for yourselves....have a blast.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh that is so cool...rescues the its so they can be its in heaven. You and VictoryinJesus sound like two Jehovah's Witnesses talking to each other with this mind control thing going on. If this is what you two want for yourselves....have a blast.
I guess it’s really not fair considering she’s Mrs it.

John Caldwell

Apr 12, 2019
North Augusta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
.The ecf were of little value. Because of them we have the RC. church. I do not care what they taught in many areas
LOL....again, you seem to lack even the basic understanding of Church history.

You seem to have discipled yourself under the writings of many men. I recommend you set aside human wisdom and just read the Bible.

Do you believe Calvinism is the gospel of Jesus Christ?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you want the Glory then no. but if magnification of Christ then everything has meaning and is magnified
Magnification of Christ? If God is doing everything, what you do doesn't matter. What you feel doesn't matter. What you think doesn't matter. God would be making all that happen.

Reactions: Waiting on him

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are still selling God short. You say that is the best plan a God could think of....having its on earth and in heaven.
What would be the point....Does He eat popcorn while He watches the puppet show...does he change the channel and watch those screaming in hell?

No. Happen to believe His plan is far more excellent than any speculations of men or predictions of men. Do agree with we sell God short. Haven’t read all the thread so what offends you most?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. Happen to believe His plan is far more excellent than any speculations of men or predictions of men. Do agree with we sell God short. Haven’t read all the thread so what offends you most?

Look nothing against you, but I am not going to talk to you about this...the things I have to say I am not going to say to a lady. So God bless.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look nothing against you, but I am not going to talk to you about this...the things I have to say I am not going to say to a lady. So God bless.

Lol. Okay. I understand. but you wouldn’t offend me. I’m not Calvinist but I do believe and trust God has a plan and has revealed that plan. How could I not in what He has woven seamlessly together to reveal Himself in everything...even those vessels of destruction you care about and care where they go.