Can a Christian be a Democrat?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Taken, You must be a woman....your posts are so smart! :D :D :D Only palyin witchall ♥♥

:D...Well one thing for sure, whatever, my spouse is is the opposite of me and we both call eachother by our last name. :D

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Nancy

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good. It is murder we are talking about. Premeditated murder.

So...you’ve adopted a high risk child whose mother decided to keep (rather than abort) but was completely incapable of raising?

My hat is off to you, sir

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ah ha. I voted for the person who was NOT a poli (one of many) tic (blood sucking creature), and having made a life long career of living in the lap of luxury off the taxpayers wealth. :cool:

God Bless,
Taken

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So...you’ve adopted a high risk child whose mother decided to keep (rather than abort) but was completely incapable of raising?

My hat is off to you, sir

'to keep alive (rather than to kill)'.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good. It is murder we are talking about. Premeditated murder.

Can a person be "murdered" who is not yet born?

It's a fine line, between the political opinions and religious opinions.

When does a LIFE begin...
BEGINNING of a LIFE, when a SEED is fertilized...which does NOT happen in the WOMB.

And does the BEGINNING, establish the INDIVIDUALS LIFE?

God Bless,
Taken

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My uncle, a professed Christian, was a Democrat and voted for Bill Clinton. When they vote in those like Pelosi, Watters, Biden, Shumer, Reid, Cortez and a host of other head bangers I realize that millions of people voted them in. That so much of america has turned its back on decency, common sense and the creator the discussion has ended.

I have no interest in politics other than I see the words of the Bible being fulfilled. I see multitudes warming pews that are Christian in name only. Church members and pastors that are unsaved. In this fat land they preach their false prosperity and their hearts are far from God. Christians, so called, supporting abortion, and other satanic practices that are democrats and Republicans.

Make America fair again would be a lofty goal. My personal belief is that God placed Trump in office for he rules in the affairs of men.

"This sentence is by the decree of the angelic watchers And the decision is a command of the holy ones, In order that the living may know That the Most High is ruler over the realm of mankind, And bestows it on whom He wishes And sets over it the lowliest of men." Daniel 4:17 NASB

Justice is turned back, And righteousness stands far away; For truth has stumbled in the street, And uprightness cannot enter.
Isaiah 59:14 NASB

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah ha. I voted for the person who was NOT a poli (one of many) tic (blood sucking creature), and having made a life long career of living in the lap of luxury off the taxpayers wealth. :cool:

God Bless,
Taken

Ah ha! you were smart by taking your vote away from 2 blood sucking creatures :D

Reactions: Taken

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:D...Well one thing for sure, whatever, my spouse is is the opposite of me and we both call eachother by our last name. :D

God Bless,
Taken
Hahaha...love that, calling each other by last names! You were not both in the military, were you?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hahaha...love that, calling each other by last names! You were not both in the military, were you?

No, not in the military. However I think our dog is jealous. Lol

God Bless,
Taken

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well for one my mother and father, and my favorite uncle are all democrats and none of them support the liberal agendas. So you are incorrect in your understanding about "all democrats".

Agreed H2H, some just LOVE to put ALL of a "group" in a little box, their all cookie-cutter :rolleyes:
One can be a Democrat and still have an abortion, one can be a Republican and still have an abortion. I have read how the "moral majority" came about but, that would take a whole nother thread! SMH. IMHO, we as Christians should stop being so darned concerned with the secular cares of this world. It does not matter who you vote for, things are going to keep getting worse, and worse. Abortion, homosexuality, debauchery of ALL kinds will continue no matter who you vote for "thinking" they represent God.
God puts who HE wants in office, good or bad, to accomplish His will. We will be judged just as we judge so, I think we should be very careful with our words.
In Him,
nancy ♥

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why, because he/she has no last name?? :D

He was a stray, didn't even come with a first name...awe...someone ditched him in the woods. Didn't plan on having a pet, cause we travel so much...but...he left a note on our step (I think it may have been my handwriting, lol), if we would adopt him, couln't say no.

God Bless,
Taken

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He was a stray, didn't even come with a first name...awe...someone ditched him in the woods. Didn't plan on having a pet, cause we travel so much...but...he left a note on our step (I think it may have been my handwriting, lol), if we would adopt him, couln't say no.

God Bless,
Taken

Awwwwwww...that is so sweet! I would have left that note too ;)

Reactions: Taken

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well for one my mother and father, and my favorite uncle are all democrats and none of them support the liberal agendas. So you are incorrect in your understanding about "all democrats".
Now that it is not a liberal agenda but an extreme Leftist agenda, what do they plan to do? Continue supporting lawlessness and anarchy or run away from the enemies of America?

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can a person be "murdered" who is not yet born?

It's a fine line, between the political opinions and religious opinions.

When does a LIFE begin...
BEGINNING of a LIFE, when a SEED is fertilized...which does NOT happen in the WOMB.

And does the BEGINNING, establish the INDIVIDUALS LIFE?

God Bless,
Taken

Yes.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The title is the post. In my brief life I've never seen so much hate, so many lies, so much adversity from those than say the are Christian and also democrats. I try to stay away from most of what is called news, the daily body count, etc. But I do want to know the gist of governmental going on like the Kavanaugh confirmation. I see that the accuser of Kavanaugh is finding the kitchen a lot hotter place to cook than she thought. She has agreed to testify IF on her terms. Democrats vow to impeach him if confirmed. What a job to have!

My belief is than multitudes that believe themselves to be Christians are not. Church attendance deceives many to believe they are Christians but they still stand up for abortion and other anti biblical beliefs. So many of the democrats are Catholics but still support abortion and putting illegal immigrants before citizens. They spit in the face of those immigrants that labored to become citizens.

There is no way you can be a Democrat and a born again follower of Jesus christ.

These are my beliefs but may not be yours.

Of course you can be a Demoncrat if you are a Christian. I don't know how but them's the facts. My question would be "Can you, in all honesty, be a Demoncrat and a Christian?

We in Australia have a Party like the Demoncrats. They are called Labor and they promote anything that is evil, anti-God, pro-homosexual, and anti-white males. They believe that are going to solve all our problems by having 50% female politicians.

However, whatever Party we are talking about, it is a mistake to believe that they can solve anything or everything. That is giving them a God-like persona but the fact is no one can solve our problems except God and the church and at the moment he is not getting much help from the church, who seem to enjoy jumping into bed with the enemy and agreeing with the government's desire to legalise sin.

Reactions: Helen and Taken

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I see failures in men no matter what their tags. On the republicans plus, side they are largely anti-baby killing. After experiencing God's foretelling us of children science said we couldn't have I cannot abide a child murdering association no matter their name. They sacrifice babies to devils just as ancient Israel and other pagan cultures.

Professing to be Christian from one side of their mouths and agreeing with screeching women demanding the right to kill their own offspring from the other side.

Bitter and sweet cannot spring from the same fountain.

From all the information that I receive from various sources, it seems to be Christians, not the government that is making the difference in reducing the number of babies murdered.

In some states, they are getting help from the government, but without their initiative and preparedness to face the firing squads so to speak, the government would in all probability leave well alone.

Reactions: Heart2Soul