Can angels have sex?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The evil in man, before the flood, started in the garden. The tempter knew what would enter into man. He is a liar. a killer, and a thief. Demons today can enter any man, or woman, unless they be born from above(again) and sealed by The Holy Spirit. Angels can not have sex as they are spirit as God is Spirit. But if a demon entered into a man, like in the days of old, and then came into a woman(fair) or vice versa then that darkness would travel down to their offspring.. Perhaps producing a man of renown. Hitler was a man of renown, and it is clearly seen what was in him.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Asfor1 Cor 11:7... yes, I believe that too. But do you really believe that this flesh and blood is the image of God?

The flesh, yes. Don't forget it said image and likeness. It's also a good idea to look up the Hebrew meanings of the words used.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But if a demon entered into a man, like in the days of old, and then came into a woman(fair) or vice versa then that darkness would travel down to their offspring.

How could that happen? Don't suppose you have any scripture to back up such a theory?

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The flesh, yes. Don't forget it said image and likeness. It's also a good idea to look up the Hebrew meanings of the words used.
Funny how after all I said, you take a small quip to comment on.

First off, you quoted my response to your reference to 1 Corinthians 11:7. I may be mistaken, but that was written in Greek, not Hebrew.

Second, Strong's or Thayer's is not the Bible. I believe in using such, but do not use it as a correction device of the Bible. In fact, doing so does more harm than good. A hebrew,, Greek or ariamic word can have multiple meanings. The same can be said for English words. But just because you have access to a Greek or Hebrew dictionary doesn't mean you can you can use it as an all you can eat buffet where you get to pick and chose what you want.

Does the Bible say something you don't like? Well that's OK! Try a different version for that verse! And I'd that doesn't help go to Strong's! Each word can mean 4 or 5 different things so just rearrange the words until it fits your doctrine!

So, do you really want to converse further? I'd so, let me say that I am going to side on what the biblesays via the translators (and specially the KJV, though I am willing to listen to other translations as long as you don't Bibleversion hop) over your opinion.

Why should I?

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Funny how after all I said, you take a small quip to comment on.

The rest was irrelevant.

First off, you quoted my response to your reference to 1 Corinthians 11:7. I may be mistaken, but that was written in Greek, not Hebrew.

I obviously was not referring to that verse. Go back and re-read what I said.

Second, Strong's or Thayer's is not the Bible. I believe in using such, but do not use it as a correction device of the Bible.

Ok, I'm going to stop here and not bother replying to any more of your post. You aren't capable of discussing this at the level I require.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I obviously was not referring to that verse. Go back and re-read what I said.
Well then you should've quoted it.

The rest was irrelevant.
Of course it was... it didn't help your agenda.

Ok, I'm going to stop here and not bother replying to any more of your post. You aren't capable of discussing this at the level I require.
Well praise God! Thank you for blessing me by stopping your comments. Knowing that you will stop talking is a great blessing! I would like to return the favor by not casting my pearls before you. And I am sorry I couldn't dumb down my discussion enough to meet your requirements.

But I suspect you are a liar. I beg of you to prove me wrong!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe I need an iced coffee LOL.

Strange is anything outside the perimeters one sets as a standard.
Like when Israel took for themselves strange wives from the nations around them.
I'm using the same exact analogy for the "strange flesh"

Hugs

strange wives
strange gods…you suggested the exact analogy for “strange flesh”. My question is strange gods the same as strange flesh…as in gods and lords that are flesh who will not continue by reason of their infirmities? Speaking of strange wives …what is a strange woman whose end is bitter as wormwood?
Proverbs 5:3-23
Proverbs 7:2-27 go not after her for ‘Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.’ ? They went after strange flesh? Who went after a strange woman? Follow not after flesh which leads to death? The Spirit leads to life? Proverbs 11:19 As righteousness tends to life: so he that pursues evil pursues it to his own death.

Tecarta Bible

Reactions: Ziggy

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You ever read Jeremiah chapter 4?
That's what the world looks like after nuclear war.
Or maybe what it will look like when Cern turns the power on 2 days from now.
Maybe playing with dark matter isn't such a good idea.
I hear something about the elements burning up..
2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Yup, so read 2Peter 3:10 and then go read Jeremiah chapter 4, and then go read Revelation Chapter 21. Then read Genesis chapter 1.

Now somewhere between Jeremiah chapter 4 and Revelation chapter 21, we'll be in heaven Giving God the glory at his wonderous handiwork.

Job 38:4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
Job 38:5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
Job 38:6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

All those sons of God, that's us brother, and all rhose that have faith and believe.

Hugs
I can't believe he left us as his ambassadors. No one can draw people to Jesus, like Jesus. Christians just seem to repel people.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
im not sure what you mean…do mean that if any harm these little ones?

babes in Christ?
No, I was saying that Jesus never mentioned the angel/human sex involvement myth when he compared the flood of Noah to our day per Matt 24.

The very core doctrine that the angel baby teachers teach their congregations is that God flooded the earth to get rid of the angel babies.

Again, not a peep out of Jesus about these angel babies, just humans sinning.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not exactly what call upon the name of the Lord means.

The sons of God were the humans created on day 6. Adam was one of them created on day 6. Adam disobeyed God. Seth and all his offspring were in Adam's fallen image, no longer sons of God. Because Seth and Enos were sinners, they did have to call upon the Lord to be redeemed. Just like all of Adam's flesh living today.
Sinners today are in Adam's image too.

They have no ability to call on the name of the Lord and find Grace as Noah did?

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one can draw people to Jesus, like Jesus.

“From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.” (John 6:66)

Christians just seem to repel people.

Not Christians.

It’s the Pharisees of today who hijack and usurp authority over the Bible.

The internet is a cesspool filled with them.

They do not adhere to the Bible as it is translated. They are filled with big swelling theological words whereby they craftily void the scriptures that impede there traditions.

And when they are not busy doing that, they let their carnal minds focus on the vague passages that the Bible leaves unknown and presume to know the “facts” behind these passages.

It was harder for the Pharisees because they didn’t have the “translation” excuse, they had the word in their own language! Yet they succeeded in voiding the scriptures in their own language! (Mark 7:9)

Men today have a field day with scripture perversion with the multitude of “study helps” and clever usage of “original languages” to keep their own traditions.

Not to mention the multitude of subversive materials that masquerade as “Bible Study Helps”. Men are so quick to fall for these things that are “pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise” (Genesis 3:6).

Then they become puffed up with this “knowledge” and look down upon everyone else who are simpletons who only read their Bibles.

The following doctrines thrive because of these things:

• Once Saved Always Saved
  • Dispensationalism
  • The Trinity
  • Tithing
  • Women Preachers
  • Pre Tribulation Rapture

And the following biblical doctrines are rejected:

• Speaking In Tongues
  • Miracles
  • Soul Sleep
  • Subjugation Of Women
  • Tribulation Rapture

And whatever else is sound biblical doctrine.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.” (John 6:66)

Not Christians.

It’s the Pharisees of today who hijack and usurp authority over the Bible.

The internet is a cesspool filled with them.

They do not adhere to the Bible as it is translated. They are filled with big swelling theological words whereby they craftily void the scriptures that impede there traditions.

And when they are not busy doing that, they let their carnal minds focus on the vague passages that the Bible leaves unknown and presume to know the “facts” behind these passages.

It was harder for the Pharisees because they didn’t have the “translation” excuse, they had the word in their own language! Yet they succeeded in voiding the scriptures in their own language! (Mark 7:9)

Men today have a field day with scripture perversion with the multitude of “study helps” and clever usage of “original languages” to keep their own traditions.

Not to mention the multitude of subversive materials that masquerade as “Bible Study Helps”. Men are so quick to fall for these things that are “pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise” (Genesis 3:6).

Then they become puffed up with this “knowledge” and look down upon everyone else who are simpletons who only read their Bibles.

The following doctrines thrive because of these things:

• Once Saved Always Saved
  • Dispensationalism
  • The Trinity
  • Tithing
  • Women Preachers
  • Pre Tribulation Rapture

And the following biblical doctrines are rejected:

• Speaking In Tongues
  • Miracles
  • Soul Sleep
  • Subjugation Of Women
  • Tribulation Rapture

And whatever else is sound biblical doctrine.
Good post but I believe in a few doctrines you reject…. Pre trib. Dispensationalism

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The giants were there from the very start.

No, they weren't there from the start. They appeared and were prevalent during the timeframe of Genesis 6.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I was saying that Jesus never mentioned the angel/human sex involvement myth when he compared the flood of Noah to our day per Matt 24.

The very core doctrine that the angel baby teachers teach their congregations is that God flooded the earth to get rid of the angel babies.

Again, not a peep out of Jesus about these angel babies, just humans sinning.

The bible also speaks of angels leaving their original home and sinning and warns women about these kinds of angels.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, they weren't there from the start. They appeared and were prevalent during the timeframe of Genesis 6.
I see.

You think all creation around the dinky humans was gigantic.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bible also speaks of angels leaving their original home and sinning and warns women about these kinds of angels.
Really?

Where?

It warns women against perverted angels?

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good post

Thanks!

but I believe in a few doctrines you reject…. Pre trib. Dispensationalism

And herein is where the lonely walk in absolute fidelity to the holy scriptures begins. The more I read the Bible the more I find myself separating from people.

It’s hard to the flesh to part ways with those with whom you are in agreement in one thing, only to be in disagreement with another.

But:

“he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin” (1 Peter 4:1)

And I seek the approval only from God, not men. It’s hard at times, but I focus on the word and the unseen eternity I long for in the kingdom of God.

I seek the honor that comes from God only. Not those:

“…which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only” (John 5:44)

Reactions: Truther

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks!

And herein is where the lonely walk in absolute fidelity to the holy scriptures begins. The more I read the Bible the more I find myself separating from people.

It’s hard to the flesh to part ways with those with whom you are in agreement in one thing, only to be in disagreement with another.

But:

“he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin” (1 Peter 4:1)

And I seek the approval only from God, not men. It’s hard at times, but I focus on the word and the unseen eternity I long for in the kingdom of God.

I seek the honor that comes from God only. Not those:

“…which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only” (John 5:44)
Great post.

Reactions: Michiah-Imla