Can anyone point me to a ministry or minister who is NOT a "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 9:27 KJV — And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know what, I am tired of this same exact topic coming back with the same kind of grammar and the same phrases and the same hate, and the same intention to cause division, and so I've reported it. Don't you get tired of being banned?!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is one Spirit (Ephesians 4:4); the Father (John 4:23-24, Ephesians 4:6), the Son (Ephesians 3:17, Colossians 1:27, 1 John 5:12), and the Holy Ghost (John 7:39, 2 Timothy 1:14).

There is one Lord (Ephesians 4:5); the Father (Matthew 11:25, Luke 10:21), the Son (1 Corinthians 12:3 (kjv), 1 Corinthians 8:6), and the Holy Ghost (2 Corinthians 3:17).

There is one God (Ephesians 4:6, 1 Corinthians 8:6); the Father (James 3:9 (kjv), 1 Corinthians 8:6, Ephesians 4:6, Romans 15:6), the Son (Hebrews 1:8-9; John 8:58, Exodus 3:14; John 8:59, John 10:31-33; John 8:24), and the Holy Ghost (Acts of the Apostles 5:3-4, Romans 8:26-27)..

There are not nine members of the Trinity.

There is one Spirit, the Father and the Son and the Holy Ghost.

There is one Lord, the Father and the Son and the Holy Ghost.

There is one God, the Father and the Son and the Holy Ghost.

This is how we ought to read Ephesians 4:4-6 and 1 Corinthians 12:4-6.

Tit 2:1, But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine:

True Trinity.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dunno what kind of heresy surrounding "teaching death" actually involves....Jesus delivered us from the power of both kinds of death...

But we're all going to die physically.....death won't be able to keep us, thanks to Him.....but we will die :) Then comes judgement.....and a new body for those that are born again

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you don't believe that God is a Trinity of Three distinct Persons, united in One Godhead?
I believe exactly that;

However in my preaching I emphasize the Oneness of God in order to be all things to the Oneness Pentecostal in order to win him to the understanding of the Trinity; and an added bonus is that, some, who are Tritheists and are not aware of it, do get to come to understand the Trinity in light of the Lord's Oneness so that they can come away from the false doctrine of Tritheism (three Gods).

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not here for Truth but to mock all the liars in their death-consciousness.
BTW, how many have you witnessed to today to help save from ETERNAL DAMNATION?
Seems every christian should be up at least 18 hours a day, going hot and heavy to save every last soul from ETERNAL DAMNATION.

If not, you're all cold-hearted rat-bastards.

I don’t even know how to evangelize lol. But I’m trying to figure it out. I’m super introverted so it’s not my strong point. I just love Jesus and want others too as well.

What if you are not mocking wolves at all? Could you be deceived? If I ever get to the point that I know everything concerning the truth of God’s word, Then I need to check myself. Pride can blind people.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks unorthodox
It isn't.

It emphasizes the Oneness of the Lord but the whole 6 posts teach that there are distinctions between the Persons in the Trinity.

If you are a Tritheist you just might consider it to be unorthodox while you may think you are Trinitarian as a Tritheist.

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It isn't.

It emphasizes the Oneness of the Lord but the whole 6 posts teach that there are distinctions between the Persons in the Trinity.

If you are a Tritheist you just might consider it to be unorthodox while you may think you are Trinitarian as a Tritheist.

I posted a thread here earlier on the distinctions between the Three Persons in the Holy Trinity. So I can never believe in 3 Gods :eek:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I posted a thread here earlier on the distinctions between the Three Persons in the Holy Trinity. So I can never believe in 3 Gods :eek:
If you believe that God is one Spirit, even one Lord, even one God, then you may have the right understanding (see 1 Corinthians 12:4-6).