Can anyone point me to a ministry or minister who is NOT a "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A person who teaches you that the Blood of Jesus that saved you, keeps you saved.....
Or, that God who saved you, will complete your salvation. Philippians 1:6

Or that Jesus is the One who will finish your faith..... Hebrews 12:2

See that Theology? See How that gives all credit for Salvation to GOD and Christ , and gives none of it to the person?
That is "Pauline Theology"....
This is "justification by Faith".

So, anyone who teaches you what i just did, is a person you can KNOW understand the Blood Atonement.
This is a person who will teach you Romans 3:21-38, and will ground you in Hebrews 13:9.

Find that Leader, and you have found the right path.
Try saying that the blood of Jesus saves people ? to someone and they will think that you are a total moron up front.
We better find this actual blood ? in dry form or flowing ? some do claim this type of nonsense you know.
Oh and the cup that Jesus drank from as well that many claim has special powers ? some do claim this nonsense you know.

Jesus was resurrected on the 3rd day ? why is that one may ask ? if one does not truly know the answer to such you are clearly not a Christian.

Blood bought ? what could that mean ? well many things that could be or are nonsense easily mistaking the real point. I find Satanist will and do use such as a deception. all one has to do is divert off track just a we bit as devils do, so that the true message is bastardised. so they are giving themselves power somewhat like a Vampire, the spiritual dead that lives, yet is dead to the Holy Spirit. they think that the blood saves them regardless, they call such a done deal ! they claim to of bought into this deal ? they are making deals ? they are boasting of such !
God does not make deals with any man ever ! you abide or you don't ! nothing more nothing less but abiding is all that one can do.
When the Devil came and tried to tempt Jesus ? what happened ! the Devil was trying to do a deal with Jesus ! did Jesus do a deal with the Devil No ! not at all. the Devil was going to give Jesus everything ! Jesus turned around and said the Devil was a titch ! and to be gone ! and the titch was gone. you have the power to do the same if you understand that the Devil is truly just a titch to Jesus.

The titch has only delusions and deceptions to work with and that's about it, that's all. you must abide in the Lord Jesus because outside of that their is no Salvation at all, only Jesus Saves your Soul.
If you think that you are making deals, such is truly with the Devil.

The wages of Sin is Death, so do not abide in such and turn away from all such regardless, for they are truly delusions.
People who claim to be saved by a deal or the blood of Jesus regardless of what they do are of Satan. the Devil himself must of been saved as well then ? not everyone is saved, it's a gift and you have to pick it up and take it into your heart and Soul and then you will walk in Christ Jesus as he is in you and you are in him. that's how you are Saved. it's not a deal you buy into or out of, it's not a transaction. Jesus Christ pointed out that he is not of this world, The blighted !

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a question that I hate to answer. Yes, there are a lot of wolves out there. That's partly because church has become aomething it never should've become: a business.

I wonder how many preachers get into it with honest intentions of preaching the Truth, but over time are forced by hunger pains or the higher ups to bring in money. Now, giving is a very important part of Christianity. But the focus shouldn't be to make money. Yet, Paul had no problem preaching about the virtues of giving.

When a pastor focuses on increasing the congregation or cash in, they tend to stay away from controversy. They won't tell you about how how bad Jesus suffered, about the sordid details of the Songs of Solomon... Heck... They won't beven talk about Balaam's a$$. Because that word is just too a bad... Its so bad that I gotta use symbols to say it on this board!

But here's the point I want to get to: while the pastor can be blamed, it congregation and followers are also to blame. They don't want to hear the Truth! They killed a lot of the OT prophets. The killed John the Baptist. They killed Jesus and all the Apostles except John the Revelator. And they continue to kill Pastors today... Though not literally, but they kill their careers when they don't accept what they say.

If you are looking for a Pastor who isn't a wolf, then you are looking for someone who can teach and guide you. However, if you already have a precinceived notion about Jesus, God and what to do.... Its going to be tough to teach you!

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Try saying that the blood of Jesus saves people ? to someone and they will think that you are a total moron up front.
!

Teaching about the blood atonement, is not what a Moron does, its what a real believer is supposed to do, as this is the Gospel.
The Gosple is that Jesus shed his blood, and that this resolves the sin issue for the entire world.
Thats GOOD NEWS, as its good news to learn what God has does for the world, through the BLOOD of Jesus.
So, if you find this "moronic", then, tell God all about that, Reggie.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Teaching about the blood atonement, is not what a Moron does, its what a real believer is supposed to do, as this is the Gospel.
The Gosple is that Jesus shed his blood, and that this resolves the sin issue for the entire world.
Thats GOOD NEWS, as its good news to learn what God has does for the world, through the BLOOD of Jesus.
So, if you find this "moronic", then, tell God all about that, Reggie.
What I was coming from was about from a position of one on the street who knows nothing, they will think that you are totally nuts. and not to mention some who are religious are peddling nonsense about the blood, I have seen such being promoted in the wrong way by such cunning people.
The Blood atonement does not save you, you have to pick it up to be saved.
If one never knew how can they be saved, the Jews were not Saved because of it were they ? only the Jews who picked it up were Saved and they came and served Jesus Christ.
If you do not know or abide in Jesus Christ you are not saved.

I have seen devils play their cards on about the blood trip, one has to be carful with Satanist creating delusions about the Blood and such.

Understanding the Blood atonement truly is all about is the real issue. people do get it wrong you know. I know jerks that claim that they are going the Heaven regardless, they claim that they can do anything that they want regardless they claim that the blood covers them, so they can rape, kill, rip people off, play any cunning stupid games they want to undermine anyone or create delusions, support sodomy stand behind such 100% I have seen them claim such. no wonder we have Priest who were such bastards through history. they did not serve Christ Jesus at all, but their own religion !

Religion never Saved anyone ever. only Jesus Christ Saves ones Soul. And if your Soul is not Saved you are carnal and under the curse of Sin, for such abides in Sin. they take pleasure in such, look at Stalin he chose his path. Someone like him is not Saved at all.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I've witnessed to people "on the street" many times.
You should try it.

And, in all cases, im well equipped to deal with unbelievers.
You think I should ? do you think that I will get an education from doing so, or what.

I don't go out pushing a Church agenda, but that's what people like that do.
I have talked to such people who do such on the street many a time, but I do not want to be involved with them at all, as they have stupid agendas and they dictate and they never listen to me.
I am not selling anything.
They just maybe selling a Jesus, but it's not the real deal, that's for sure. I did not come down in the last shower and I know their works.

I have even had such claim that I am not to Preach, some claim preaching is not for today etc etc they are all wound up in so much dribble. they make threats on me as well, I have to be like their nigger kept under their total control and to believe everything that they claim without question, the stupid things that they say to me, voodoo crap, like You better not bag the Jews be carful of what you say about the Jews, they are Gods people don't you know !
Well my sir name is Jewish, so why don't they idolise me ? because they are full of childish nonsense and totally lost. they are idolising the Jews for an intent that is Satanic. they are pushing worldly works and mixed up with voodoo trash and the State of Israel is everything to them they give money to the State for the poor starving Jews in the State and promote a Mob that call themselves Jews for Jesus. what Jesus ? not the Christ Jesus that's for sure but a religious worldly one.
When I looked up the Jews for Jesus on the front page was a setup for you so you can if you die give all your inheritance to them. how very Jewish greed driven of them. give them all of your wealth to pay so as to your way into Heaven:rolleyes:. So old mate chasses down people who are about to die to give to the Jews for Jesus Mob. must be playing on the guilt trip as to the Jews that many have been played, I have no guilt trip concerning as to the Jews at all, because my family line was one of the bloodline who was not killed, because we came to Australia a 100 years before Hitler was born. I do not remember how many people have said to me when they hear my sir name, your lot were lucky to escape Hitler and co, or due to oppression, no no ! we had no oppression at all. they came to Australia of their own free will and owned huge amounts of land and were Christians.
Then I got many dipsticks claiming or demanding that I am a Jew regardless of what I may say, even when I can point out 6 generations of Christians born in Australia:rolleyes:. and I have seen such people with steam coming out of their ears when I have pointed out to them run along simpleton, one plus one does not equal eleven. why do fools always try and drag you down, they must be trying to keep you down at all cost to puff up there ego because they have inferiority complexes to deal with and I think that's were all the problems with the New Age types of peoples develops from, they have all these stupid concepts that they can not get over. they are like holding hot potato's but they dare not put them down and start dancing about like a fool, blinded by ignorance and trends or fashions because they are not their own person because they are to anaemic so they become as Vampires.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting where the Wolves in Sheep's Clothing show up - to any critical thinking mind, you would conclude the Wolves keep in your the Wide Gate to Death - not the Narrow Way to Life:

I'm wondering if anyone knows any ministry or minister that believes in Life and not Death - Matthew 7:13-15
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Most of them aren't. Of course that depends in your perception. You apparently are negative about Christianity as a whole and are unfairly lumping all priests, pastors, church denominations into a wicked pot of witches brew.
You lack faith, trust and hope.
Those who enter the narrow gate are "in Christ". Spiritually, we are born from above and therefore safe. No wolves are allowed "in Christ". They are outside, trying to influence people to move away from Christ. So they distort scripture, and since all scripture is spiritually discerned, they do not understand it. Like you for instance, you do not possess the Holy Spirit and therefore lack discernment. I am not trying to insult you. Everyone of us was lost, had numerous doubts and misunderstood Who Christ is and lacked discernment until God opened our eyes.
I wrote a chapter in a book based on a single common argument against Christianity. This one obstacle, an apparent impenetrable wall, that keeps many from God is this concept: "I cannot worship a God who would create an eternal torture chamber." And that is a fair grievance, it's really seems unjust to condemn people for a few years ir decades of sinning forever.
I am one who does not believe in eternal damnation. It is true, as you say, a traditional doctrine, which most teach, but it is not an essential doctrine. If you care, I will take the time to explain it to you. However, if you come back at me with some foul, nasty insult, disrespect, like some of your response to others, than I will not bother. I'll just give you someth imagery to ponder on. Remember that scene in The Lord of the Rings when Gollum fell into the Lake of fire? He finally got his precious back ... but only enjoyed it for a few seconds. He was quickly burned up like paper and destroyed.
Make no mistake, the wages of sin is death and not just physical death. Spiritual death is separation from God until you are destroyed.
"And do not fear those who kill the body, but cannot kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in Gehenna." Matt. 10:28

Last edited:

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can anyone point me to a ministry or minister who is NOT a "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing?
Yes, I can. If you are sufficiently interested, let me know.

On second thoughts....heres a link For God's Sake – Ian Hartleyhttp://ian-greyhartley.com
Let me know what you think?
There is no excuse for ignorance. Once a person is saved he has no need for anyone to reveal the word of God to them. If you will ask the Lord for understanding he will give it to you. By understanding the truth then you will know those that are Gods.

Reactions: Yan

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
There is no excuse for ignorance. Once a person is saved he has no need for anyone to reveal the word of God to them. If you will ask the Lord for understanding he will give it to you. By understanding the truth then you will know those that are Gods.
Exactly, you were once baptism than you don't need anybody to teach you but the scriptures will be revealed to you by time of your live. Seek first the truth of the word of God in your life than you will know them by your daily life experience.
You will only need at least 1 people (2 with yourself) or 2-3 people to pray together and God will be there.

1 John 2:26-27
26. These things I have written to you about those who are trying to deceive you.
27. Now as for you, the anointing that you received from him resides in you, and you have no need for anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things, it is true and is not a lie. Just as it has taught you, you reside in him.

Matthew 18:20
For where two or three are assembled in my name, I am there among them.”

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have not found this the best approach as a blade does not sharpen itself. The body of Jesus is a community of believers to which he gives various gifts, some of which are the ability to present the word cogently. In my experience those who go solo are subject to many errors and lend themselves to arrogance