can i take notes when i study the bible

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TheHolyBookEnds

Jun 12, 2018
Neighbour
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Michael that is an excellent idea. I don't know why I didn't think of it first!

re #80.

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
i am thinking of studying other version of the bible like KJV.

But i don't know how to study. when i was a fully witness i would use a WT study Aid.

But i know that won't work so if you all can help me that be Great.
God need's a book to get through to you, eh? Sure thing.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Peter 1:5-11,

5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue: and to virtue knowledge:

6 and to knowledge temperance: and to temperance patience: and to patience godliness:

7 And to godliness brotherly kindness: and to brotherly kindness charity.

8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall never be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.

10 Wherefore the rather, brethtren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And btw, I didn't tell some kid I loved him because I was ordered to by God. I told him that because it was what he needed to hear. It seemed to me that he may have even been on the verge of suicide (and for all you know that was exactly the situation). And I also told him that because that is what is in my heart toward everyone since I became a Christian: my personal testimony is that when I received the Lord I had a powerful impartation of the love of God that came down on me in waves of liquid love (similar to what happened with Charles Finney). It was inexpressible joy, a peace that passes all understanding, and the lifting of a very heavy weight off of my shoulders.
Yeah, I have experienced all that love you feel for others in many of the posts you sent me.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Willie T. Do you believe as I do that every command of Jesus is according to the love of God? iow, if you obey His commandments, you are walking according to his love; and that this applies to every commandment of His?

If you do, then I suggest that you look at Luke 17:3; for that is the commandment that I have been obeying concerning our little spiffs.

If you will simply admit that you have done wrong, then I know that I have gained a brother.

I won't require you to do this publicly if that would be too much of a problem for you. You can simply send me a PM to let me know that you are sorry.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Willie T. Do you believe as I do that every command of Jesus is according to the love of God? iow, if you obey His commandments, you are walking according to his love; and that this applies to every commandment of His?

If you do, then I suggest that you look at Luke 17:3; for that is the commandment that I have been obeying concerning our little spiffs.

If you will simply admit that you have done wrong, then I know that I have gained a brother.

I won't require you to do this publicly if that would be too much of a problem for you. You can simply send me a PM to let me know that you are sorry.
You poor thing. I am not the one spitting venom and yet still trying to claim I do everything out of this huge love I feel for mankind.
I have openly said I DO NOT feel any overwhelming love for a lot of people, and you are one of them.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You poor thing. I am not the one spitting venom and yet still trying to claim I do everything out of this huge love I feel for mankind.
I have openly said I DO NOT feel any overwhelming love for a lot of people, and you are one of them.
It's alright I forgive you...and Jesus forgave you from the Cross.