can i take notes when i study the bible

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She is trying to say there isn't going to be any quiz to see who did and who didn't get certain things right. I can tell you very truthfully that in all my 73 years, I have never met even one person who actually knows just what "The Trinity" is. Besides that, not a soul who has ever lived understands all of the Bible. Anyone who says they do is delusional.
"The message of the Bible is so simple that a child can understand it; but so complex at the same time that the greatest theologian cannot plumb the depths of its understanding."

I forget where that quote came from, maybe A.W. Tozer or someone of equal greatness in the kingdom.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God loves the sinner and hates the sin. He only hates the sinner inasmuch as the sinner will not be separated from his sin through being forgiven via faith in YHWH's precious blood.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
?? What the???

NO. Sean, God loves you so much He literally sent His Son, the Perfect lamb of God, to suffer and die for you. That you can be redeemed from all your filth and sins, and live with God forever.
Amen sister.

For God demonstrates his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Very funny. I take it you're not one of the 144,000?

(Revelation 14:5).

What on earth does THAT mean.
The photo I had up before this one was five years old. Taken when I was 71...in this one I am almost 77.

Mister Michael

Sep 13, 2018
Florida
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
?? What the???

NO. Sean, God loves you so much He literally sent His Son, the Perfect lamb of God, to suffer and die for you. That you can be redeemed from all your filth and sins, and live with God forever.
if that's the case then why can't i make sense of anything.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He decided a while back that he needed me to dislike him, and he has been trying to make that a reality ever sense. Maybe it is some craving for punishment or something, I dunno.

I found that quite rude , to doubt something as silly as age!!