Can Jesus Christ Second Return Happen at ANY Moment? Pt. 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eccl.12:13

Aug 28, 2010
How about this.....the topic of this lesson is that Jesus cannot come at any moment. There are signs, in God's word, that MUST happen before His return.

Now if you believe you are going to have ANOTHER 3.5yrs after the man of sin stops the sacrifices........actually.......when the man of sin is placed in the temple soon after that the Great Tribulation starts....so you will realize WAY before he stops killing animals in the temple. Then it will be too late.

Jesus tells us to flee when we see the man of sin placed and that is what me and my family will do.

Believe what you will.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Now if you believe you are going to have ANOTHER 3.5yrs after the man of sin stops the sacrifices........actually.......when the man of sin is placed in the temple soon after that the Great Tribulation starts....so you will realize WAY before he stops killing animals in the temple. Then it will be too late.

Too late for what?

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our great hope...

1 John 3:1,2,3

[sup]1[/sup]Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

[sup]2[/sup]Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

[sup]3[/sup]And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

Notice a few key words...

Love of the Father... Remember God is Love!

Sons of God... That ought to be an honorable title!

Like Jesus... If you truly know Jesus you will also consider it a privilege to be like him!

Appearing.... We ought to love Christ's appearing! 2 Timothy 4:8 Titus 2:13

Hope... We need the hope of Jesus's soon return!

Purity... That hope ought make us pure!

It is absolutely imperative that our teachings of Revelation build up a hope and a purity in the readers hearts!

In which.... If I redo my video on the church ages... I must sew these things in the video in hopes of building hope and purity!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey everyone - good news! Apparently all thieves that may rob you at night, give a 3 1/2 year warning! So be prepared.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
How about this.....the topic of this lesson is that Jesus cannot come at any moment. There are signs, in God's word, that MUST happen before His return.

Jesus tells us to flee when we see the man of sin placed and that is what me and my family will do.

Believe what you will.

You said:
"...when the man of sin is placed in the temple soon after that the Great Tribulation starts..."

I agree, the "abomination of desolation" from Daniel involves BOTH the "man of sin", and an idol abomination, being in the temple in Jerusalem (that was the pattern from Antiochus IV also).

But both Dan.9:27 and Dan.11:23 point to some type of agreement, a "league". And Dan.9:27 points to that being made 3.5 years prior to the ending of the sacrifice and placing of the abomination idol.

When Christ Jesus was giving the seven signs of the end to His disciples upon the Mount of Olives in Matt.24 and Mark 13, He mentioned the sign of trial and persecutions PRIOR to that verse of when the abomination is setup.

Mark 13:13-14
13 And ye shall be hated of all men for My name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:
(KJV)

So the persecution of His saints is going to start even before... that abomination of desolation is setup in the temple. That of course aligns perfectly with Dan.9:27 and Dan.11 about a false one coming to make a "league", and not ending the sacrifice until a period of 3.5 years is over.

What that is pointing to is that the tribulation will begin prior to that abomination of desolation, but the height or peak of the tribulation will be when that abomination is set in place for all to bow in worship to, with those who refuse being put to death (Rev.13:14-15).

Rev 2:8-10
8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
(KJV)

Aug 28, 2010

You said:
"...when the man of sin is placed in the temple soon after that the Great Tribulation starts..."

I agree, the "abomination of desolation" from Daniel involves BOTH the "man of sin", and an idol abomination, being in the temple in Jerusalem (that was the pattern from Antiochus IV also).

But both Dan.9:27 and Dan.11:23 point to some type of agreement, a "league". And Dan.9:27 points to that being made 3.5 years prior to the ending of the sacrifice and placing of the abomination idol.

God's word does NOT say an agreement will be "MADE" as you continue to push. Let's read what God said and NOT what man wants God's words to say so that it fits mans doctrine....

"And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate."

God's word say a covenant will be "CONFIRMED", and NOT "MADE"!

And yes....there is a big difference between the two words. One word cannot be used for the other.

Now...who was it that "made" a covenant with others? That would be Jesus.

And who is it that "CONFIRMED" that covenant that WAS "MADE"? That too was and will again be Jesus!

Rom.15
[8] Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

1 Cor.1
[6] Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you:
[7] So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ:
[8] Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Gal.3
[17] And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

Now this is what God's word says. Jesus came to "CONFIRM" the covenant He made with the fathers and He was to do it for (1) prophetic week, or (7) years. During the middle of His ministry, which we all know lasted for 3.5yrs, He was cut off, or killed. At that moment the veil of the temple was torn in two, thus causing, "...sacrifice and the oblation to cease...". Now that leaves yet ANOTHER 3.5yrs that Jesus must use to yet "CONFIRM" the same covenant that He made with the fathers.

And when will this be accomplished?

During the 3.5yrs the church will be protected in the wilderness; during the time of the Great Tribulation Period.

Just as Gabriel told Daniel. His vision was about the people, the holy city Jerusalem and the most Holy, Jesus Christ.

Not once did any of Daniel 9 have anything to do with the Abomination of Desolation.

As I said...God's word tells us to flee when we see the man of sin placed in the temple.

Those that believe and trust in God's word will flee to the wilderness and will be protected from the wrath that is to come;

Psalms 91
[1] He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
[2] I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
[3] Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
[4] He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
[5] Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
[6] Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
[7] A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
[8] Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

Those that chose NOT to trust in God's word will have this to look forward to;

Dan.7
[21] I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

Rev. 13
[5] And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
[6] And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
[7] And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
[8] And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

The choice is yours to make....for you AND your family!

Safety and refuge in the wilderness, OR try to survive for 3.5yrs on your own. Because that's what you will have to do. God protects those that listen to His word....NOT those that disobey. Just think about all of the stories in God's word and think about if God's people were in a certain place when destruction came; Sodom, the Ark, Egypt during the plagues. God even sent His son to hide from Pharoh. God could have taken care of Jesus ANYWHERE, but he wanted to show US to trust His word.

Think about it....just how many families, friends, store owners or people you know, do you think will give you food, clothes, gas or ANYTHING that will be needed to survive, when they took the mark to save their families?

You can flee and be guaranteed safe.

Or you can take the chance and do it on your own.

Trust God's words and the examples He has given us....

Matt.24
[15] When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
[16] Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
[17] Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
[18] Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
[19] And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
[20] But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
[21] For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
God's word does NOT say an agreement will be "MADE" as you continue to push. Let's read what God said and NOT what man wants God's words to say so that it fits mans doctrine....

Dan 11:21-31
21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.
22 And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant.
23 And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people.
24 He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province; and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers' fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil, and riches: yea, and he shall forecast his devices against the strong holds, even for a time.
25 And he shall stir up his power and his courage against the king of the south with a great army; and the king of the south shall be stirred up to battle with a very great and mighty army; but he shall not stand: for they shall forecast devices against him.
26 Yea, they that feed of the portion of his meat shall destroy him, and his army shall overflow: and many shall fall down slain.
27 And both these kings' hearts shall be to do mischief, and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper: for yet the end shall be at the time appointed.
28 Then shall he return into his land with great riches; and his heart shall be against the holy covenant; and he shall do exploits, and return to his own land.
29 At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter.
30 For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.
31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.
(KJV)

You stand corrected yet again.

Aug 28, 2010

Dan 11:21-31
23 And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people.

You stand corrected yet again.

What are you talking about? I am not talking about Dan.11:23? At what point did I EVER say anything about Dan.11:23?

What I am talking about is what YOU are trying to say; that God's word says a covenant will be MADE in Dan.9:27, and that is NOT true!

God's word says a covenant will be CONFIRMED!

Readers...do not let anyone TRY to tell you that Dan.9:27 means that a covenant will be MADE. God told the angel Gabriel JUST what He meant. And Gabriel delivered that message to Daniel just the way God told him.

And the word used was CONFIRM!!!!

[27] And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[sup]6[/sup]For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. [sup]7[/sup]I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

[sup]8[/sup]Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. - 2 Timothy 4:6,7,8

Notice those key words... Them also that love his appearing!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
What are you talking about? I am not talking about Dan.11:23? At what point did I EVER say anything about Dan.11:23?

What I am talking about is what YOU are trying to say; that God's word says a covenant will be MADE in Dan.9:27, and that is NOT true!

God's word says a covenant will be CONFIRMED!

Readers...do not let anyone TRY to tell you that Dan.9:27 means that a covenant will be MADE. God told the angel Gabriel JUST what He meant. And Gabriel delivered that message to Daniel just the way God told him.

And the word used was CONFIRM!!!!

[27] And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

You didn't want that Daniel 11 Scripture brought up, is what you really mean. It's because you deny that Dan.11 Scripture has relevance to Dan.9:27. But it does have relevance, direct relevance.

Dan.11:23 And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people.

Dan.11:31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.