Can men with man buns be saved?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It could but I doubt it.

1 Thessalonians 5:22 reads: "Abstain from all appearance of evil."

Well could hair down to shoulders have been considered suitable for men in the olden days? Do we know how often did they cut their hair 2000 years ago?

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well could hair down to shoulders have been considered suitable for men in the olden days? Do we know how often did they cut their hair 2000 years ago?

Why would any one risk having long hair if it is evil in the sight of God? Your problem is not knowing the laws of God.

Read 1 Corinthians 11:14 you might get some insight as 1 Corinthians 11 speaks of a man having long hair as opposed to a woman having short hair or shaven!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So possibly might have long enough hair in 2 months for a man bun, if I don't get it cut.

Play with your hair while you can cos it will either go grey or disappear anyway...
Then one day you will look back at these pictures with a shake of the head and a roll of the eyes...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: Josho

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Have u ever seen a depiction of Jesus with short hair???
I don't think God would look down on men with long hair...

Opps i just noticed the painting above of Jesus with short hair... Looks odd but

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It’s that look that men seem to be going for now. Like Viking, warrior, pagan... y,know Dreadlocks, long beards, man buns and all that jazz. :)

Reactions: Cristo Rei

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Most portraits of Jesus are with long hair, but have you seen the painting Akiane Kramarik painted when she was a kid, she painted what Jesus looked like to her from her visions. She completed this painting called "Prince of Peace" when she was 8 years old.

prince-of-peace-bles.com_.jpg

Here is a little bit of her testimony.
Child artist Akiane Kramarik said she saw Jesus’ ‘true’ face in her dreams and decided to paint it on canvas - Good Times
Aha fair hair, blue eyes :-/

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Play with your hair while you can cos it will either go grey or disappear anyway...
Then one day you will look back at these pictures with a shake of the head and a roll of the eyes...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hopefully it doesn't disappear, if it doesn't disappear I might be able to achieve similar grey hair to Kenny Rogers hahaha.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hopefully it doesn't disappear, if it doesn't disappear I might be able to achieve similar grey hair to Kenny Rogers hahaha.

Kenny Rodgers... cmon mate u can do better than that. Im thinking more of a silver fox like George Clooney...

My dad is so vain... He kept using hair dye up until a few years ago, must still want to impress the ladies at church... LoL
But then he just stopped all of the sudden and it looked like he aged 20 years over night... Don't think my mum will ever stop using hair dye

I've been considering using hair dye on my moustache... LoL...
I started pulling out the odd grey hair with tweezers but there is too many of them now