Can Satan create?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think I explained it in my post.
Evil is not a something to me,.,,it's a "someone". It's satan,,,it's the enemy and his influence on things.

God equals all the good.
Satan equals all the bad and/or evil.

I'm just not addressing the fact that evil is disobedience to God... of course it is.
I'm addressing the evil found in man and in nature.

In another thread I just saw Adam and Eve are being spoken of and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Adam broke his relationship with God, with other men, with himself and with nature. EVERYTHING was now affected by "evil".

Evil is more than disobedience...
It's what is found in everything that is not determined to be good.
Everything is either good or bad.
I don't know about saying good or bad, because i's not that simple.
Gods ways are his ways and Satan's ways are that of his own power over Carnal man.
Satan rules this world, so do not be to surprised that we are all being deceived.
Good Teacher was said to our Lord Jesus and Jesus said, why do you call me Good ? does man know what is good naturally ? we rebel against God naturally with our flesh nature, with a lot od nonsense, the Holy Spirit is the only way that one knows Gods ways are best regarded, but what we can do if we go down our own egos path is just madness, mainly because of ego and our self righteous pride.
Sutekh the destroyer comes to mind, in Dr Who Pyramids of mars, he says 'I leave nothing but dust and darkness; I find that good'.
Now it's all about deceptions and until one understands about such workings then one is at the mercy to such workings, lost ! but once one gets a handle on such works you know not and are easily mislead due to there mastery of cunning.
I had a mate who claimed that his dog was smart, I said it's not smart at all, but it is cunning, now that mate did not know the difference because he is much the same as the dog stupid but cunning, he can not see this but his sister is one of the most very smartest and most intelligent woman I have ever met, now he was a nice and good bloke but just stupid and it was this that was his downfall, now we looked on thinking what can we do to help him, there was nothing we could do, he got on drugs and that was it bang it was all down hill from there.
I believe that he was under a curse and still is, now what kind of curse that's the question.
It comes down to simple minded temptations control him.

Now we look at the world and we can see the same controls the world or and cunning rules them, that's the Governments and there spin doctors that knows how to lead the masses with the help of the media so as to scratch there way to the top of the heap just like a mongrel dog.

Uisdean

Aug 12, 2018
Asheville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
dunno if you know this, but @Frank Lee will send them a tag.

and i guess the snake ran Eden or something, until he blew it?
You were in Eden, the garden of God. Every kind of precious stone covered you: carnelian, topaz, and diamond, beryl, onyx, and jasper, sapphire, turquoise and emerald. Your mountings and settings were crafted in gold; they were prepared on the day you were created.

Is this a joke? Are you trying to be funny? Then put in an emoji!

Do you interpret the Bible as Literal Symbolism or as Symbolic Literalism? Or do you just like to find quotes to try to make people question their faith? When you quote something like that, please do it, as St. Paul asked the Corinthians to do, "For the Edification of the Church". (See 1 Cor 14) I just happened to be looking at Isaiah and Ezekiel for other purposes. So I recognized exactly what you were quoting. PLEASE, if you quote anything, give the source. It's Ezekiel 28: (copied from Bible Gateway, the NKJV)

12 “Son of man, take up a lament concerning the king of Tyre and say to him: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says:

“‘You were the seal of perfection,
full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
13 You were in Eden,
the garden of God;
every precious stone adorned you:
carnelian, chrysolite and emerald,
topaz, onyx and jasper,
lapis lazuli, turquoise and beryl.
Your settings and mountings[c] were made of gold;
on the day you were created they were prepared.
14 You were anointed as a guardian cherub,
for so I ordained you.
You were on the holy mount of God;
you walked among the fiery stones.
15 You were blameless in your ways
from the day you were created
till wickedness was found in you.
16 Through your widespread trade
you were filled with violence,
and you sinned.
So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God,
and I expelled you, guardian cherub,
from among the fiery stones.
17 Your heart became proud
on account of your beauty,
and you corrupted your wisdom
because of your splendor.
So I threw you to the earth;
I made a spectacle of you before kings.

Literally, Ezekiel is saying this about the King of Tyre. So, if you are a literalist, how did the King of Tyre get into Eden before Adam? And If you interpret Symbolically, why is the King of Tyre a symbol for Lucifer/Satan? One would think it would be the King of Babylon?

If you honestly think the snake ran (was the government of) the Garden of Eden, there is nothing I can say.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Uisdean

Aug 12, 2018
Asheville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know why the last half of my post was in BOLD. I did not do that.

Uisdean

Aug 12, 2018
Asheville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@bbyrd009
You Win The Points!!!
You punched my button and I responded immediately.
But, really, why do you quote the Bible, etc. & not give the reference. If I had not been reading Ezekiel, I would not have recognized your quote and thought you were completely out of your mind!:)

It really is a rather obscure quote.

Oh, yeah, what do you mean about Frank Lee "sending a tag". I have no idea what that means.

Rejoice Always!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
And If you interpret Symbolically, why is the King of Tyre a symbol for Lucifer/Satan? One would think it would be the King of Babylon?
ha, no, i just had a brain fart lol; i don't believe that, even if others do. i could make the point a diff way tho

i'm really a lot better at questions than answers i guess
I don't know why the last half of my post was in BOLD. I did not do that.
you could go back and fix it, edit, highlight the bold stuff, and hit the Cap B at the top L

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
why did God permit The Snake into Eden?
so he would tempt A&E and they would eat the fruit of the tree, obviously. Satan serves God, and God is omniscient right
the law was not given so everyone would keep it
Oh, yeah, what do you mean about Frank Lee "sending a tag". I have no idea what that means.
sorry, if you put an @ before a member name, they will get a notice

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Okay...@bbyrd009 is showing you how that you can draw someones attention to what you are saying.
See how I put the @ before his user name . If I just wrote bbyrd009 it would not show up in his ALERTS ( top right on page)
But if I put @ ahead of anyone's name it will show up in his ALERTS and he will know he is being tagged to a thread and a post like
@bbyrd009 WILL get his attention.

Obviously the best way is to quote a persons post...but the @ tag work well too.

bbyrd009 uses fewer words than me to explain something :D

Reactions: Nancy

Uisdean

Aug 12, 2018
Asheville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@bbyrd009
@ByGrace
Yeah...I thought bbyrd009 was saying that somehow a "tag" would be sent to "them"! Whoever they were. I guess that makes me a Literalist?:D

Rejoice Always

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@bbyrd009
@ByGrace
Yeah...I thought bbyrd009 was saying that somehow a "tag" would be sent to "them"! Whoever they were. I guess that makes me a Literalist?:D

Rejoice Always

Well you have got it right ...the @ before our user name is sent to us...and we then know that you are talking about us ....behind our backs :D :D ;)