Can sinning can be overcome?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All have sinned and fall short of the Kingdom. ALL. THAT MEANS..."ALL". There is no escaping that and there is no back way into the Kingdom of heaven. There is only one way in, YOU MUST DIE, and then be BORN AGAIN without sin, and then we must walk in the new nature and be tested because faith is the cargo we carry in these vessels, and faith must be tested to determine it's purity.

When we are born again, God says: "I have cast your sins as far as the east is from the west". If you are born again, then claim your promise and don't let false teachings, false teachers and false doctrines rob you of who you are in Christ Jesus, put on the Full Armor of God and rebuke it.
None that are born again would ever deny the dire necessity to believe on JESUS CHRIST .
no man by the SPIRIT calleth JESUS accursed .
SO do the world a favor and , expose inclusivity and its broad road , for they do not the work of the SPIRIT
though the do claim to be born of the SPIRIT .
Rather we must point to the absolute and dire necessity to BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST
and we better make sure our jesus aint the ministir of sin , OR IT AINT JESUS CHRIST and thus it cannot save .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Writer

Jan 18, 2024
Post Falls
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
None that are born again would ever deny the dire necessity to believe on JESUS CHRIST .
no man by the SPIRIT calleth JESUS accursed .
SO do the world a favor and , expose inclusivity and its broad road , for they do not the work of the SPIRIT
though the do claim to be born of the SPIRIT .
Rather we must point to the absolute and dire necessity to BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST
and we better make sure our jesus aint the ministir of sin , OR IT AINT JESUS CHRIST and thus it cannot save .
I don't expose inclusivity and it's broad road, I preach Jesus and Him crucified, and to him/her that I am speaking let them choose life. Once the Gospel is preached, there are therefore no more excuses. IT AIN'T A THINKING THING or an intilectual subject matter. Trying to "DISCUSS" why everyone sins and look at the good and the evil of it is eating from the fruit of tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Count me out!

Reactions: amigo de christo

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
when you pray ask both the Holy Spirit and Jesus to join you in prayer. Romans 8

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Christian also has to repent and he shall have mercy and Christ will not only forgive but cleanses us.
1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.