Can You Make A New Forum Section Called Conspiracy Theories So That The Current Events Section Can Be Left Alone By The Conspiracy Theorists?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So many assumptions. You know what they say about those, right?

This thread was me trying to get you conspiracy people your own board to post your conspiracy stuff and leave the current events stuff alone. There is a difference whether you want to believe it or not.
It would appear that you have the wrong idea about Conspiracy Theories.

Conspiracy Theories are simply called theories by someone who does not believe them, or has their own conspiracy. It's name-calling...which is not even allowed on Christianity Board.

By what you seem to assume, Christianity might categorically be called a Conspiracy Theory, and has. Should all "Christian" threads therefore be put in a Conspiracy Theory Section?

Reports then would be "Scoffers."

See the problem?

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope. There are conspiracy theories and not conspiracy theories. That is how I see it.

All I am asking for is a separate sub-forum away from current events.
If you had asked for a self-admitted conspiracy theory section, that would be one thing.

But you did not, which by definition means you actually only mean to cut out the competition for speculations about the truth, as if you and the news media are the only ones who are true and there is no such thing as corruption in current events.

That's just you intending to be judge and jury...and you are helping those who prefer the darkness and don't want to be found out.

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope. There are conspiracy theories and not conspiracy theories. That is how I see it.

Not to mention, so much news reporting from recent years that was branded as conspiracy theory has proven out to be true.

Much love!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I went looking. I assume you’re talking about this thread:

The Coming Global Mandates of Evildoers - Ready for the Harvest?!​

I guess it makes sense that eventually an attempt would be made to censor in here just as the internet has been. But I don’t understand why you wouldn’t just skip over a thread that disturbs you that much. The whole wanting to censor thing is disturbing to me. Seriously, look at all the stuff that was censored and removed as misinformation that now, a few years later, is coming out as true.

I don’t think you will succeed in turning moderators into fact checkers and censors. (I’ve been surprised before in life though.) I don’t even think it’s fair of you to try to put more work on brothers who aren’t even paid for their work.
You could just ignore Apak or bobbyjo type threads you know. (I kind of miss that crazy bobbyjo Sometimes Chkl:)

There was a conspiracy to pay the guards to say that Jesus’ disciples stole His body. So conspiracies are biblical. hmmx1: I don’t see how what you are attempting to achieve here could work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and ScottA

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I guess it makes sense that eventually an attempt would be made to censor in here just as the internet has been. But I don’t understand why you wouldn’t just skip over a thread that disturbs you that much. The whole wanting to censor thing is disturbing to me. Seriously, look at all the stuff that was censored and removed as misinformation that now, a few years later, is coming out as true.

I don’t think you will succeed in turning moderators into fact checkers and censors. (I’ve been surprised before in life though.) I don’t even think it’s fair of you to try to put more work on brothers who aren’t even paid for their work.
You could just ignore Apak or bobbyjo type threads you know. (I kind of miss that crazy bobbyjo Sometimes Chkl:)

There was a conspiracy to pay the guards to say that Jesus’ disciples stole His body. So conspiracies are biblical. hmmx1: I don’t see how what you are attempting to achieve here could work.
Yeah...the Godly approach is rather to reveal all.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll let the mods and admin decide if they want another section.

If I wanted anyone to be censored, I would ask that all conspiracy posts be removed and a rule put in place. I asked for a separate sub-forum where conspiracy theory can be posted to anyone's heart content. That is not censoring. That is asking for another sub-forum to be made so those who want to talk about conspiracy theories can do so.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

:Bestest:

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hope you have a great welcome on here. Feel free to post. Hope that you love it on here. Welcome aboard.