Canada could imprison for life for speaking wrong?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's be honest and truthful. The bible is loaded with hate speech towards evil, including Satan and his devils. Jesus goes as far as to silence them when they speak, because they are workers and promoters of wickedness. Nothing good will come from Satan and his devils. And I would think those that follow Satan and his devils fall somewhat inline with those principles. We are not to judge them though, but we can judge their works.

We are to love our enemies. And not explaining that evil works are evil is not showing love for those that place themselves on Satan's side. We don't always have to speak, but I don't think governments should be silencing goodness. And I was not sure that wasn't what is happening here. We are to be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.

Last edited:

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
St. SteVen said:
Christian rights?
Do you think we Christians have a right to spew Hate Speech?
According to your community that advocates the sins of Sodomites and Trans-afflicted, the Bible is Hate Speech for calling it sin.
St. SteVen said:
My community?
I don't advocate the sins of anyone. ???
Especially not the Hate Speech of Christians.

Your post is Hate Speech. Repent.
Repent from what?
I haven't done anything wrong.

Look at your shameless name-calling: "Sodomites and Trans-afflicted..."
And your bearing of false witness, neighbor: "According to your community that advocates the sins..."

I call you on it and you parrot back: "Repent." (a child's playground tactic) Grow up.

/

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
St. SteVen said:
Christian rights?
Do you think we Christians have a right to spew Hate Speech?

St. SteVen said:
My community?
I don't advocate the sins of anyone. ???
Especially not the Hate Speech of Christians.

Your post is Hate Speech. Repent.

Repent from what?
I haven't done anything wrong.

Look at your shameless name-calling: "Sodomites and Trans-afflicted..."
And your bearing of false witness, neighbor: "According to your community that advocates the sins..."

I call you on it and you parrot back: "Repent." (a child's playground tactic) Grow up.

/
Funny, you call a call for you to repent a child's playground tactic when that's your standby when you are called out for defending sin and sinners.

You don't fool anyone here, no matter how desperately you try.

The hate group, SPLC has all but called the Bible hate speech, and Christians a hate group.

When people stand against perversion and indifference to mental illness, they're designated as hate filled.

That's the adverse of reality. And that makes those type agents of the opposer to righteousness and normalcy per God's creation.

Your slander against members of this community is obscene.

You create threads to carry on your attacks, insisting we don't see those you defend in their sins , as human beings. That's a lie.

You insist we should tolerate the sin God condemns, and then backpedal and claim you've done no such thing.

You are as radical as you were before. You've just changed your posting style a bit so not to parrot that other one.

And no one thinks you are one of us. When you get perturbed you speak in 3rd person. Removing yourself from Christ and his teachings.

Defend sin, claim you're not. Attack Christians, claim you're not. Play the victim, when you're not.

Don't repent.

It's worthless when it's obviously not sincere.
No matter how many faces of the adversary appear, we see you.

I shall not ever again read you. Watching a word for word shameless pavement manifesting wilfully, mockingly, as a woodsman journeys with his community straight to Hell is boring.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds a lot like Putin.
Yes I read in the news that his running opponent died in prison days before Putin said he would release him. Putin of course won. I'm not sure who's fault it was that the opponent died, but it is sinister.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes I read in the news that his running opponent died in prison days before Putin said he would release him. Putin of course won. I'm not sure who's fault it was that the opponent died, but it is sinister.
He didn't just die, Putin had him killed as he does all his enemies even if they are in other countries.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And when the community of Sodom know of this law, they'll pursue its enforcement. Their new weapon against Christians.

'2016.....""""The United States Supreme Court continues to disallow laws barring expression of “hateful” opinions, whereas the Supreme Court of Canada continues to uphold anti-hate speech laws."""

So, we see that Canada has been shutting down "hate speech" for a while now.
And that means they keep setting new precedents .
And the Homosexual Community and the Anti-God Community, get them to do it, as they abuse the courts., so that the law is more and more tilted in favor of stopping the spread of anything related to NT Morality.
Its the exact same situation in the USA.

A Preacher from the "southern states".. the "bible belt" said in the '1950s... "Back to the Bible or back to the Jungle".

That's a Revelation that keeps proving itself true.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'2016.....""""The United States Supreme Court continues to disallow laws barring expression of “hateful” opinions, whereas the Supreme Court of Canada continues to uphold anti-hate speech laws."""

So, we see that Canada has been shutting down "hate speech" for a while now.
And that means they keep setting new precedents .
And the Homosexual Community and the Anti-God Community, get them to do it, as they abuse the courts., so that the law is more and more tilted in favor of stopping the spread of anything related to NT Morality.
Its the exact same situation in the USA.

A Preacher from the "southern states".. the "bible belt" said in the '1950s... "Back to the Bible or back to the Jungle".

That's a Revelation that keeps proving itself true.
I think when the bowels of Hell are finding an inroad to their right to free expression, it is inevitable the backstop of morality and God's teachings would have to be eradicated.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Am I seeing this right? This is right out of the Nazi playbook:
Canadian law endorsed by Trudeau government could imprison people for life for speech crimes

But these laws are against people speaking genocide and hate. Which is different yet similar.

Which goes along my thoughts that some of the USA government has been following European and UK ideas and turning the country into a Nazi regime.
Every sermon you give, every post you make, every word recorded, they can turn it against you. We are coming into dangerous times.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think when the bowels of Hell are finding an inroad to their right to free expression, it is inevitable the backstop of morality and God's teachings would have to be eradicated.
If constipation is the problem; this might help.

1710850070138.jpeg

/

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every sermon you give, every post you make, every word recorded, they can turn it against you. We are coming into dangerous times.
The Christian response to this issue is interesting.

- Are we trying to justify Hate Speech?
- Do we think that Hate Speech should be part of our religious expression?

Maybe they are right and we should have never justified Hate Speech in the church. ???

I think the government has overstepped its bounds by attempting to control what is said INSIDE the church.
They may have some jurisdiction for what is said outside the church.

/