Can't post pictures from web

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bronzesnake

Jul 31, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Hi.

I'm trying to post some pics to go along with explanations within my thread, and I am not "permitted" Why is that?
Also, I started a new thread "Angels Demons and Aliens"
I posted my first page, and when I attempted to edit later on, I could not.
I also can't figure out why subsequent posts are all showing up on the first page, instead of being on a separate page?

Thank you for your time.

John

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Firstly you cant always post images directly from the web.
If that happens save the picture into your "Picture" file on you computer hardirve using right click on your mouse and selecting "save as"
then If you put your mouse on your profile name top left you will see a drop box come down with "My Gallery"
Go in to "My Gallery" and follow the upload instructions.
Then when you make your post in the editing template you will notice an option at the top beside the smiley face called "My media"
Go in to my media and click on your picture just once and it will place the image as a line of code on your post.
Once you hit the post button, you picture will come up too.

If you wish to edit a post much later, as long as no one else had replied since a good trick is in the reply box type in a full stop and then post it.
This will add it to your last post, and you will find that it gives you the option once again to edit that post including the old one.

If you want to separate posts consider ruling off under the last and making a new title. like I have shown below.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If any one wishes to reply to a particular part of your post they can do that in their editing template.

Hope that helped :)

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
Bronzesnake said:
Hi.

I'm trying to post some pics to go along with explanations within my thread, and I am not "permitted" Why is that?
Also, I started a new thread "Angels Demons and Aliens"
I posted my first page, and when I attempted to edit later on, I could not.
I also can't figure out why subsequent posts are all showing up on the first page, instead of being on a separate page?

Thank you for your time.

John
You might be making the mistake I've made before, posting directly from google results. The link is missing a .jpg or similar suffix. When I started going directly to the web page that generated the picture and copying the link from there, I had no further problems. You'll notice when you post a link from the webpage directly there will be a .jpg suffix.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
Oh yeah? Prove it!
tongue-004.gif