Cashless Society

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a clown show for the most part.
Ech side accusing the otherof wrong doing. whatever..
I just wish they stick to the topic instead of going sideways.
It is very informative concerning how the banks are collecting data and corporations and sharing without any oversight whatsoever.
If you can get past the name calling and finger pointing, there some good stuff in there the people NEED to know.

Hugs

Reactions: Nancy

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
About 3 days ago I went to WhataBurger to meet some friends and grab a bite. After placing my order and getting the total cost I handed her a 20.. she said we don't take cash and asked if I had a card I could use. I did but wasn't wanting to pay like that.
So I meditated on this and thought I guess it's beginning. Soon all businesses will stop taking cash...
Everything happens in the order it has to happen to bring us to fulfillment of prophecy.
JESUS IS COMING!!
Hello my Sister, We Miss You.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed. Just do it with cash. If we use a debit card it can be recorded that we have it.

Also,buy in modest amounts and in increments that can be reasonably exchanged for goods and services.
Good advice!

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know hearings are BORING...
But there was a House Judiciary Hearing on Law Enforcements Use of Financial Surveillance yesterday.
How the banks are tracking your expenditures.
It is 2 hours and 43 minutes long. How dreadful!
Conspiracy theories are only theories until they are proven by facts.

What are the facts?

hugs
And advertisement on social media keeps track of your spending so they can target the right ads that would appeal to you.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Miss you sister!!!!!!!!!!
It is certainly happening as He told us, we can't seem to "see" it until it culminates to fruition! It's like watching a slo-mo movie or something.
We now, here where I live, have at least one restaurant that does not accept cash, there are cashless check out lines in the supermarkets too. JESUS IS COMING FOR SURE!!
Wow, well it's starts as a drip, then a trickle then a full blown stream.
nevertheless, Jesus said do not fear, and honestly I am at peace while I watch the world in full blown chaos.
Love you and miss you too!.

Reactions: pompadour

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Miss you sister!!!!!!!!!!
It is certainly happening as He told us, we can't seem to "see" it until it culminates to fruition! It's like watching a slo-mo movie or something.
We now, here where I live, have at least one restaurant that does not accept cash, there are cashless check out lines in the supermarkets too. JESUS IS COMING FOR SURE!!
Wow, well it's starts as a drip, then a trickle then a full blown stream.
nevertheless, Jesus said do not fear, and honestly I am at peace while I watch the world in full blown chaos.
Love you and miss you too
Now would be a great time to prepare by Christians to start to barter for goods and services. Always liked that idea.
Lord give us strength to carry one another through these things coming upon us, Amen!
Good advice! I have been deeply compelled to start a community out in the country somewhere and everyone contributes their knowledge and skill in living off the land. My daughters agree...I highly recommend buying seeds for planting. I read an article that as food supplies decrease then seeds will become q high priced commodity....so while the world invests in buying stock in technology, I think I will buy stock in seeds.

Reactions: pompadour

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought that cashless transactions were brought in during the pandemic to avoid handling cash touched by somebody who may have covid. I don't see anything sinister in that. And then it seems some businesses carried it on.
May have been....I hadn't seen it in my area until just recently. I heard a lot of talk about it coming but never saw any action behind it. However, that attempt would be in vain, everything we touch in public has been touched by someone. That's why I scoffed at sanitizer wipes offered as you enter a store. People wipe down their carts and proceed to shop, getting everything they wrote on their shopping list....and the items on the shelves were stocked by employees. The manufacturer of the product had numerous employees who came in contact in some way with the product.
So what good does it do to single out cash when bottom line it's people everywhere who has came in contact with the items we purchase in public.

Reactions: pompadour and Pearl

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great clip. I am surprised they didn't "edit" (cut out totally, actually) the whole clip.
The First Amendment protects the rights of religion, expression, assembly, and petition from Congress's restrictions or promotion. It also forbids Congress from abridging the press or the rights of the people to speak or assemble peaceably.

Unless the Supreme Court says otherwise.
:rolleyes:

hugs

Reactions: Nancy