Cashless Society

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
About 3 days ago I went to WhataBurger to meet some friends and grab a bite. After placing my order and getting the total cost I handed her a 20.. she said we don't take cash and asked if I had a card I could use. I did but wasn't wanting to pay like that.
So I meditated on this and thought I guess it's beginning. Soon all businesses will stop taking cash...
Everything happens in the order it has to happen to bring us to fulfillment of prophecy.
JESUS IS COMING!!

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
About 3 days ago I went to WhataBurger to meet some friends and grab a bite. After placing my order and getting the total cost I handed her a 20.. she said we don't take cash and asked if I had a card I could use. I did but wasn't wanting to pay like that.
So I meditated on this and thought I guess it's beginning. Soon all businesses will stop taking cash...
Everything happens in the order it has to happen to bring us to fulfillment of prophecy.
JESUS IS COMING!!
Yes..it fulfills prophesy.....(Rev 13:16-17)
Imagine the power they will have when they can control what we are able to buy and sell?
Their one world government will seek to have totalitarian power over everyone.
The doomsday preppers will all be targets because hungry people get desperate, so they will have to guard any food supplies if they refuse the "mark of the beast". These are "critical times, hard to deal with" as Paul said....and getting worse. (2 Tim 3:1-5)

We cannot look to any man to save us, (Psalm 146:3-5) because man will be the one trying to control us....only God can intervene to stop the wickedness in this world from enslaving everyone....and he will. But we must be "no part" of the process. (John 17:16)

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now would be a great time to prepare by Christians to start to barter for goods and services. Always liked that idea.
Lord give us strength to carry one another through these things coming upon us, Amen!
Yes! This is what makes community vitally important.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I thought that cashless transactions were brought in during the pandemic to avoid handling cash touched by somebody who may have covid. I don't see anything sinister in that. And then it seems some businesses carried it on.

Reactions: Cassandra

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought that cashless transactions were brought in during the pandemic to avoid handling cash touched by somebody who may have covid. I don't see anything sinister in that. And then it seems some businesses carried it on.
Except that the "pandemic" was planned in order to help bring things forward. With cash, people are harder to track. It won't be long before they'll want everyone to have a chip or mark (probably a digital tattoo) in their hand or forehead to but and sell with rather than cash or cards.

Reactions: Nancy

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Except that the "pandemic" was planned in order to help bring things forward. With cash, people are harder to track. It won't be long before they'll want everyone to have a chip or mark (probably a digital tattoo) in their hand or forehead to but and sell with rather than cash or cards.
I definitely don't go along with that conspiracy theory. I can't see all the world's leaders being united in order to make that happen. I don't do conspiracy theories at all.

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

They have been using the germ argument against cash even before Covid. But can't the same be said about cards? It's still being passed around. Plus, there is usually a surcharge involved when using cards.

JESUS IS COMING!!

That is the way the world is going, althrough right now it's jsut some businesses doing not the government. Now, if they get their way and get a central bank digitial currency (CBD), a truly cashless society would not be far behind.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In my neck of the woods a number of stores now scan your dollar bills as you pay for things. The claim is to detect counterfeit bills, but it certainly makes it possible to track your spending.

Much love!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In my neck of the woods a number of stores now scan your dollar bills as you pay for things. The claim is to detect counterfeit bills, but it certainly makes it possible to track your spending.

Much love!
If they have cameras pointed at your face like at the NWO store, AKA, Walmart ....yes. Lol
But there are plenty of places that don't have that .....yet.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, that is the 1st thought to cross my mind too here. The enemy also has a plan and, doesn't it all just come together in scripture?! 2 Tim. 3 was my very first spiritual "aha" moment, in the early 1990's. Since, I was sucking my spiritual thumb then, but did dig deeply into the bible so the verses about the end days when children become disobedient to parents, people will be lovers of selves rather than lovers of God...on and on. It was literally happening before my eyes! Was working in an outside lab, outpatient, and boy howdy did I see scripture come to life
It is terrible as well as awesome to see how the carnal meets the spiritual

(Satan's plan from start to finish) forms right before our eyes? The scriptures do have a way of coming to pass right before our eyes, very gradually but, we can see it like a domino effect.

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I definitely don't go along with that conspiracy theory. I can't see all the world's leaders being united in order to make that happen. I don't do conspiracy theories at all.
Sister, the world's top leaders are already in cahoots. They all are in allegiance to "lucifer" (satan). There are plenty of doctors speaking out on this, too.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sister, the world's top leaders are already in cahoots. They all are in allegiance to "lucifer" (satan). There are plenty of doctors speaking out on this, too.
It's kind of like, Satan comes as an angel of light, not like he would show his deeply spread out evil with red eyes and a pitchfork. "If even the very elect..."

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If they have cameras pointed at your face like at the NWO store, AKA, Walmart ....yes. Lol
But there are plenty of places that don't have that .....yet.
Even without the camera, if you take cash from an ATM, they can know what bills they give you, then log them as you spend them. Maybe I'm too paranoid. Maybe I'm not paranoid enough!

Much love!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS IS COMING!!
Miss you sister!!!!!!!!!!
It is certainly happening as He told us, we can't seem to "see" it until it culminates to fruition! It's like watching a slo-mo movie or something.
We now, here where I live, have at least one restaurant that does not accept cash, there are cashless check out lines in the supermarkets too. JESUS IS COMING FOR SURE!!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know hearings are BORING...
But there was a House Judiciary Hearing on Law Enforcements Use of Financial Surveillance yesterday.
How the banks are tracking your expenditures.
It is 2 hours and 43 minutes long. How dreadful!
Conspiracy theories are only theories until they are proven by facts.

What are the facts?

hugs

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know hearings are BORING...
But there was a House Judiciary Hearing on Law Enforcements Use of Financial Surveillance yesterday.
How the banks are tracking your expenditures.
It is 2 hours and 43 minutes long. How dreadful!
Conspiracy theories are only theories until they are proven by facts.

What are the facts?

hugs
Wow, a Christian that actually watches C-SPAN?!! Ahaha...good for you Ziggy. This is where the rubber hits the road with the truth of matters, but they make it so difficult for people to watch as it is SO boring (unless they have words with each other, lol)