Catholic Preist Sings Song About Lucifer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
7. Do you see some common ground between Christianity and religion in ancient Egypt?

If one chose to, he or she could find some common characteristics between early Christianity and the cult of Isis.

Although in the Pauline view of Christianity, God was a male and Isis was a female, both religions worshiped a redeemer, a savior divinity. Isis was a savior goddess. Jesus was the Christian savior. Another conspicuous similarity between the two faiths is that both offered a one-on-one relationship with a deity, regardless of the background or status of the devotee. In both cults, penitents sought the cleansing of the guilt of their sins.

Both religious were particularly popular with the lower classes. Both offered magnificently solemn rituals that the believers could participate in. There may have been Isiac influence also on Christian iconography. For example, in art, Isis was frequently portrayed in a maternal pose, wearing a crown and holding lovingly in her arms her divine child, Horus. The Virgin Mary, haloed, is widely presented in catacomb frescoes holding her divine child Jesus.

The Egyptian religions erected imposing temples to their gods. The Egyptian cults were banished by Tiberius but publicly welcomed back to the Roman world by Caligula. And the Temple of Isis in Rome which was destroyed by fire in A.D. 80 was rebuilt by order of Domitian with a luxury and splendor still testified to in our day by two obelisks that once flanked the temple entrance and now serve as centerpieces for Roman piazzas, one in the square fronting the Pantheon, the other just a short distance away in Piazza Minerva.

As for the Christians, architecturally speaking, they had to wait for the liberating Edict of Milan by Constantine to erect such imposing temples as St. Peter’s Basilica in the Vatican, St. Paul’s Outside the Walls, and great Romanesque churches.

Of course, after all this, it must be said that there were many extreme dissimilarities between the two religions, as well. For example, the Isian religion, in most un-Christian fashion, was one of Mystery initiation. In the mid-second century A.D. the African barrister Lucivs Apuleius, himself an initiate of the Mysteries of Isis, wrote The Golden Ass, an entertaining allegorical tale of one man’s conversion from materialistic desire symbolized by his metamorphosis into an ass and accompanying bawdy adventures to the state of pure service of the sublime Goddess. The simple sacrament of Baptism admitted an aspirant into the Christian faith.
'Both religious were particularly popular with the lower classes. Both offered magnificently solemn rituals that the believers could participate in. There may have been Isiac influence also on Christian iconography. For example, in art, Isis was frequently portrayed in a maternal pose, wearing a crown and holding lovingly in her arms her divine child, Horus. The Virgin Mary, haloed, is widely presented in catacomb frescoes holding her divine child Jesus."

Why do you suppose this is?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“The contagion of the Christian superstition is no longer confined to the cities. It has even invaded the villages and countryside and has seized upon people of every age, class, rank, and gender. Our temples are almost completely abandoned and the sacred rites honoring our gods utterly neglected.”
REEEEEE....
It's the MAGA Republicans!!!!
REEEEEE.....

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'Both religious were particularly popular with the lower classes. Both offered magnificently solemn rituals that the believers could participate in. There may have been Isiac influence also on Christian iconography. For example, in art, Isis was frequently portrayed in a maternal pose, wearing a crown and holding lovingly in her arms her divine child, Horus. The Virgin Mary, haloed, is widely presented in catacomb frescoes holding her divine child Jesus."

1702350126951.png

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What does this remind you of?

1702350259795.png

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yet, nothing in this article provides that there were "all kinds of literature they won't share with the world..." EVER discovered in ANY of the Roman catacombs.

And yes, I already know about the Vatican Apostolic Archive. The Archive and the catacombs are not even remotely related.
Yes, so far you're right I don't find any "literature" under Rome in the catacombs, but there sure is a lot of artistry which speak for themselves.
And by catacombs.. I wasn't speaking of the burial places of the dead. I did mispeak myself and meant to say in the undergound bunkers that run for many miles.
Albeit those bunkers could possibly be located where once there were catacombs as the catacombs covered many miles under Rome.

My wrong.

Still looking though.
Is there anything else you would like me to research that could possibly convince me why I should follow Rome and Not Christ?
Anything?

Peace

Mink57

Aug 4, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, so far you're right I don't find any "literature" under Rome in the catacombs, but there sure is a lot of artistry which speak for themselves.
And by catacombs.. I wasn't speaking of the burial places of the dead. I did mispeak myself and meant to say in the undergound bunkers that run for many miles.
Wrong again, I'm afraid. The bunker itself doesn't run for many miles; but the shelving inside the bunker runs about 53 miles.
Albeit those bunkers could possibly be located where once there were catacombs as the catacombs covered many miles under Rome.

My wrong.
It's probably best not to speculate. After all, that's how a lot of gossip starts (and the bible does forbid gossip!)
Still looking though.
Is there anything else you would like me to research that could possibly convince me why I should follow Rome and Not Christ?
Anything?

Peace
I have never suggested nor tried to convince ANYONE to follow Rome and Not Christ!

But if you're going to speak about Rome, speak the TRUTH it. Too many myths and outright LIES being spread about it, which is contrary to the message of Christ.

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Art interpretation is not my strong point but i do love art.
Ah, The tower of Babel.

Consider the "Universal" Church. And the dispersement of the protestant churches.

Gen 11:1
And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.
Gen 11:2
And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.
Gen 11:3
And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.
Gen 11:4
And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.
Gen 11:5
And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
Gen 11:6
And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
Gen 11:7
Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
Gen 11:8

So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.
Gen 11:9
Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

Hugs

Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, The tower of Babel.

Consider the "Universal" Church. And the dispersement of the protestant churches.

Gen 11:1
And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.
Gen 11:2
And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.
Gen 11:3
And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.
Gen 11:4
And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.
Gen 11:5
And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
Gen 11:6
And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
Gen 11:7
Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
Gen 11:8

So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.
Gen 11:9
Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

Hugs

We have come full circle.

"There is nothing new under the sun. What has been will be."

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

My daughter believes that all religions are made up by man to control the populace through fear.
And if you go back through history as far as is recorded you will find "mary and jesus". Isis and horus, and so many other religions with the same theme runing through them.
She is madly against any religion. Usually it's the last thing that comes up in our phone conversations which leaves a bad taste in our mouths.
I believe in God. I believe in Jesus Christ the Messiah and Savior by which we must come to to be saved and to reach eternal life.
I believe in the fruits of the spirit and that the Spirit of God must be the force that runs through a christian to show forth good works.
Love, Joy, Peace, Mercy, Kindness, Long-Suffering.... these must ever be present in the born-again christian.
Ye shall know them by their fruit.
I am a prophecy buff. I enjoy reading and learning and following prophecy and watching it be fulfilled in our day.
As far as the organization of the church itself, I honestly don't feel inspired by it. Although I do believe that the true church is made of people who believe in God and Jesus Christ and live as close a holy life as possible. (This world is a tough cookie to be perfect in, that's for sure)
The construct of the church that I believe in is, Jesus is the head and the believers are the body and together they are the church of God.
There is no Pope or cardinals, or anyone who holds a higher office than another. Even though I know Paul talks about preachers and teachers and those that prophecy and those with tongues. I get that. But the "Order" doesn't interet me.
I just want to sit at his feet and listen and learn what His spirit is telling me to do or how I should act.
And it's not difficult.
I believe that the Spirit of the Lord that fills my heart and mind and soul with his ways, his knowledge, his understanding, his wisdom,
is what I must follow and not the dictates of any man on earth.

Now there are many that hmm.. require a leader, somebody who takes the role, who "Shepherds" the people into what they believe is the ultimate truth.
I believe that Jesus alone is my Shepherd and he leads me by his Holy Spirit which he gave to me according to the gospel.

Now over the centuries man has got it wrong. There have been wars and inquisitions, fraud, and abuse in all religions that man rule over, while they claim they are the "chosen" to lead the church.
And I agree in part with my daughter, that you can't put all your faith in any religion. Because over the years they have picked up and set down many different practices either from antiquity or from this new age transgender queer lifestyle.

I only follow one Shepherd and He alone and that is Jesus Christ as I have come to know him, not only from prophecies and the Gospel, but in my own heart. No one can take that away from me. No one can change my mind, because my mind I have given to the Lord and he leads me to be a better person than I was before.
And I've come along ways baby.. :)

I understand people's need for something to grasp a hold of. Something they can see or feel or touch with their own senses.
Sometimes people need to see to believe. I don't.
And why I am opposed to all religions in the world, is because they claim do it our way or else. That is dictatorship, fascist, fear.
And I won't live by that dictate.
I have peace in my heart and in my mind and in my soul.
I can not and will not walk away from what I have found to be the truth for my own salvation.

Phl 2:12
Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

My only fear is that I will dissapoint the Lord by not opening my heart and mind fully enough to follow wherever he may lead me.

I do not condone or condemn any religion that people choose to follow. I was there, but I am not your judge, I am not your keeper.
I am concerned however, for my fellow man, that they may be wandering down paths they were never meant to follow.
And there are signs and warnings for every religion. It isn't directed solely at one or another.
The History of the RCC leaves much to be desired. They have murdered, they have ruled with a fist of iron, they have puffed up themselves so much so that you have to be blind not to see it.
The protestant churches mostly run after filthy lucre, and private jets and popularity contests.
There are some good preachers that very rarely are heard. So many others too loud, too overbearing, too greedy to hear them.

I'm not here to bash anybody, I know some of you take it that way. I can't help how you recieve my words.
I'm just sharing my faith, my beliefs, what I see and how I see it. And what attracts me and what repels me.
All I can say is, I hear you. But I don't have to agree with you. And you don't have to agree with me.
And that's ok.

Peace

• Love
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Modern day christiandom has followed the same path as Israel.

Embracing the views from other nations, discounting Scripture whenever it conflicts with their agenda.

Remember this key word by which they seek to boycott the Holy Spirit = "context"
This is what has occured my friend.
The harlot that once sat over israel now sits over christendom .
if we read the things they were doing near the time of the destruction of Jersusalem
we will see very clearly exactly what the leaders do and who many people love to sit under .
I mean word for word key phrases
They teach for hire , for reward
none does repent of his wicked way . They promise them life and none repents of his evil .
The put light for dark , they have omitted the true gospel of believe in CHRIST
and turned it into a social just love go spell that says it dont matter what religoin one is in
they are fine as long as they love . They turned the rainbow into an abomination and call that act love .
The wicked are set up on high and if any man does warn , expose the sin , HE makes himself a prey to their teeth .
Would you like to hear a dire warning .
IF under the law one could be put to death by the witness of two or more
HOW MUCH , that says hoW MUCH WORSE a punishment for those who trod Christ under foot .
If sodom was buried in brimstone and fire
And JESUS told those who denied and rejected HIM , IT WILL be far worse for you , for your city
on the day of judgment than EVER it was for sodom .
I happen to BELEIVE JESUS CHRIST and thus take all HIS words , including those warnings , AS ABSOLUTE TRUTH .
all lambs should . But rather many just follow men who twist and omit stuff and preach another love , an idea
that saves NONE . This my friend , IS NOT GONNA BODE well for those who did such things , taught such things
and sat under those who taught such things , ON THE DAY OF THE LORD . For all who LOVED a lie
shall indeed have their part in the LAKE of fire . That too is written . THUS its TRUTH .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Conditions improved greatly for Rome’s Jews when Julius Caesar came to power. He granted official recognition to Judaism as a legal religion, a policy followed by his successor, Caesar Augustus. So close did the Jews hold Caesar in their hearts that when he fell to the knives of Brutus and his co-conspirators they mourned his death in their week-long ancient rite of shivah."

Have we come full circle?
Yes indeed .
Moses had warned even the jews , before they ever even went over into canan,
they would fall away ,
The CHURCH was warned about a great falling away itself .
The realm of christendom has done what the realm of the jews once did .
The falling away IS massive now .
GOD gave the jews a physcial temple by where the high priest could meet once a year with GOD , with blood .
NOW we have the true one , the heavenly one .
But i shudder when i think about this ........
IF GOD destroyed HIS OWN for denying CHRIST
what do you suppose will happen to those who claimed Christ by lip and yet led the entire world and christendom
FAR FROM HIM .
Paul was a heavy persecutor of the church . HE said but i obtained mercy because i did this in ignorance
What is gonna occur to those who do as they do , AND YET LIP HIS NAME . this is a very terrfiying thought indeed .
And this leads us to the warning give to the LUKEWARM church . TIME TO REPENT CHRISTENDOM . TIME TO REPENT
, ER the DAY OF THE LORD COMETH and ye be BURNED with fiery judgments of wrath .
Folks better get the heck away from the RCC and yes , And a lot of the protestant realm .
ITs time we all bible up with the SIXTY SIX and be refreshed in them pages .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
7. Do you see some common ground between Christianity and religion in ancient Egypt?

If one chose to, he or she could find some common characteristics between early Christianity and the cult of Isis.

Although in the Pauline view of Christianity, God was a male and Isis was a female, both religions worshiped a redeemer, a savior divinity. Isis was a savior goddess. Jesus was the Christian savior. Another conspicuous similarity between the two faiths is that both offered a one-on-one relationship with a deity, regardless of the background or status of the devotee. In both cults, penitents sought the cleansing of the guilt of their sins.

Both religious were particularly popular with the lower classes. Both offered magnificently solemn rituals that the believers could participate in. There may have been Isiac influence also on Christian iconography. For example, in art, Isis was frequently portrayed in a maternal pose, wearing a crown and holding lovingly in her arms her divine child, Horus. The Virgin Mary, haloed, is widely presented in catacomb frescoes holding her divine child Jesus.

The Egyptian religions erected imposing temples to their gods. The Egyptian cults were banished by Tiberius but publicly welcomed back to the Roman world by Caligula. And the Temple of Isis in Rome which was destroyed by fire in A.D. 80 was rebuilt by order of Domitian with a luxury and splendor still testified to in our day by two obelisks that once flanked the temple entrance and now serve as centerpieces for Roman piazzas, one in the square fronting the Pantheon, the other just a short distance away in Piazza Minerva.

As for the Christians, architecturally speaking, they had to wait for the liberating Edict of Milan by Constantine to erect such imposing temples as St. Peter’s Basilica in the Vatican, St. Paul’s Outside the Walls, and great Romanesque churches.

Of course, after all this, it must be said that there were many extreme dissimilarities between the two religions, as well. For example, the Isian religion, in most un-Christian fashion, was one of Mystery initiation. In the mid-second century A.D. the African barrister Lucivs Apuleius, himself an initiate of the Mysteries of Isis, wrote The Golden Ass, an entertaining allegorical tale of one man’s conversion from materialistic desire symbolized by his metamorphosis into an ass and accompanying bawdy adventures to the state of pure service of the sublime Goddess. The simple sacrament of Baptism admitted an aspirant into the Christian faith.
Cause satan is slick ziggy . You can see so called common ground in ALL them religoins
But it dont make them TRUE .
This is how they are merging the religoins as one right now .
THEY knew what to do ziggy , for satan is wise indeed .
HE led them to see what all religoins had in common as well as the world.
He then told them ye must focus on what they have in common
while breaking down the walls that divide them , AKA DOCTRINE .
and if ye do this THE WORLD and her religoins shall YE SIT HIGH OVER .
AND THEY DID IT .
HOW do you gather the world as one .................................WELL you sure cant
go after and attack everyones religoin . NO , cause most folks are RELIGOUS ziggy .
SO you have to find out what all these religoins , as well as athiest all have in common .
A basic idea of love and doing good works . THAT IS WHAT all of humanity has in common ziggy.
But you must also break down the doctrines that divide . AKA remove fundmental teachings FROM all RELIGOINS .
cause religoins dont unite under fundmental ideas . THEIR fundamental ideals CONTRADICT each other .
SO you come in heavy preaching things like love , love
you make it seem as though doctrines are getting in the way of this love
You break down the walls of doctrine that every religoin teaches and you build them as one under the bridge of love and of common ground. YEAh ziggy , ITS WHAT THEY DID UNDER GUISE OF SATAN . TO MAKE A PEOPLE , A LOVE RELGION
READY FOR THE BEAST . OOOPS

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My daughter believes that all religions are made up by man to control the populace through fear.
And if you go back through history as far as is recorded you will find "mary and jesus". Isis and horus, and so many other religions with the same theme runing through them.
She is madly against any religion. Usually it's the last thing that comes up in our phone conversations which leaves a bad taste in our mouths.
I believe in God. I believe in Jesus Christ the Messiah and Savior by which we must come to to be saved and to reach eternal life.
I believe in the fruits of the spirit and that the Spirit of God must be the force that runs through a christian to show forth good works.
Love, Joy, Peace, Mercy, Kindness, Long-Suffering.... these must ever be present in the born-again christian.
Ye shall know them by their fruit.
I am a prophecy buff. I enjoy reading and learning and following prophecy and watching it be fulfilled in our day.
As far as the organization of the church itself, I honestly don't feel inspired by it. Although I do believe that the true church is made of people who believe in God and Jesus Christ and live as close a holy life as possible. (This world is a tough cookie to be perfect in, that's for sure)
The construct of the church that I believe in is, Jesus is the head and the believers are the body and together they are the church of God.
There is no Pope or cardinals, or anyone who holds a higher office than another. Even though I know Paul talks about preachers and teachers and those that prophecy and those with tongues. I get that. But the "Order" doesn't interet me.
I just want to sit at his feet and listen and learn what His spirit is telling me to do or how I should act.
And it's not difficult.
I believe that the Spirit of the Lord that fills my heart and mind and soul with his ways, his knowledge, his understanding, his wisdom,
is what I must follow and not the dictates of any man on earth.

Now there are many that hmm.. require a leader, somebody who takes the role, who "Shepherds" the people into what they believe is the ultimate truth.
I believe that Jesus alone is my Shepherd and he leads me by his Holy Spirit which he gave to me according to the gospel.

Now over the centuries man has got it wrong. There have been wars and inquisitions, fraud, and abuse in all religions that man rule over, while they claim they are the "chosen" to lead the church.
And I agree in part with my daughter, that you can't put all your faith in any religion. Because over the years they have picked up and set down many different practices either from antiquity or from this new age transgender queer lifestyle.

I only follow one Shepherd and He alone and that is Jesus Christ as I have come to know him, not only from prophecies and the Gospel, but in my own heart. No one can take that away from me. No one can change my mind, because my mind I have given to the Lord and he leads me to be a better person than I was before.
And I've come along ways baby.. :)

I understand people's need for something to grasp a hold of. Something they can see or feel or touch with their own senses.
Sometimes people need to see to believe. I don't.
And why I am opposed to all religions in the world, is because they claim do it our way or else. That is dictatorship, fascist, fear.
And I won't live by that dictate.
I have peace in my heart and in my mind and in my soul.
I can not and will not walk away from what I have found to be the truth for my own salvation.

Phl 2:12
Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

My only fear is that I will dissapoint the Lord by not opening my heart and mind fully enough to follow wherever he may lead me.

I do not condone or condemn any religion that people choose to follow. I was there, but I am not your judge, I am not your keeper.
I am concerned however, for my fellow man, that they may be wandering down paths they were never meant to follow.
And there are signs and warnings for every religion. It isn't directed solely at one or another.
The History of the RCC leaves much to be desired. They have murdered, they have ruled with a fist of iron, they have puffed up themselves so much so that you have to be blind not to see it.
The protestant churches mostly run after filthy lucre, and private jets and popularity contests.
There are some good preachers that very rarely are heard. So many others too loud, too overbearing, too greedy to hear them.

I'm not here to bash anybody, I know some of you take it that way. I can't help how you recieve my words.
I'm just sharing my faith, my beliefs, what I see and how I see it. And what attracts me and what repels me.
All I can say is, I hear you. But I don't have to agree with you. And you don't have to agree with me.
And that's ok.

Peace
" DITTO"

FOLLOWING OUR SHEPHERD AS WELL !

L.A.M.B

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is what has occured my friend.
The harlot that once sat over israel now sits over christendom .
if we read the things they were doing near the time of the destruction of Jersusalem
we will see very clearly exactly what the leaders do and who many people love to sit under .
I mean word for word key phrases
They teach for hire , for reward
none does repent of his wicked way . They promise them life and none repents of his evil .
The put light for dark , they have omitted the true gospel of believe in CHRIST
and turned it into a social just love go spell that says it dont matter what religoin one is in
they are fine as long as they love . They turned the rainbow into an abomination and call that act love .
The wicked are set up on high and if any man does warn , expose the sin , HE makes himself a prey to their teeth .
Would you like to hear a dire warning .
IF under the law one could be put to death by the witness of two or more
HOW MUCH , that says hoW MUCH WORSE a punishment for those who trod Christ under foot .
If sodom was buried in brimstone and fire
And JESUS told those who denied and rejected HIM , IT WILL be far worse for you , for your city
on the day of judgment than EVER it was for sodom .
I happen to BELEIVE JESUS CHRIST and thus take all HIS words , including those warnings , AS ABSOLUTE TRUTH .
all lambs should . But rather many just follow men who twist and omit stuff and preach another love , an idea
that saves NONE . This my friend , IS NOT GONNA BODE well for those who did such things , taught such things
and sat under those who taught such things , ON THE DAY OF THE LORD . For all who LOVED a lie
shall indeed have their part in the LAKE of fire . That too is written . THUS its TRUTH .
AMEN & WELL SAID TO THE POINT! ❤️

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes indeed .
Moses had warned even the jews , before they ever even went over into canan,
they would fall away ,
The CHURCH was warned about a great falling away itself .
The realm of christendom has done what the realm of the jews once did .
The falling away IS massive now .
GOD gave the jews a physcial temple by where the high priest could meet once a year with GOD , with blood .
NOW we have the true one , the heavenly one .
But i shudder when i think about this ........
IF GOD destroyed HIS OWN for denying CHRIST
what do you suppose will happen to those who claimed Christ by lip and yet led the entire world and christendom
FAR FROM HIM .
Paul was a heavy persecutor of the church . HE said but i obtained mercy because i did this in ignorance
What is gonna occur to those who do as they do , AND YET LIP HIS NAME . this is a very terrfiying thought indeed .
And this leads us to the warning give to the LUKEWARM church . TIME TO REPENT CHRISTENDOM . TIME TO REPENT
, ER the DAY OF THE LORD COMETH and ye be BURNED with fiery judgments of wrath .
Folks better get the heck away from the RCC and yes , And a lot of the protestant realm .
ITs time we all bible up with the SIXTY SIX and be refreshed in them pages .
Praise God.
Jesus said the Father's word is TRUTH, therefore IMO every man is a liar that speaks against it or corrupts it by their own doctrines and interpretations !

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That is a mean, uncharitable, divisive argument that goes nowhere.

Disclaimer and statement of intent: Unfortunately, the religious “scandal score” needs to be evened up now and then, and the lesser-known “skeletons in the closet” need to be rescued from obscurity, surveyed, and exposed. I take no pleasure in “dredging up” these unsavory occurrences, but it is necessary for honest, fair historical appraisal. This does not mean that I have forsaken ecumenism, or that I wish to bash Protestants, or that I deny corresponding Catholic shortcomings.

We are not in the 11th, or the 16th century anymore.

Wounds to unity

In fact, "in this one and only Church of God from its very beginnings there arose certain rifts, which the Apostle strongly censures as damnable. But in subsequent centuries much more serious dissensions appeared and large communities became separated from full communion with the Catholic Church - for which, often enough, men of both sides were to blame."269 The ruptures that wound the unity of Christ's Body - here we must distinguish heresy, apostasy, and schism270 - do not occur without human sin:

Where there are sins, there are also divisions, schisms, heresies, and disputes. Where there is virtue, however, there also are harmony and unity, from which arise the one heart and one soul of all believers.271

818 "However, one cannot charge with the sin of the separation those who at present are born into these communities [that resulted from such separation] and in them are brought up in the faith of Christ, and the Catholic Church accepts them with respect and affection as brothers . . . . All who have been justified by faith in Baptism are incorporated into Christ; they therefore have a right to be called Christians, and with good reason are accepted as brothers in the Lord by the children of the Catholic Church."272

819 "Furthermore, many elements of sanctification and of truth"273 are found outside the visible confines of the Catholic Church: "the written Word of God; the life of grace; faith, hope, and charity, with the other interior gifts of the Holy Spirit, as well as visible elements."274 Christ's Spirit uses these Churches and ecclesial communities as means of salvation, whose power derives from the fullness of grace and truth that Christ has entrusted to the Catholic Church. All these blessings come from Christ and lead to him,275 and are in themselves calls to "Catholic unity."276

Toward unity

"Christ bestowed unity on his Church from the beginning. This unity, we believe, subsists in the Catholic Church as something she can never lose, and we hope that it will continue to increase until the end of time."277 Christ always gives his Church the gift of unity, but the Church must always pray and work to maintain, reinforce, and perfect the unity that Christ wills for her. This is why Jesus himself prayed at the hour of his Passion, and does not cease praying to his Father, for the unity of his disciples: "That they may all be one. As you, Father, are in me and I am in you, may they also be one in us, . . . so that the world may know that you have sent me."278 The desire to recover the unity of all Christians is a gift of Christ and a call of the Holy Spirit.279

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise God.
Jesus said the Father's word is TRUTH, therefore IMO every man is a liar that speaks against it or corrupts it by their own doctrines and interpretations !
Do you ever wonder what paul meant when he wrote , LET GOD BE TRUE BUT EVERY MAN A LIAR
So that YE SHALL BE JUSTIFIED etc .
Its real simple . EVERY WORD OF GOD IS TRUTH , ALL MEN GET TESTED AGAINST THEM WORDS
and if them men twist and omit HIS words , THEY BE LIARS . PEROID .
oh i know to many that gonna be hate speech . OH how dare you amigo say our might kings ought to be tested
and that the WORDS of GOD PUT FIRST . OH FRIGGIN WELL I say . BIBLE TIME is what i shall continue to say .
LET US LEARN THAT GOD , THAT CHRIST , THAT DOCTRINE . cause IT IS TRUTH . men CAN LIE
but GOD CANNOT .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
" DITTO"

FOLLOWING OUR SHEPHERD AS WELL !

L.A.M.B
the lambs follow THE SHEPARD , not the hirelings who USE HIS NAME to DECIEVE the masses .
THAT HARLOT does not rest at all , the WHORE of BABYLON is busy gathering all tribes , tongues , religoins
and any and all not in the lambs book of life RIGHT INTO the HO s chambers of death under guise its love and for unity
and world peace n safety . Lambs dont heed harlots , lambs HEED THE KING and in the SIXTY SIX , aka known as the BIBLE
we IS GONNA STAY PLANTED . This lambs forhead has been made as flint , THE HO and arrows of the enemy
wont sway us . BE FULLY PERSAUDED , OF TOTAL MIND , that the SIXTY SIX are inspired of GOD
and live and eat by THEM words. men fail , JESUS DOES NOT . MEN failed , but JESUS PREVAILED .
Men can decieve , they can lie , BUT GOD CANNOT . I AM THAT STUANCH , that FULLY PERSAUDED
that THE SIXTY SIX, aka the BIBLE IS SOLID TRUTH INSPIRED BY GOD and not men .
BUT MEN , their lips , TEST EVERY LIP THAT MOVES and do so agaisnt the BIBLE . MY MIND IS MADE UP .
That is my choice and its the hill upon which the lamb will and do count the cost .
Cause that JESUS is the ONLY CHRIST . but men often do preach another christ , another jesus
PLEASE Understand why neither that christ or that jesus WAS ONCE CAPITILIZED . CAUSE their version CONTRADICTS
JESUS THE CHRIST , aka THE ONE IN THAT BIBLE .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you ever wonder what paul meant when he wrote , LET GOD BE TRUE BUT EVERY MAN A LIAR
So that YE SHALL BE JUSTIFIED etc .
Its real simple . EVERY WORD OF GOD IS TRUTH , ALL MEN GET TESTED AGAINST THEM WORDS
and if them men twist and omit HIS words , THEY BE LIARS . PEROID .
oh i know to many that gonna be hate speech . OH how dare you amigo say our might kings ought to be tested
and that the WORDS of GOD PUT FIRST . OH FRIGGIN WELL I say . BIBLE TIME is what i shall continue to say .
LET US LEARN THAT GOD , THAT CHRIST , THAT DOCTRINE . cause IT IS TRUTH . men CAN LIE
but GOD CANNOT .

True Freedom is in Christ and His every word = "Heaven and earth shall pass away but My words will endure forever."

Status
Not open for further replies.