Catholic Preist Sings Song About Lucifer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mat 7:14
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

I don't see anything in there concerning all-encompassing and all inclusive.
That's the wide path that leads to destruction.

Look unless you follow Jesus alone, period, there is no road to eternal life.
No amount of eucharists you eat or wine you drink or prayers you pray or times a week you go to church or candles you light..
NO amount of these things will bring you to eternal life.

None.

And I'm saying... this all encompasing, all inclusive universal church is no different than the souther border of the United States.
They are wide open with open arms not knowing who or what is coming through them gates.
I'm just saying... BE CAREFUL.

Because they will confess to believe the catholic church, they will get baptised, they will appear harmless.
And they will infiltrate the church. They will be elevated to Biships, and Cardinals, and eventually you will find you have a Muslim Pope that will convince everyone that Allah is God and ye must follow Sharia Law.

I'm not saying this because I HATE Catholics, you fools. I'm saying it because I do Care.

2Pe 3:9
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

But you will twist and turn every word I say. So why should I?
Why should I?

Just don't go through life with your eyes closed, keep watch like we are all told to do.
Defend your faith, because we are all losing it. They trying to steal it from us by changing times and laws.
Just like it is prophesied in the book of Daniel.
And to you I say:
Watch. Be the watchman on the tower.

I don't care if you think I'm bashing you. I don't care if you don't like me. That won't hurt my feelings.
But I sure don't want to see anyone going over the cliff with the rest of the world.

You can't earn your way to heaven, there is no penance you can pay to save you from your sins. There is only one that listens to confessions, and that is Jesus Christ himself. Don't let man fool you into thinking they are something they are not.

But you can't hear me. Only God can do that.

Hugs

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

No amount of eucharists you eat or wine you drink or prayers you pray or times a week you go to church or candles you light..

None.

And I'm saying... this all encompasing, all inclusive universal church is no different than the souther border of the United States.
They are wide open with open arms not knowing who or what is coming through them gates.

Because they will confess to believe the catholic church, they will get baptised, they will appear harmless.
And they will infiltrate the church. They will be elevated to Biships, and Cardinals, and eventually you will find you have a Muslim Pope that will convince everyone that Allah is God and ye must follow Sharia Law.

I'm not saying this because I HATE Catholics, you fools. I'm saying it because I do Care.

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Why should I?

Just don't go through life with your eyes closed, keep watch like we are all told to do.
Defend your faith, because we are all losing it. They trying to steal it from us by changing times and laws.
And to you I say:

I don't care if you think I'm bashing you. I don't care if you don't like me. That won't hurt my feelings.
But I sure don't want to see anyone going over the cliff with the rest of the world.

You can't earn your way to heaven, there is no penance you can pay to save you from your sins. There is only one that listens to confessions, and that is Jesus Christ himself. Don't let man fool you into thinking they are something they are not.

Hugs
Many are now preaching just that ziggy ,this inclusive path to GOD . By grace you were wise to spot this .
So allow me some reminders from JOHN to the church so as it can encourage us all .
HE who is of GOD hears us , He who is not of GOD does not . AND WHO DID JOHN POINT TO
JESUS CHRIST . HE said that YE BELEIVE ON JESUS CHRIST and love one another .
HE also said , Who is a liar but HE who denies JESUS is THE CHRIST , he is anti christ .
YET TODAYS INCLUSIVE LOVE says , NOT SO FAST , Any religoin knows GOD so long as it loves its neighbor
and they make the path to GOD VERY BROAD , VERY INCLUSIVE INDEED .
What else did JOHN say . HE who believes NOT the TESTIMONY of GOD , which HE gave OF JESUS CHRIST ,
that one is calling GOD a LIAR . yes ziggy a liar .
JOHN wrote a lot in that letter bout this spirit of anti christ , this spirit of error
which sadly today is rather being embraced As truth and not warned against . Meaning
they have embraced calling GOD a liar , they embrace those false religons who DENY JESUS IS THE CHRIST
and rather so long as everyone is just loving thy neighbor and all shall BE WELL .
YES ZIGGY we DO have a major delusion running wild .
PLUS how can any other religon , muslims or etc TRULY LOVE GOD , WHEN THEY DENY JESUS IS THE CHRIST .
Cause the last time i checked JESUS DIDNT EVEN GIVE the unbeliving jews a pass , WHO THOUGH THEY DID
claim to know and love GOD , did claim to know moses and the law , DID NOT .
Rather JESUS told even them , IF YOU HAD LOVED GOD THEN YOU WOULD HAVE LOVED ME FOR I CAME FORTH OF GOD .
ziggy , men are LYING to us big time in these last hours upon earth . they have preached a love
that came of the world , and of the carnal mind , and that MIND IS ENMITY with GOD . as is its love .

Mink57

Aug 4, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Jesus was your Lord you would not need the Catholic religion or any religion.
Just because YOU denounce religion doesn't mean that Jesus did. In fact, Jesus didn't. And since Jesus didn't, why do YOU?
Catholicism is the religion of man. It is all about man trying to reconcile himself to God by the works of the law.
Nope. Seriously Robert, where do you get this drivel from?
Paul said, "Therefore by the deeds of the law (what you do) there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin" Romans 3:20. God is not interested in trying to rehabilitate fallen humanity by the deeds of the law. This is why he put all of humanity to death in Jesus Christ, "Knowing this that our old man (Adam) is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. For he that is dead is freed from sin" Romans 6:6-7.

You need to be put to death in Christ, not rehabilitated. Christians are New Creations in Jesus Christ, not rehabilitated, "If any man be "In Christ" he is a NEW creation, Romans 5:17. Not rehabilitated. God and his Son Jesus Christ like new things. Not something that has been rehabilitated by the deeds of the law.
I am afraid that you are still in your sins, rehabilitation doesn't work.
It's not about "rehabilitation." It's about repentance.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the lambs dont denounce religoin . JUST false religoin . hope that helps . FLEE the RCC
and much of her protestant daughters . FOR MANY rise as one now under an inclusive false love
sent to unify the world as one , ONLY its against GOD , CHRIST , the saints .
And the harlot leads the way to unify all faiths as well as all religoins to be as one . HEED HER NOT

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many are now preaching just that ziggy ,this inclusive path to GOD . By grace you were wise to spot this .
So allow me some reminders from JOHN to the church so as it can encourage us all .
HE who is of GOD hears us , He who is not of GOD does not . AND WHO DID JOHN POINT TO
JESUS CHRIST . HE said that YE BELEIVE ON JESUS CHRIST and love one another .
HE also said , Who is a liar but HE who denies JESUS is THE CHRIST , he is anti christ .
YET TODAYS INCLUSIVE LOVE says , NOT SO FAST , Any religoin knows GOD so long as it loves its neighbor
and they make the path to GOD VERY BROAD , VERY INCLUSIVE INDEED .
What else did JOHN say . HE who believes NOT the TESTIMONY of GOD , which HE gave OF JESUS CHRIST ,
that one is calling GOD a LIAR . yes ziggy a liar .
JOHN wrote a lot in that letter bout this spirit of anti christ , this spirit of error
which sadly today is rather being embraced As truth and not warned against . Meaning
they have embraced calling GOD a liar , they embrace those false religons who DENY JESUS IS THE CHRIST
and rather so long as everyone is just loving thy neighbor and all shall BE WELL .
YES ZIGGY we DO have a major delusion running wild .
PLUS how can any other religon , muslims or etc TRULY LOVE GOD , WHEN THEY DENY JESUS IS THE CHRIST .
Cause the last time i checked JESUS DIDNT EVEN GIVE the unbeliving jews a pass , WHO THOUGH THEY DID
claim to know and love GOD , did claim to know moses and the law , DID NOT .
Rather JESUS told even them , IF YOU HAD LOVED GOD THEN YOU WOULD HAVE LOVED ME FOR I CAME FORTH OF GOD .
ziggy , men are LYING to us big time in these last hours upon earth . they have preached a love
that came of the world , and of the carnal mind , and that MIND IS ENMITY with GOD . as is its love .
We think that the days of those inquisitions were bad?
We haven't seen anything yet.
But first they have to persuade your mind, that your faith is wrong and only their way is right.
Which is exactly what they accuse us of doing.

You see it in the news daily. It's called projection. Pointing your finger at someone else and claiming they are doing exactly what they are doing themselves.
It's a battle of narratives.
This is the VERY same battle Eve faced in the garden with the snake.
Did God truly say? ......

Yeah HE DID.

This is not a war faught with swords and shields, this a spiritual war of the mind and who you will believe.

It's frightening really, it's a STRONG delusion.
You have to stand your ground and be immoveable.
But many people have built their faith on sand and not on the Rock.

I'm praying...

Hugs

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Mink57

Aug 4, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

None.
Catholics don't believe that eating 'X' amount of Eucharists, saying 'X' amount of prayers or going to church 'X' amount of times will bring us to eternal life.

Then again, ONLY having ALL the "faith" (especially without works) in the whole WORLD won't bring you into eternal life, either.

Revelation 20:12 says, "And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books."

Seems to me that if we'll be judged by our WORKS that WORKS are pretty important!

LOL! Muslim Pope? Doubtful. But you keep believing those fantasies.
Matthew 5:22: "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, ‘Raca!’ shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of hell fire."

Why should I?
Your words haven't been twisted. The problem is, that you're passing on and supporting others words that do the 'twisting', believing the anti-Catholic stuff you hear/read...and not investigating/researching the truth for yourself.

Your buddy Amigo de christo does the same thing. Preaches to us (Catholics) to "discover the truth for ourselves" and yet does nothing to discover the truth about Catholicism for himself. You, Amigo and a few others are drinking the Kool-Aid from a poisoned punch bowl .
And to you I say:

Hugs

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But first they have to persuade your mind, that your faith is wrong and only their way is right.

You see it in the news daily. It's called projection. Pointing your finger at someone else and claiming they are doing exactly what they are doing themselves.

Yeah HE DID.

This is not a war faught with swords and shields, this a spiritual war of the mind and who you will believe.

I'm praying...

Hugs
What does your third and then fourth sentence say .............
THEY BEEN DOING IT MASSIVE ZIGGY .
As i am sure you are aware already .
The whore of whores and harlot and mother of all abominations
THAT HO aint been sleeping ziggy . SHE BEEN BUSY .
WHO do you think rules the education system of the world and has influenced it for quite some time .
WHO do you think has through politics , through science , and yes through physocology has been at work .
BUT here is the kicker . ANYTIME something is brought into the church , FOLKS GET REAL DUMB REAL FAST .
Whatever do you mean amigo , some might ask .
Well while some can see things in the natural realm , like we have us a problem in the educational realm
THEY CANNOT SEE THE SEVEN MOUTAINS COMETH OF THAT TOO
THEY cannot see the physcologies of men , the educations of men has invaded their OWN REALM.
ITS like folks get hypnotized once they enter into a church . THE DUMB GLASSES are on
and TRUTH is OUT THE DOOR .
Would you like a real simple example of this .
JUST HOW the WHORE WORKS .
now visualize this . Really sit down and ponder on what i say next . AND BY ALL MEANS feel free to TEST IT
and if i be in error , ZIGGY i am but a man , DONT BE FEARED to correct me .
Ol amigo is as a child , SO DO understand i like to keep things REAL SIMPLE . SO SIMPLE , that in truth
any kindergatner or garden of children in english COULD UNDERSTAND .
Now visualize this .
Imagine your prescious children or grandchildren . see their faces ziggy .
See them .
Now imagine a pond . then imagine its late winter .
Those prescious young ones , so dear to your heart , are about to go do them some ice skating on the pond .
Ol amigo is down there at the pond , just a reading his bible . Those near and dear children , so prescious to your heart
are about to begin skating on that pond of ice .
Now ol amigo knows , due to a recent warm front that the ol ice in some areas has began to thaw .
Ol amigo being the non judgemental and lovey do man , sees the kids putting on skates .
Now ol amigo thinks to himself , OH dear these kids are about to skate on thin ice
but then a gentle all inclusive love breeze of judge not , let GOD correct , dont say anything YOU MIGHT OFFEND
or run them off pops into ol amigos head . And ol amigo says , YEAH thats right , I GOTTA LOVE THEM .
I cant expose this danger or error . Besides SINCE GOD IS LOVE HE will keep them safe so
hey i dont want to be NON LOVING , or seem judgmental . SO ol amigo just keeps silent .
OL amigo is gonna LOVE THEM TO GOD . LOL . but anyway .
SO the kids get on the ice , ol amigo sees they are getting dangerously close to the very thin areas
Ol amigo says nothing . I MEAN HEY , DONT WANNA RUN ANYONE OFF or seem JUDGMENTAL .
The kids skate the ICE breaks , kids drown . DEAD . STONE COLD dead .
TELL ME ZIGGY . WHEN you arrive and see me , are you gonna say , HEY GREAT JOB AMIGO , I SEE YOU LOVED MY YOUNG ONES .
YEAH DIDNT THINK SO . SO WHY THE HELL IS THE CHURCH BUYING INTO THE JUDGE NOT CORRECT NOT LIE
WHEN THE END OF SIN IS DEATH ZIGGY . DEATH . that is what i mean by INSANITY and DUMB GLASSES .
FOLKS have long been duped into the first love of death which has led to death and leadeth to the second death .
THEY WONT CORRECT SQUAT in the churches . GUESS what that led too . ACCEPTANCE OF SIN . NO ONE IS GETTING SAVED
or taught TRUTH . SIN IS EXPLODING and THE SECOND death does await so very many now .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yeah HE DID.

I'm praying...

Hugs
now for that fourth sentence . HEY ZIGGY , THE VICTIM card works . they KNOW exactly what they been doing .
THEY cannot debate or beat us through doctrine , SO if one knows their doctrine and brings said doctrine to correct
THE REPLY IS , OH POOR POOR pitful me , YOU hate me , You judge me , YOU THE MONSTER , you have no love
and they ACCUSE US of what THEY BEEN GUILTY OF all along . Ziggy , the devil aint dumb .
HE KNOWS HOW TO DECIEVE , HE KNOWS how to pander to the emotions of men
HE knows how to get leaven into the church and how to KEEP IT IN THE CHURCH .
And christendom has only the DUMB GLASSES ON . I say its about TIME and HIGH TIME
for anyone who ever lips the name of JESUS , TO JUST PICK THAT BIBLE UP and START LEARNING FOR THEMSELVES .
cause THEM WORDS , CLEAR THINGS UP REAL FAST . know what i mean .............

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seems to me that if we'll be judged by our WORKS that WORKS are pretty important!
Jas 1:27
Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Rom 14:17
For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

Ecc 2:11
Then I looked on all the works that my hands had wrought, and on the labour that I had laboured to do: and, behold, all was vanity and vexation of spirit, and there was no profit under the sun.

Gal 5:19
Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Gal 5:20
Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Gal 5:21
Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Gal 5:22
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Gal 5:23
Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Gal 5:24
And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
Gal 5:25
If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
Gal 5:26
Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

Luk 12:19
And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
Luk 12:20
But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?

Argue with God.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
now for that fourth sentence . HEY ZIGGY , THE VICTIM card works . they KNOW exactly what they been doing .
THEY cannot debate or beat us through doctrine , SO if one knows their doctrine and brings said doctrine to correct
That's not possible with you; you don't understand what "doctrine" means, or where it comes from, so you are forced to make stuff up.
THE REPLY IS , OH POOR POOR pitful me , YOU hate me , You judge me , YOU THE MONSTER , you have no love
and they ACCUSE US of what THEY BEEN GUILTY OF all along . Ziggy , the devil aint dumb .
HE KNOWS HOW TO DECIEVE , HE KNOWS how to pander to the emotions of men
HE knows how to get leaven into the church and how to KEEP IT IN THE CHURCH .
And christendom has only the DUMB GLASSES ON . I say its about TIME and HIGH TIME
for anyone who ever lips the name of JESUS , TO JUST PICK THAT BIBLE UP and START LEARNING FOR THEMSELVES .
cause THEM WORDS , CLEAR THINGS UP REAL FAST . know what i mean .............
"TO JUST PICK THAT BIBLE UP and START LEARNING FOR THEMSELVES " so you can continue denying the Trinity, and don't have enough faith to believe that God would, and did, preserve His Church, just like He promised, that you flatly deny. The only ones who cheer your anti-church rants are fellow Hislopites.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just because YOU denounce religion doesn't mean that Jesus did. In fact, Jesus didn't. And since Jesus didn't, why do YOU?

Nope. Seriously Robert, where do you get this drivel from?

It's not about "rehabilitation." It's about repentance.
You need to read the 23rd chapter of Matthew to see what Jesus thought about the Pharisees law keeping holiness religion.

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jas 1:27
Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Rom 14:17
For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

Ecc 2:11
Then I looked on all the works that my hands had wrought, and on the labour that I had laboured to do: and, behold, all was vanity and vexation of spirit, and there was no profit under the sun.

Gal 5:19
Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Gal 5:20
Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Gal 5:21
Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Gal 5:22
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Gal 5:23
Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Gal 5:24
And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
Gal 5:25
If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
Gal 5:26
Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

Luk 12:19
And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
Luk 12:20
But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?

Argue with God.
How does your reply downplay the importance of good works?
As usual, anti-Catholics are unwilling or unable to understand the relationship of human free will to God’s grace. We believe we can cooperate with God’s grace in order to “merit.” Yet that very merit is itself completely an act of God’s grace. Here is some more relevant information to consider:

The Second Council of Orange (529 A.D.),, dogmatically taught in its Canon 7:
If anyone asserts that we can, by our natural powers, think as we ought, or choose any good pertaining to the salvation of eternal life . . . without the illumination and inspiration of the Holy Spirit . . . he is misled by a heretical spirit . . . [goes on to cite Jn 15:5, 2 Cor 3:5]
Likewise, the ecumenical Council of Trent (1545-63): Chapter 5, Decree on Justification:

. . . Man . . . is not able, by his own free-will, without the grace of God, to move himself unto justice in His sight.
Canon I on Justification:

If anyone saith that man may be justified before God by his own works, whether done through the teaching of human nature or that of the law, without the grace of God through Jesus Christ; let him be anathema.
The existence of a measure of human free will in order for man to cooperate with God’s grace does not reduce inevitably and necessarily to Semi-Pelagianism, as Luther, Calvin, and present-day Calvinists wrongly charge. The Catholic view is a third way. Our “meritorious actions” are always necessarily preceded and caused and crowned and bathed in God’s enabling grace. But this doesn’t wipe out our cooperation, which is not intrinsically meritorious in the sense that it derives from us and not God . . . Second Orange again:

The reward given for good works is not won by reason of actions which precede grace, but grace, which is unmerited, precedes actions in order that they may be accomplished meritoriously.
Catholic theologian Ludwig Ott describes the Catholic view:

As God’s grace is the presupposition and foundation of supernatural good works, by which man merits eternal life, so salutary works are, at the same time gifts of God and meritorious acts of man. (Fundamentals of Catholic Dogma, Rockford, Illinois: TAN Books, 1974 [orig. 1952], 264)
St. Augustine wrote:

What merit of man is there before grace by which he can achieve grace, as only grace works every one of our good merits in us, and as God, when He crowns our merits, crowns nothing else but His own gifts? (Ep. 194, 5, 19; in Ott, 265)
The Lord has made Himself a debtor, not by receiving, but by promising. Man cannot say to Him, “Give back what thou hast received” but only “Give what thou hast promised.” (Enarr. in Ps 83, 16; in Ott, 267)
The concept of merit and its corollary reward is well-supported in Scripture (Mt 5:12; 19:17, 21, 29; 25:21; 25:34 ff.; Lk 6:38; Rom 2:6; 1 Cor 3:8; 9:17; Col 3:24; Heb 6:10; 10:35; 11:6; 2 Tim 4:8; Eph 6:8).

. . . . The Catholic Church was right in maintaining against Luther, at the Council of Trent, that heaven is merited by our good works, because this is the clear teaching of revelation. “We have shown that according to Holy Scripture the Christian can actually merit heaven for himself by his good works. But we must realize that these works have to be performed in the state of grace and with a good intention . . .

Jesus himself tells his disciples: ‘I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in me (by the state of grace), and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit (for heaven). If a man does not abide in me (by mortal sin) . . . he can do nothing’ – he can bear no fruit for heaven; just as the branch that is cut off from the vine cannot produce any grapes.

By sanctifying grace we are children of God. Only by sanctifying grace do we have a right to heaven as our heritage. By purely natural good acts, such as even the sinner can perform, heaven cannot be merited as a reward; we must be in the state of grace, a child of God. Only after human nature has been united to God by grace and raised up above it’s own nature can good acts, which proceed from this supernaturally elevated nature, be directed towards the possession of God in the hereafter. Only in this way can we merit the vision of God in heaven, since it completely surpasses the powers of our pure human nature. read more here:

Reactions: Mink57

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's not possible with you; you don't understand what "doctrine" means, or where it comes from, so you are forced to make stuff up.

"TO JUST PICK THAT BIBLE UP and START LEARNING FOR THEMSELVES " so you can continue denying the Trinity, and don't have enough faith to believe that God would, and did, preserve His Church, just like He promised. The only ones who cheer your self righteous rants are fellow Hislopites.
Who on earth denied the trinity . false accusations yet again .
And as far as GOD preserving HIS CHURCH. HE has . The true lambs are HIS CHURCH . the RCC , yeah NOT . flee that place .

Mink57

Aug 4, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And as far as GOD preserving HIS CHURCH. HE has . The true lambs are HIS CHURCH . the RCC , yeah NOT . flee that place .
Hate to break it to you Amigo, but you're not a "lamb." If you're a follower of Jesus, you're one of his sheep.

Maybe...

Mink57

Aug 4, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to read the 23rd chapter of Matthew to see what Jesus thought about the Pharisees law keeping holiness religion.
Jesus didn't think that about ALL of the Pharisees. After all, SOME of the Pharisees converted...in ACTS.

Jesus' issue wasn't about the whole group of Pharisees per se. It was about hypocrisy through some of them...

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hate to break it to you Amigo, but you're not a "lamb." If you're a follower of Jesus, you're one of his sheep.

Maybe...
That's too deep for amigo to comprehend.

Exodus 12:14,17,24; cf. 24:8 – we see that the feast of the paschal lamb is a perpetual ordinance. It lasts forever. But it had not yet been fulfilled.
Exodus 29:38-39 – God commands the Israelites to “offer” (poieseis) the lambs upon the altar. The word “offer” is the same verb Jesus would use to institute the Eucharistic offering of Himself.

Lev. 19:22 – the priests of the old covenant would make atonement for sins with the guilt offering of an animal which had to be consumed. Jesus, the High Priest of the New Covenant, has atoned for our sins by His one sacrifice, and He also must be consumed.

Exodus 12:5 – the paschal lamb that was sacrificed and eaten had to be without blemish. Luke 23:4,14; John 18:38 – Jesus is the true paschal Lamb without blemish.

Exodus 12:7,22-23 – the blood of the lamb had to be sprinkled on the two door posts. This paschal sacrifice foreshadows the true Lamb of sacrifice and the two posts of His cross on which His blood was sprinkled.

Exodus 12:8,11 – the paschal lamb had to be eaten by the faithful in order for God to “pass over” the house and spare their first-born sons. Jesus, the true paschal Lamb, must also be eaten by the faithful in order for God to forgive their sins.

Exodus 12:43-45; Ezek. 44:9 – no one outside the “family of God” shall eat the lamb. Non-Catholics should not partake of the Eucharist until they are in full communion with the Church.

Exodus 12:49 – no uncircumcised person shall eat of the lamb. Baptism is the new circumcision for Catholics, and thus one must be baptized in order to partake of the Lamb.

Exodus 12:47; Num. 9:12 – the paschal lamb’s bones could not be broken. John 19:33 – none of Jesus’ bones were broken.

Amigo thinks HE is a lamb.

• Love
Reactions: Mink57

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How does your reply downplay the importance of good works?
As usual, anti-Catholics are unwilling or unable to understand the relationship of human free will to God’s grace. We believe we can cooperate with God’s grace in order to “merit.” Yet that very merit is itself completely an act of God’s grace. Here is some more relevant information to consider:

The Second Council of Orange (529 A.D.),, dogmatically taught in its Canon 7:

Likewise, the ecumenical Council of Trent (1545-63): Chapter 5, Decree on Justification:

Canon I on Justification:

The existence of a measure of human free will in order for man to cooperate with God’s grace does not reduce inevitably and necessarily to Semi-Pelagianism, as Luther, Calvin, and present-day Calvinists wrongly charge. The Catholic view is a third way. Our “meritorious actions” are always necessarily preceded and caused and crowned and bathed in God’s enabling grace. But this doesn’t wipe out our cooperation, which is not intrinsically meritorious in the sense that it derives from us and not God . . . Second Orange again:

Catholic theologian Ludwig Ott describes the Catholic view:

St. Augustine wrote:

The concept of merit and its corollary reward is well-supported in Scripture (Mt 5:12; 19:17, 21, 29; 25:21; 25:34 ff.; Lk 6:38; Rom 2:6; 1 Cor 3:8; 9:17; Col 3:24; Heb 6:10; 10:35; 11:6; 2 Tim 4:8; Eph 6:8).

. . . . The Catholic Church was right in maintaining against Luther, at the Council of Trent, that heaven is merited by our good works, because this is the clear teaching of revelation. “We have shown that according to Holy Scripture the Christian can actually merit heaven for himself by his good works. But we must realize that these works have to be performed in the state of grace and with a good intention . . .

Jesus himself tells his disciples: ‘I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in me (by the state of grace), and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit (for heaven). If a man does not abide in me (by mortal sin) . . . he can do nothing’ – he can bear no fruit for heaven; just as the branch that is cut off from the vine cannot produce any grapes.

By sanctifying grace we are children of God. Only by sanctifying grace do we have a right to heaven as our heritage. By purely natural good acts, such as even the sinner can perform, heaven cannot be merited as a reward; we must be in the state of grace, a child of God. Only after human nature has been united to God by grace and raised up above it’s own nature can good acts, which proceed from this supernaturally elevated nature, be directed towards the possession of God in the hereafter. Only in this way can we merit the vision of God in heaven, since it completely surpasses the powers of our pure human nature. read more here:

Context:
Mat 5:10
Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 5:11
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Mat 5:12
Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Context:
Mat 19:16
And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
Mat 19:17
And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
Mat 19:18
He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
Mat 19:19
Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Mat 19:20
The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?
Mat 19:21
Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.
Mat 19:22
But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.

These are good works:

Mat 25:33
And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
Mat 25:34
Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
Mat 25:35
For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
Mat 25:36
Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

There is a caveat however:

Mat 25:40
And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Good works come from the heart not from someone telling you that doing so will get you into heaven.
It has to be freely given without reservation or expectation of anything in return, even heaven.

Look you copy pasted a lot of things what men have taught over time. I get it, these are your teachers. You learn from them.
You believe what they say is the truth. OK I get it.
All I'm saying is the words written by Jesus and then through Paul, are sufficient for our learning.
And it doesn't end with the Apostles. The Lord speaks to each of us who listen in our own hearts.
We don't need any man to teach us what Jesus meant, It is made clear by his own spirit in our hearts and minds.

All the legality, scholarly, mumbo jumbo that you learn in the world, it's not going to save you.
All the education and diplomas and docterates, they're not going to save you.

You are what they call "book smart" , I get it. But book smart vs street smart are two different ways of life.
You have to walk the walk and not just talk the talk.

And friend all I hear in this thread from your side is a whole lot of talking.
Not one has demonstrated and kind of good fruit. No patience, no kindness, no mercy, that's for sure.
So I'm saying what I'm experiencing from your side is do as I say not as I do.
And I can't do that. The only one I listen to is Jesus. And he's in my head always and in my heart always.

you all to arrogant to have a normal conversation with. Too, I'm holier than thou.
Come down off your pedestal and let us reason together, saith the Lord.

if it were just me and my thoughts, i never would of put one foot in this thread.....

if it were just me I would HATE your church. I would DESPISE all those that attend it, because:

Your church excommunicated my mother because my father was a protestant. And it broke her heart.
And when she died from a heart attack at the age of 60, she questioned her faith, she questioned her destination.
And she died with fear because of that EVIL EVIL Religion.

I tried over the years to open her heart and hear that Jesus won't judge her because she was thrown out of the church.
But she couldn't hear me.....

I'm done here...
I've said enough

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's too deep for amigo to comprehend.

Exodus 12:14,17,24; cf. 24:8 – we see that the feast of the paschal lamb is a perpetual ordinance. It lasts forever. But it had not yet been fulfilled.
Exodus 29:38-39 – God commands the Israelites to “offer” (poieseis) the lambs upon the altar. The word “offer” is the same verb Jesus would use to institute the Eucharistic offering of Himself.

Lev. 19:22 – the priests of the old covenant would make atonement for sins with the guilt offering of an animal which had to be consumed. Jesus, the High Priest of the New Covenant, has atoned for our sins by His one sacrifice, and He also must be consumed.

Exodus 12:5 – the paschal lamb that was sacrificed and eaten had to be without blemish. Luke 23:4,14; John 18:38 – Jesus is the true paschal Lamb without blemish.

Exodus 12:7,22-23 – the blood of the lamb had to be sprinkled on the two door posts. This paschal sacrifice foreshadows the true Lamb of sacrifice and the two posts of His cross on which His blood was sprinkled.

Exodus 12:8,11 – the paschal lamb had to be eaten by the faithful in order for God to “pass over” the house and spare their first-born sons. Jesus, the true paschal Lamb, must also be eaten by the faithful in order for God to forgive their sins.

Exodus 12:43-45; Ezek. 44:9 – no one outside the “family of God” shall eat the lamb. Non-Catholics should not partake of the Eucharist until they are in full communion with the Church.

Exodus 12:49 – no uncircumcised person shall eat of the lamb. Baptism is the new circumcision for Catholics, and thus one must be baptized in order to partake of the Lamb.

Exodus 12:47; Num. 9:12 – the paschal lamb’s bones could not be broken. John 19:33 – none of Jesus’ bones were broken.

Amigo thinks HE is a lamb.
hey , a lamb is a sheep . figure of speech illuminator . PLus i aint the one sitting on a throne
having folks call me MOST HOLY FATHER or REVERAND . some folks act LIKE THEY GOD , know what i mean . Exactly .
Flee the harlots hole lest a wicked disease by thy end . just a figure out speech too . but true it is .

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One cult is no better no worse than another, they are all in darkness !

However, this cult has more darkened delusional followers to indoctrinate the masses.

Do you wonder what God thinks about their form of godliness but denying the power thereof ?

Forming their own kingdom, instead of living in the kingdom of God, distorting and rejecting what he has said, while choosing to believe the prince of this world saying "surely thou shalt not......."

Worshipping idols of the created instead of worshipping the creator.

Rejecting the advocate, Jesus, to have men give them absolution, not by confession and repentance to God but to a man adjudicating sin by the number of " hail Marys".

Choose this day whom you will serve while it is called today, God or the prince of this
world !

Status
Not open for further replies.